IGNORED

Football season 2011/12.

Thaihot

I love this.

It is not an overstatement to describe Norwich's display at White Hart Lane on Monday as one of the outstanding team performances of this Barclays Premier League season.

Even more remarkable is that it came with an entire starting XI of players born in England, and after Paul Lambert's promoted side had already reached the magical 40-point mark.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1rfG2vf8Y

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this.

It is not an overstatement to describe Norwich's display at White Hart Lane on Monday as one of the outstanding team performances of this Barclays Premier League season.

Even more remarkable is that it came with an entire starting XI of players born in England, and after Paul Lambert's promoted side had already reached the magical 40-point mark.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1rfG2vf8Y

They will win few more matches including City, Their worries is over, now they can show off their flowing football like they did last season in Championship League... Hopefully Norwich can keep Holt for next season, He is now under the eyes of big football clubs like Spurs,... Harry Rednapp sings the praise of Holt yesterday...

Manchester City are back in the hunt for the title After Wigan won at Home to United and Deserved 100% with a lovely Maloney goal, Now only 5 points between United and City with 5 matches each left.. Cant understand why Fergie leave out Scholsey when he turned United around since January, First defeat since Newcastle loss last Januray, Twist and turns is getting the nerves of two manchester Clubs... City won 4-0 to West Brom tonight, Arsenal also won 0-3 at Wolves to steer clear from Spurs by 5 points to stay third place...

Manchester City are back in the hunt for the title After Wigan won at Home to United and Deserved 100% with a lovely Maloney goal, Now only 5 points between United and City with 5 matches each left.. Cant understand why Fergie leave out Scholsey when he turned United around since January, First defeat since Newcastle loss  last Januray, Twist and turns is getting the nerves of two manchester Clubs... City won 4-0 to West Brom tonight, Arsenal also won 0-3 at Wolves to steer clear from Spurs by 5 points to stay third place...

Good points mate but on the wrong end to Wigan ?????I have said it enough MAN UTD are piss poor this season.

Have to agree Norwich were outstanding at the Spuds at the weekend and Wigan did what so many teams are scared to do and that's attack Man U, they cant handle teams that all out attack them as did Swansea V Man City a while back.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

wigan have some decent players,i really rate young moses,and i also like james mcarthy could be both bargain buys in the close season.

Have to agree Norwich were outstanding at the Spuds at the weekend and Wigan did what so many teams are scared to do and that's attack Man U, they cant handle teams that all out attack them as did Swansea V Man City a while back.

I don't think it is about attacking united per se' If you get into a shootout.... End to end stuff they will finish better than their opposition 9 times out of ten. What they don't deal with well is sides that press them hard and high. United's great strength has been their wings in an offensive way but they also release the ball to the wide areas under pressure to. We have seen it in recent times and none so obviously as Bilbao this year when United just could not string any passes together under the pressure of their defensive press.

wigan have some decent players,i really rate young moses,and i also like james mcarthy could be both bargain buys in the close season.

Yes very good points, eye for a bargain mate call King Kenny he needs some.

:Wassup1:

Some nice news today Sir Alex is quoted as saying he is going to look at Hazard him self.

His top scouts have watched him for some time now.

This Belgium boy who plays for Lille in France is a most wanted talent this summer.

Lets hope this is one of many new players to add to the MAN UTD squad.

Yes very good points, eye for a bargain mate call King Kenny he needs some.

:Wassup1:

what price kenny getting the bullet close season.?

what price kenny getting the bullet close season.?

The owner of Liverpool, the yank guy strikes me as a winner & Some thing tells me King Kenny will be looked at any time soon.

Andy Carol, Jordan Henderson, & Stewart Downing have been poor at best but so has the scottish boy who was purchased from Blackpool.

4 big money guys who have not clicked is 2 or 3 to many by any ones standards.

Hard job & who can change things ?????

:NiceThread1:

All that Liverpool need to do is win the FA cup and Kenny will be there for the next year at least. And, all that it requires now is one more win, which I think is going to happen... :)

9 people can't make a baby in one month

Manchester City won 1-6 at Carrow rd to Norwich with Tevez hat-trick, City dont miss Balotelli at all, No they are only 2 points behind the Premiership leaders Manchester United who will play against Aston Villa tomorrow 16.00pm (23.00pm Thai time)... United wont find that match easy after being exposed by Wigan last Wednesday, Maybe it is only a blip but when losing the match after the long winning run, it may start to turn for the worse .... Liverpool won the semi final against Everton, Everton will be kicking themselves for giving away a silly goal, then they lost their momentum.. Spurs playing Chelsea tomorrow to bring back the pride that they were playing all season with their super flowing football, and the only trophy Spurs will be playing for, may have a chance to beat Chelsea who also having Champion League in their minds...

Tevez hat trick ???? Only took him 3 weeks to get back to his best then.

Its not over by a long way IMO.

its getting very tight at the other end of the table,i think wolves are doomed and my other 2 for the drop is blackburn and qpr.wigan and wanderers to escape.

MAN UTD beat Villa 4-0 & are now 5 points clear.

The Manchester Derby will be a very big game & even massive IMO.

Chelsea 5 tottenham 1 in fa cup semi, ok the 2nd chelsea was'nt over the line. so we have have a chelsea liverpool final bring it on , come on you blues.

United won 4-0 to Aston Villa, The first goal was controversial penalty when Young dived in my opinion... But had penalty ruled out in the second half, that evens it out.. Aston Villa was never into the match, Only for the Defence and the Keeper Givens had limited United goal to four instead of 10.. United are now back to five points lead to City who will play each other in two weeks time... But they will be playing against Everton next sunday who lost yesterday in the semi final to Liverpool 2-1, they still have a slim chance to clinch the europa place , they will be more diifficult to beat than any other clubs at Old trafford, Everton will be looking for that win to recover the pride they were playing so well this year...

Chelsea won 5-1 at wembley to spurs which will be the most remembered for the another controversial 2nd chelsea goal which is not over the goal line, that changed the match completely, And also Petr Cech should have been send off for the foul on Adebayer which Bale had scored on the follow up after the foul... Chelsea will to play Barcelona on wednesday night for Champion League semi final , They will be well prepared for that night with their sky high confidence,,, Confidence breeds success....

images 12.jpg

article-0-129C7401000005DC-704_634x370.jpg

Yep, no manager, no captain as such, and less than 2 months away, well prepared, lol

I gave up on England after the disaster of 2010 and have refused to watch any games since. We will be lucky to get out of the group

I am more excited about the Eng V sa cricket test series - sorry for changing sport.

I gave up on England after the disaster of 2010 and have refused to watch any games since. We will be lucky to get out of the group

I am more excited about the Eng V sa cricket test series - sorry for changing sport.

I gave up on England after Beckham was "sent off" against Argentina all those years ago.

The way the English Fans, TV and Media treated him afterwards was a "DISGRACE"

So F*** them and I dont care how they do, its a Man United thing

I will support England at Cricket,Rugby or even tiddlywinks for that matter, but as for their Football team Forget it

I gave up on England after Beckham was "sent off" against Argentina all those years ago.

I will support England at Cricket,Rugby or even tiddlywinks for that matter, but as for their Football team Forget it

Team bias and International football don't mix I'm an Arsenal fan and Tony Adams treatment after Dusseldorf in 1988 was a disgrace)donkey etc). TA had the last laugh as did Beckham..shit happens but don't turn your back FFS!!

are you sure your a utd fan,i see your from manch.

They picked on Becks & hounded him because he was great & famous & thats human nature, sad race in general.

are you sure your a utd fan,i see your from manch.

Do you not know that MAN UTD are so amazing they have fans all over the Globe & yes thats out side Manchester.

Global appeal, sounds like Pattaya also right. :GoldenSmile1:

:NiceThread1:

Archived