IGNORED

Best Breakfast

sexy beast

How expensive is it , no point talking about it unless we know how much? :GoldenSmile1:

120 baht off memory......... champ :GoldenSmile1:

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daveo

• BARHOPPER

• bullseye

• Regor21

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had breakfast at the "continental" (the one on Tappraya road) two times last week, and have never had a better breakfast in Pattaya then this.

Havent been to too may places though, but the continental will definately be a place where i will be going back to.

if i can drag my ass over before it closes, the Lek has a pretty good breakfast brunch, great hangover foodbiggrin.gif

I stay at the Dynasty and the Lek is my main sorce of food when I'm in Pattaya ,good price

None

Casa Pascal - I have eaten there many times and thought the breakfast was a good deal even when the price went up from 150 baht to 175 baht plus tax/service/etc. of 7%. The price includes juice, coffee, fresh breads and some hot dishes in addition to eggs and some grilled items. Also nice to be in air con without flies and in a quiet setting.

However, I recently went on Sunday when they opened at 8:00 to have a good breakfast and was the first customer. They were busy setting up but I still went in and had the usual stuff similar to the regular weekday offerings. When the bill came it was 575 baht plus 7%!!!!! I was shocked and asked what was this about. They said it was the Sunday special breakfast and included shrimp and some cold meats not offered during the week. I said I did not eat any of that and 575 was a rip off given the food is essentially the same as during the week. They pointed out there is a sign taped to the door saying it is 575 on Sunday and I admitted I did not read the various items posted in the window. I was extremely disappointed with this attitude, pricing, treatment and paid up (no tip this time) and left with the comment I would never eat in their restaurant again. Of course the wait staff could care less that I will not come back as it is not their restaurant. IMHO raising the price from 175 to 575 on Sunday while only providing a few extras of limited value over the weekday menu is not customer friendly and they lost a good customer in the process.

Common sense is not very common.

• 4 weeks later...

for me it has to be pig and whistle on soi 8 excellent brekkie, then next door at rosies and then in 3rd place would be robins nest

im still sticking with the ritz, its so spot on

can i add ive eaten at all of these :)

Edited by jc77777

Lek breakfast - is this at the "Lek Hotel" across from Soi Diana, 2nd Road?

See so many "Lek's" around Patts

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

After hearing good reviews about the Pig and whistle breakfast Ive finally had one there , I arrived about 1.15 pm (late starter) and ordered the small English breakfast for 130 baht 2 egg fried potato bake beans 1 good sausage 1 good thick piece of bacon 1 can tomato and 1 toast .

Sorry to say coffee not included after 1pm so cost me another 35 baht for coffee.

The breakfast was very good and was happy with it in everyway also the staff were very good and friendly.

So yes I think they are in the running as long as you go before 1pm , the big breakfast was 170baht with 2 of everything.

Still hard to beat the Billabong at 100baht including big mug of coffee though

The best breakfast i have had and have eaten in here everyday since 3/12 is "The Golf Club" on LK Metro and consists of two eggs, tomatoes, hash brown, mushrooms, proper thick bacon not streaky, proper Cumberland sausage and two toasts with jam a marmalade for 140 baht. The other major plus point is that it is located bang next door to the Devils Den so the scenery is out of this world.

sailer bar soi 8, 2 eggs, 2 pieces of toast, 2 beacon, 2 ham, hot dog, coffee, and OJ for only 55 baht. Can not beat that!

• 1 month later...

All very good for ENGLISH breakfast, but where do one get a proper AMERICAN breakfast with flapjacks, hashbrowns etc. in Pattaya (apart from the big deluxe hotels)?!