IGNORED

Football season 2011/12.

Thaihot

United won 4-0 to Aston Villa, The first goal was controversial penalty when Young dived in my opinion... But had penalty ruled out in the second half, that evens it out.. Aston Villa was never into the match, Only for the Defence and the Keeper Givens had limited United goal to four instead of 10.. United are now back to five points lead to City who will play each other in two weeks time... But they will be playing against Everton next sunday who lost yesterday in the semi final to Liverpool 2-1, they still have a slim chance to clinch the europa place , they will be more diifficult to beat than any other clubs at Old trafford, Everton will be looking for that win to recover the pride they were playing so well this year...

Chelsea won 5-1 at wembley to spurs which will be the most remembered for the another controversial 2nd chelsea goal which is not over the goal line, that changed the match completely, And also Petr Cech should have been send off for the foul on Adebayer which Bale had scored on the follow up after the foul... Chelsea will to play Barcelona on wednesday night for Champion League semi final , They will be well prepared for that night with their sky high confidence,,, Confidence breeds success....

Technology is required in the modern day game & goal line again as it can fuck a team & there game IMO.

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arsenal lost at home to Wigan, Another scalp claimed after United last week....Giving Spurs a hope to challenge Arsenal for the third pace.. Well done Wigan, They are worthy to stay in the premiership...

Arsenal lost at home to Wigan, Another scalp claimed after United last week....Giving Spurs a hope to challenge Arsenal for the third pace.. Well done Wigan, They are worthy to stay in the premiership...

Outplayed in midfield on a freezing night, Wigan goalkeeper wasting time in the fist 10 minutes. Poor performances all round especially in the middle.Didn't help with Arteta being off pitch when goals scored and then being substituted.

Fair play to Wigan.

Done 6 points from 6 out of UTD & Arsenal.

Another manager who is below the radar but IMO he is also one for the future.

:Think1:

Do you not know that MAN UTD are so amazing they have fans all over the Globe & yes thats out side Manchester.

Global appeal, sounds like Pattaya also right. :GoldenSmile1:

:NiceThread1:

Do you not know that MAN UTD are so amazing they have fans all over the Globe & yes thats out side Manchester.

Global appeal, sounds like Pattaya also right. :GoldenSmile1:

precisely my point.

Guys I know Barcelona are the best Club side in the world but just about to watch the first leg of the Chelsea game & as a British guy all the best to Chelsea & good luck.

I am at home watching the game so no PA's for the next few hours.

I know it will be a good game as Terry, Lampard, & Cole will play for there life as its there last semi & all the years they have never won this competition.

I do love the beautiful game.

:Wassup1:

I hope they get beat over the 2 legs, but then Spurs are pushing for that 4th place, which there won't be if Chelsea win it.

Chelsea thinks the are already in the final by the way they celebrate at Kings road London when the won just 1-0... Nou Camp is massive pitch and the way they were playing, the will hammered by 4 goals next week... Barcelona ,made 750 passes to Chelsea 150 at Chelsea, that does not look good for Chelsea next week but they did well to keep Barcelona at bay with no goal in the net, away goal is vital, probably will cost barcelona big time, Barcelona never recovers from first leg deflict in five semii finals... Messi will score a goal or two in Nou Camp next tuesday, he is unstoppable in Nou Camp.... 63 goals already this season is a marvellous achievement.

So happy for Chelsea & yes a great win but I think not enough come next week.

That said another game I do not want to miss.

I hope Chelsea win it.

I would rater a English team win than a German or Spanish side.

:Think1:

Good news for Spurs and Newcastle because Arsenal only drew to under strength Chelsea at Emirates Staduim 0-0, Spurs and Newcastle have two game in hand, either of em wins those two, they will be level with Arsenal on points... A interesting battle for the third or fourth place...

Chelsea thinks the are already in the final by the way they celebrate at Kings road London when the won just 1-0... Nou Camp is massive pitch and the way they were playing, the will hammered by 4 goals next week... Barcelona ,made 750 passes to Chelsea 150 at Chelsea, that does not look good for Chelsea next week but they did well to keep Barcelona at bay with no goal in the net, away goal is vital, probably will cost barcelona big time, Barcelona never recovers from first leg deflict in five semii finals... Messi will score a goal or two in Nou Camp next tuesday, he is unstoppable in Nou Camp.... 63 goals already this season is a marvellous achievement.

Barca had 80% of possesion but chelsea had 100% of the goals, Football it's a funny old game.

Good news for Spurs and Newcastle because Arsenal only drew to under strength Chelsea at Emirates Staduim 0-0, Spurs and Newcastle have two game in hand, either of em wins those two, they will be level with Arsenal on points... A interesting battle for the third or fourth place...

Errm, bad news for Spurs a couple of hours later though, what the fucks happening there?

Barca had 80% of possesion but chelsea had 100% of the goals, Football it's a funny old game.

Your point is that its not the stats its the fucking score that counts.

Great fight for 3rd & 4th.

Spurs are shit the last 2 months.

Arsenal should be top 4.

Chelsea should have given Di matto the managers job a few months before they did even if it is only for a season or a few months.

Newcastle would prove so much if they get in to the top 4 & will have to be classed the squad of the season if they do.

Spurs having a bad time after Fabio resigns from England, giving Harry a huge media and public attention to become a England manager, I'm sure if Fabio had not left England job, Spurs would be in different position or better... For the first time for long time that Spurs are out of the top four afetr losing to QPR 1-0, Newcastle are back in the contention for the top four after a brief standstill in January with a 3-0 win against Stoke... Gareth Bale of Spurs had been briiliant all season and seems that all his hard work had gone to wasted with no trophies avaialble and potential loss of champion League places, Top european clubs including Barcelona are tracking him.. , Maybe he feels it is time to move on to bigger things, or he will be another Van Persie who won nothing for last seven years, In 50 years time, they will be asked by their grandchildren how many medal or trophies did they win...Great players with empty cabinet will never be remembered in 50 years time..

........, In 50 years time, they will be asked by their grandchildren how many medal or trophies did they win...Great players with empty cabinet will never be remembered in 50 years time..

Matt Le Tissier!.........Never won fuck all. Has an Hospitality suite at St Mary's, and an Appartment Block built on the site of the old Dell named after him. He'll be remembered in 50 years time.

Matt Le Tissier!.........Never won fuck all. Has an Hospitality suite at St Mary's, and an Appartment Block built on the site of the old Dell named after him. He'll be remembered in 50 years time.

Who is he ??? :GoldenSmile1: ... Only joking, he was a great player, only famous in Southampton perhaps...

What a great football for Everton fans and Neutrals fans including Man City fans today when Everton fought back to 4-4 draw when they were 4-2 down... That blown the title wide open for Manchester City... Well done Everton, Phil Neville made two lovely pass assist the two goals... Now , United have to pick themselves up and be ready for next week blockbuster derby match , the one everybody is waiting for...

Who is he ??? :GoldenSmile1: ... Only joking, he was a great player, only famous in Southampton perhaps...

Dunno :Fuck_Knows: ........ . :GoldenSmile1:

That Xavi lad at Barca must be from Southampton!

Quote wikipedia: In 2010, Spanish superstar Xavi revealed that Le Tissier had been one of his childhood inspirations, claiming that: "His talent was simply out of the norm. He could simply dribble past seven or eight players but without speed - he just walked past them. For me he was sensational".

Dunno :Fuck_Knows: ........ . :GoldenSmile1:

That Xavi lad at Barca must be from Southampton!

Quote wikipedia: In 2010, Spanish superstar Xavi revealed that Le Tissier had been one of his childhood inspirations, claiming that: "His talent was simply out of the norm. He could simply dribble past seven or eight players but without speed - he just walked past them. For me he was sensational".

Agree with you, he was born in Jersey i think... Briiliant left foot player, he wouldn't go anywhere but Southampton unlike many players who goes for a big fat wads, Remember Steve Bull, he was a sensation for Wolves scoring 50 a season oonce or twice, he would'nt move anywhere but Wolves..

theres loads of talented players that have never won anything frank worthington,tony currie,brian douglas,but still remember fondly by football lovers everywhere real entertainers.

Just watched City scrape together a very poor performance against Wolves, yes they beat Wolves but didnt look much like a team, when the Da Silva went off had a real arse, no respect for the manager, they seem all the same, too many pre-madonas, its as if they are more concerned about how they look as opposed to how they play, I know they won but dont deserve the title IMO

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

And the usual at Anfield so many chances, woodwork, bad finishing, then loose

Manchester City got an expected win against Wolves who is now relegated to Championship league next season... City is now three points behind arch rivals United who will face each other next monday night which should be a decider for the title.... If City wins against United, they will be level on points but lead by goal difference.. City will have to travel to Newcastle the week after, and face OPR at the last match, United will be at home to Swansea and face a tricky away match to Sunderland....

Liverpool had lost again at Anfield to West Brom... West Brom can look forward to better things next season in the premiership with super boss Hodgson... Liverpool fans will probably satisfied with the League cup win and possible FA cup win next month.... Kenny will be given another chance to improve the premiership position next season, Champion League is the main priorty for a big club like Liiverpool, I have a guts feeling, Kenny will be asked to move upstairs to give the reins to a new boss..

Archived