Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Breakfast

sexy beast

If i look at some pictures in the posts and see what you guys get for around 100 baht or call a good breakfast you all should give this buffet a go. And the quality is also very good see more in my TR of 2009!

Lek Villa, Naklua road 18/2, big all you can eat breakfastbuffet until 1pm for 110 Baht !!!!!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daveo

• dudebrah

• BARHOPPER

• Regor21

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If i look at some pictures in the posts and see what you guys get for around 100 baht or call a good breakfast you all should give this buffet a go. And the quality is also very good see more in my TR of 2009!

Lek Villa, Naklua road 18/2, big all you can eat breakfastbuffet until 1pm for 110 Baht !!!!!

can anyone go there or is it for patrons only?

I love Diana Dragon on Soi Diana. Great Buffet.

can anyone go there or is it for patrons only?

Breakfastdinner is for everybody, just pay 110Baht and you can eat! They do a dinnerbuffet for 180Baht as well, but this i have never done my self before!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Hi themosch,

that's one of the great things about pattaya addicts no matter how long your a member or how many trips you take to Thailand your always learning something new about Pattaya or Thailand on this board.

I have never been to the Naklua area and now I have one more reason to take a drive into that area.

Thanks for posting the video.

Jon

Guys, there is an excellent buffet breakfast at Apex hotel!

You can go for dinner buffet too and get the required energy & fuel for the night!

I cannot remember the exact price but it's definitely very decent for the variety the serve.

You can only loose apettite if you go every single day non stop for 1-2 weeks!

if i can drag my ass over before it closes, the Lek has a pretty good breakfast brunch, great hangover foodbiggrin.gif

My personal opinion is the sportsmans has the best brekki

I agree the sportsmans does a quality fry up, its a bit more expensive than others in town but i find my self there most trips. Cant beat a full english when you wake up, usualy around 5pm then ready for another night out!

The last 3 big breakfast I've had were sensational at Le Kateaon Soi Lenkie.

• 3 weeks later...

I decided to sample La Katai, Soi Lengkee, today after strong recomendations. I had the large breakfast for 149bt.

Excellent breakfast, 2 superb sausages, nice thick bacon, 2 eggs, mushrooms, grilled tomato, beans, hash brown, 2 toast or bread n' butter, real ornage juice and tea or coffee...

The tea was weak as it wasn't a decent brand so i'll have a coffee next time, otherwise strongly recommended.

:GrinNod1:

"There are two types of women, those that charge for blow jobs and those that don't. The ones that don't end up costing you far more." ~Charlie Sheen~

small_charlie_sheen_hat_cigar.jpg

• 2 months later...

I would suggest either Billabong or La Ketai, they both charge about bht100 I think Billabong probably just beats Le Katai

2nd Sept 2011 my experience of breakfast in Billabong was refried greasy stringy bacon and double dipped greasy sausage garnished with a luke warm tinned tomatoe and an under cooked fried egg all luke warm served on a cold plate, how can they get it so wrong i just pushed it around a bit ate the toast and drank the day glo orange paid and left, never to return, maybe they were having an off day.

I have two favourite places Coffee club at Royal garden and excellennt full english breakfast in Punch&Judy

I'm going to have to try out a few places when in patt's Alot of the smaller places seem like the perfect place for a English breakfast ! Main few

Are pig and whistle and Queen vic dam can't forget billabongs :) and kiss food also along with cantabry tails ( sorry for spelling BM'S ! To many JD's and coke lol:p

Edited by Lak30

Usually stay on soi 8, so the Pig & Whistle's breakfasts do me just fine. Rosie's next door is ok too as both places do a decent Irish coffee. I don't go every day, as quite often i'll just have some soup from the food carts.

I've never tried the buffet breakfast at the Sunshine Hotel, but i'll give it a go this time. It's paid for, so why not.

your words are my words :) about sunshine breakfast its decent. Nothing really special but since its paid already give it a shot. Although the main issue why I go to pig instead of the hotel is because they stop serving breakfast at 11...

I decided to sample La Katai, Soi Lengkee, today after strong recomendations. I had the large breakfast for 149bt.

Excellent breakfast, 2 superb sausages, nice thick bacon, 2 eggs, mushrooms, grilled tomato, beans, hash brown, 2 toast or bread n' butter, real ornage juice and tea or coffee...

The tea was weak as it wasn't a decent brand so i'll have a coffee next time, otherwise strongly recommended.

:GrinNod1:

Unfortunately Le Katai has changed hands.

All the prices have gone up and the Breakfast in particular is a shadow of what it once was.

The place offers nothing like the value it did previously and there are now many better value options elsewhere.

Dont forget sailor bar american breakfast for 55 baht with coffee and have been to nags head on second road for 89 baht , my favorite is the bilibong ausi brk for 100b.

But I had a good one at Witherspoons today 2egg 2 sausi 2 tomato bake beans 2 toast coffee and orange juice for 155b but not sure if Pattaya can stay a 100 baht town with everyone jacking the prices up.

My favourite has to be the Pig and Whistle, good quality food in nice cool surroundings. Sure its not the cheapest but i prefer to pay a little bit more to eat in a nice place that serves top notch food

Pic is of a small breakfast. The only area they could improve is serve some decent coffee other than the Nescafe instant or Cappicino they also sell

IMG_0417.JPG

The large breakfast in 18 coins, Soi Buakhao does it for me. 2 eggs, 2 sausage, 2 bacon, 2 toast, 1 fried slice, mushrooms, 2 fried tomatoes, black pudding, coffee and glass of orange juice. 135 baht. Hits the spot every time.

I agree with jaochoo on the Bilabong breakfast, I nominated it for the worst breakfast in Pattaya. But this thread is about the best breakfast in town, the 75 baht specials also shouldn't be mentioned in this thread. They are not the best, they are cheap, and I'm proud to say I haven't eaten at the Lek or Apex in 6 years (70 baht back then).

However, Rosie O' Grady, Pig and Whistle, Golf Club, Sportsman Pub, and Shennigans are very worthy of consideration, IMHO.

What surprises me is that no one has mentioned the daily brunch at Casa Pascal, across the street from the Marriott, serving from 8 AM until 2 PM.

Consider freshly cooked bacon and eggs to order, home-made hash browns, ham, sausages, PASTA (they rotate, I always feel lucky when they have lasagna), some thai dishes, yoghurt, cereals, cold cuts and cheeses, several varieties of breads, coffee, orange and pineapple juice. All you can eat, and did I mention they also include dessert?

This spread is not cheap at 187 baht, but certainly not expensive either since it forces you to skip lunch. Quality ingredients, very comfortable seating, and only marginally more expensive than the Lek and Apex.

Retired

I heard the price of the buffet at Cafe Pascal recently went way up supposedly because of the flooding. The new price is over 250 baht I believe--not sure of the exact damage.

The Ritz. Really decent full english breakfast. In fact, it's amazing. Hash browns, proper beans, amazing sausage. HP sauce .. everything is perfect!

1 free refill on the Tetleys tea as well.

I heard the price of the buffet at Cafe Pascal recently went way up supposedly because of the flooding. The new price is over 250 baht I believe--not sure of the exact damage.

The price has been temporarily increased by 50 baht, to 225 + 7% VAT. Still a bargain.

Retired