IGNORED

Football season 2011/12.

Thaihot

yes it true they even had a six a side competition in the film zulu,not many people know that.

Who won :SoWhat1:

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who won :SoWhat1:

the team with the most spears.

Liverpool lost again last night to Fulham 0-1 at Anfield... The worst losing run for decades, Will Kenny still have the job next season, Maybe winning the FA cup will help.

Marching Back to the Premier League.

For the last seven years I’ve sat in Pattaya bars watching Premier League football (yes football, real football with a round ball) and girls have asked me what team I like. Very few understood when I said Southampton. So frustrating watching the PL as a neutral. But not anymore. We are back with the big boys and get your money on Lambert to be PL top scorer next season. He didn’t score Saturday. He looked a bit unfit and I think he may need a bit of surgery. Sharpe didn’t look fit either. If these two are fit and firing next season I’d back them to outscore Rooney/Welbeck. Watched the game in the Irish Rover. Great atmosphere. There must have been 20 Saints there. Four very loud cheers for each of the goals and a few renditions of ‘When the Saints Go Marching In.’ A massive cheer at the final whistle and the big guy from Shirley opened a bottle of Champagne. Up the Saints.

A bit extra for Newcastle fans.

Got chatting to a West Ham fan before the game. We talked about Pardew who managed West Ham and Saints. I knew he got sack at Southampton for having an affair with a players wife. Apparently that's why he got sack from West Ham as well.

Great stuff mate & super stuff for the Saints, Southampton.

Welcome to the prem next season I am sure some fine member will start a thread like this. :GoldenSmile1:

Must be your best day since 1976 when you beat the MAN UTD at Wembley twin towers & all to win 1 - 0 in the FA Cup final.

Alan Pardew must be a stud & may be he should join PA's. :GoldenSmile1::LOL2:

:Wassup1:

Manchester City took a giant step closer to the premiership title with a lone goal from Kompany, I have no complaint about the result, they are far superior than United, not a single save from Hart... They deserved the win 100% and the title.. Fair play to Sir Alex shakes Macini hands after a near bust up in the second half, If that was Wenger, he stormed off without shaking a hand... Now, United must win the next two matches and hope Newcastle do them a favour....Well done City.

Yes many good points mate.

Man Utd were poor & not one shoot or header on target ????

Tells you every thing in this seasons prem & European games IMO.

I hope Man Utd win the Prem but I know Man City will.

Just may be good for the English game & good for Man Utd as if they win fuck all this year then it might get the Manager & Owners to get there shit together & go & buy some much needed players who are World class.

IMO if it had not been for Rooneys goals & the second part of the season return of Scholes then Man Utd would not be in the top 4.

The tactics Sir Alex started with was his typical European night away tactics & we all know how many times this has back fired & fucked up over the years.

If Chelsea had got shoot of the Portuguese Boy manager sooner & Harry had said no to the FA many weeks back both these teams would be a lot closer to Man City & fighting for the number one spot IMO.

Liverpool ???? WTF.

King Kenny's First full season in charge 100 million spent & his record this season is worse than Roys.

Liverpool fans can only answer that but fuck me its a poor run in the prem by any standards & just may be the first time Liverpool will not be in the top 8 since the 1950's.

Chelsea have now become the team to watch this season as they have the FA Cup final, still fighting to get in the top 4 & of course mission impossible the Champions league Final.

The scrap at the bottom is a big one also.

:001_Sawasdee:

massive game tonight for both the whites, and spur,s,if we win sure we will stay up,if we lose back in the mire again.3 points would be great but i,ll settle for 1 now.

Good news for Man United, Newcastle and Spurs now a point behind Arsenal for third place, Newcastle won 2-0 at Stamford Bridge with a beautiful goal from Cisse in the injury time, A candidate for a goal of the month and even a season.... Spurs also won 4-1, Newcastle have something to play for on Sunday to premiership leader Manchester City, What a match it is going to be..

massive game tonight for both the whites, and spur,s,if we win sure we will stay up,if we lose back in the mire again.3 points would be great but i,ll settle for 1 now.

Sorry mate....had to be done.Never feel confiident going to your place

but tonight turned out better than most of us had hoped.Finishing third is possible

though unlikely....but fourth is really in our hands now.Most people would prefer away to Villa

and home to Fulham...over home to City and away to Everton.Our goal difference is much

better....so we only have to win two games.Famous last words !

Good luck for the run in....I feel you're gonna need it.Hopefully we'll drag Villa towards you !

Good news for Man United, Newcastle and Spurs now a point behind Arsenal for third place, Newcastle won 2-0 at Stamford Bridge with a beautiful goal from Cisse in the injury time, A candidate for a goal of the month and even a season.... Spurs also won 4-1, Newcastle have something to play for on Sunday to premiership leader Manchester City, What a match it is going to be..

Sounds good come on UTD, Newcastle. :GoldenSmile1:

3rd still a big target, let's hope West Bwom give woy a good send of in his last game in charge.

By the way, yes what a fucking goal!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q-Fw_2QWJE&sns=em

Sent from my iPad

Fuck me what a goal & this cisse guy must be well noted by all top clubs now in Europe.

Thanks for sharing.

Sorry mate....had to be done.Never feel confiident going to your place

but tonight turned out better than most of us had hoped.Finishing third is possible

though unlikely....but fourth is really in our hands now.Most people would prefer away to Villa

and home to Fulham...over home to City and away to Everton.Our goal difference is much

better....so we only have to win two games.Famous last words !

Good luck for the run in....I feel you're gonna need it.Hopefully we'll drag Villa towards you !

i think you will do it,but think you need a top center half for next season,we have to beat west brom sunday which i think we can do,hopefully.lol.

Welcome to the prem next season I am sure some fine member will start a thread like this. :GoldenSmile1:

Must be your best day since 1976 when you beat the MAN UTD at Wembley twin towers & all to win 1 - 0 in the FA Cup final.

Yep was there in 76 (just a nipper) with the twin towers and the late Bobby Stokes winner (late as he died many few years ago). Smile still on my face today so last week is up there with 76. As for Pardew the West Ham fan said the same thing. Can't wait for new PL to start and watching Lambert and Sharp out scoring all the big boys.

Yep was there in 76 (just a nipper) with the twin towers and the late Bobby Stokes winner (late as he died many few years ago). Smile still on my face today so last week is up there with 76. As for Pardew the West Ham fan said the same thing. Can't wait for new PL to start and watching Lambert and Sharp out scoring all the big boys.

MOTM May 1976 IMO was Mick Channon by a mile. :Wassup1:

Does some people follow the French league ?

the last 3 games for the title between Paris, Montpellier and Lille will be impressive...

Come On PARIS !

Does some people follow the French league ?

the last 3 games for the title between Paris, Montpellier and Lille will be impressive...

Come On PARIS !

Yes a little.

PSG sure have the Luxury of very wealthy owners.

:NiceThread1:

Not sure if Steve Coppell played in the '76 cup final but he comes to Pattaya

two or three times a year....so maybe he should join the board !

He only comes for the golf....honest guv !!!

Boooooootiful, well done the Canaries, Scum 3 Norwich 3, come on you Spurs.

Great news for Newcastle and Spurs , Arsenal only draw at home to Norwich 3-3... A very entertaining match.. I thought Arsenal should have a penalty at the dying minutes when Van Persie was pushed near the goal line...Norwich had nothing to play for but wanted to win their pride for themselves.. They are celebrating right now.. Spurs or Newcastle needing a win to overtake Arsenal...Should be a great final matches next week , for the battle of the third place, fourth place is in doubt for champion league place because Chelsea could claim the rightful place if they beat Bayern Munich in the final...

Great news for Newcastle and Spurs , Arsenal only draw at home to Norwich 3-3... A very entertaining match.. I thought Arsenal should have a penalty at the dying minutes when Van Persie was pushed near the goal line...Norwich had nothing to play for but wanted to win their pride for themselves.. They are celebrating right now.. Spurs or Newcastle needing a win to overtake Arsenal...Should be a great final matches next week , for the battle of the third place, fourth place is in doubt for champion league place because Chelsea could claim the rightful place if they beat Bayern Munich in the final...

Fantastic game, I will enjoy my beer tonight, not many teams go to Arsenal, go 1 down after 70 seconds, and be 3-2 down with 4 minutes to go and get a draw, top performance from Norwich who bossed the game for the first hour.

Norwich should have had 2 clear penalties as well, I think that's why the ref ignored the offside one for Arsenal lol

Holt and Ruddy for England

Wessi for the Republic

Some guy above refers to Arsenal as Scum as he is a Spurs Fan.

Sad when you have to call such a great Club these type of names.

Arsenal are as a matter of fact far superior than Spurs & have a much better record & History in the Beautiful game.

Yes the spot for 3rd is looking an amazing fight & most interesting.

Chelsea won the FA Cup 2 - 1 & Liverpool had a goal that may be did cross the line but no Technology in the game we do not know for sure 100%.

Liverpool were great second half when Andy Carroll came on but piss poor in the first half.

Chelsea edged it for sure.

You have to love the new twist & turn to Chelsea & there old player who is there interim Coach Roberto Dimato.

I pray & hope they win the Champions League, I love a dream & a love story.

Chelsea won the FA Cup 2 - 1 & Liverpool had a goal that may be did cross the line but no Technology in the game we do not know for sure 100%.

Not wanting it to sound like sour grapes, but it is high time that the PL looked at goal line technology. Why must sides suffer because the Ref/Asst. could not make a fair decision. And for all the protests, this is not replacing the ref, just assisting him in making the right decision. Today's incident, like you said, couldn't be ruled out or in (though as a Liverpool fan, I believe it was in...) without the aid of technology, which can be deployed almost immediately since it already exists. I thought today's decision was just as bad as the semi when Chelsea were given the goal that wasn't... Rant over.

On the other hand I agree that we were absolute shite in the first half and only played well after Carrol came on, after which we were practically camped n the Chelsea half and should have taken them to extra time at least. Any way, well done Chelsea...

9 people can't make a baby in one month

Arsenal are as a matter of fact far superior than Spurs & have a much better record & History in the Beautiful game.

Not nice I know, but most close rivals call each other scum.

You write as if it's the first time you've heard such a thing.I'm guessing you don't spend any time

on football forums,because were you to do so you'd find that such name calling is hardly one way traffic.

It certainly isn't the sole preserve of the Tottenham/Arsenal rivalry either....check out what Leeds fans think

of Manchester United for instance....or Portsmouth/Southampton,where the word 'scummer' was probably

first used.Anyway,at least there's no racial aspect to it.....best leave the 'Y' word and Belsen song debate etc

for another time and place.

Archived