IGNORED

Football season 2011/12.

Thaihot

The venue is announced way in advance, think about it, they would have to announce the venue today, giving all travel arrangements, ticketing ,policing, they would only have a month to sort it out, immpossible.

Yes i understand but however they only know who the finalists are today, they have known who the semifinalists were for the last month.

They could have 3/4 different venues on standby, the tickets are not printed yet.

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just watched it best team for me,good all round team ,can,t see chelsea winning it .

Agree 100%.

The German Goal Keeper is out of this World IMO.

:NiceThread1:

Everyone seemed to dismiss chelsea,s chances against. barcelona, but look at the result, bring it on bayern. come on you blues

I would love to see Chelsea win it but IMO to many key players suspended.

:Wassup1:

I,m hoping Bayern Munich wins, Neuer is some player, probably the best keeper in the world at the mo, Fancy Germany to win the Euro this year...

Fancy Germany to win the Euro this year...

Used to like you, lol

I,m hoping Bayern Munich wins, Neuer is some player, probably the best keeper in the world at the mo, Fancy Germany to win the Euro this year...

why a german team & not a british ??????

The only reason I want Bayern to win is to keep that 4th place open for the CL

As a neutral i don't care who wins. I am just hoping for a good game. I always think praise is over rated in football. A year ago we had people saying Barca was the greatest club team in history and now they are finishing a distant second domestically cant get past a relatively poor Chelsea side in the semis of the European cup. Chelsea did what it had to win and good luck to them. Barca have no plan B.

I thought the Spanish sides would dominate this year but it hasn't proved to be. I still think watching Bilbao was the most enjoyable football i witnessed for a neutral. Their pressing and passing game was the highlight of the European football for me.

why a german team & not a british ??????

I,m not british, I,m Irish and Neutral, lol... But i do want to see the british win the final but except Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool, dont blame me, i follow my heart.. I,m sure most of their supporters feel the same if United are the final..

Used to like you, lol

I do like watching England but the Germans are always comes right and ready for the finals, Whereas England always do well in the group stages and then fell apart when final stages comes up, England are managerless is like leading the country to war without a leading commander... Harry gotta move in fast, i think the FA will wait til the Premiership League is over...

JK.

I,m not british, I,m Irish and Neutral, lol... But i do want to see the british win the final but except Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool, dont blame me, i follow my heart.. I,m sure most of their supporters feel the same if United are the final..

?????????????????????

You are Irish me thinks. :Wassup1:

Now I am a Man Utd Fan but love the Beautiful game & I would rather a British team win it than any of our European Cousins.

Never mind other teams fans who hate Man Utd because they are the number one team World Wide its all about showing your difference IMO.

You make me laugh wanting a German team to win & not a British team as you guys know the Germans are TOPS at most things they do but I did not think you were a fan of the Hun's.

We all have our mind set & what ever makes you tick is ok its Human right.

:NiceThread1:

The only reason I want Bayern to win is to keep that 4th place open for the CL

I thought that keeping the 4th place open required English teams to do well in Europe not German teams

I thought that keeping the 4th place open required English teams to do well in Europe not German teams

If Chelsea win they will qualify as winners. They aint gonna finish top 4, and England only get 4 teams in the Comp. Therefore whoever finish 4th (Spurs or Newcastle probably), wont get to qualify. :ShitHappens1:

He means if Chelsea finish 5th or lower and win the CL the 4th place team go into the Europa.

Yeah, .........................................and get to play Man U in the Europa next season! :LMFAO:

Yeah, .........................................and get to play Man U in the Europa next season! :LMFAO:

No............. Man Utd are qualified for Champion League next season.... :SoWhat1:

No............. Man Utd are qualified for Champion League next season.... :SoWhat1:

Yeah Jocky, But when they get knocked out, they drop down into the Europa.......................Like this season! :Think1:

Yeah Jocky, But when they get knocked out, they drop down into the Europa.......................Like this season! :Think1:

No..... Sir Alex wont let that happen again... They will buy two/three World Class players.... :Bye5:

See Peps leaving Barca, Chelsea? Bit of a dilemma if Chelsea win CL & FA Cup, Mattteo will be one pissed of man if they get rid of him.

No..... Sir Alex wont let that happen again... They will buy two/three World Class players.... :Bye5:

Good answer JK & I hope you are bloody right mate.

:Wassup1:

See Peps leaving Barca, Chelsea? Bit of a dilemma if Chelsea win CL & FA Cup, Mattteo will be one pissed of man if they get rid of him.

IMO Pep needs a rest as he is wacked & his mind is blown as he knows with no Plan B he does not know how hundreds of Millions of pounds of the Worlds best could not beat a old man Chelsea.

If Chelsea win the Double you mention above then the Russian Owner should give Matteo the Job for sure.

If Matteo only wins the FA Cup as I am sure this is all they can win as they have to many players Banned for the CL Final in order for them to win it then if he is dismissed he might be gutted as I believe he is a Chelsea man & fan but his stock has gone up through the roof & many clubs will have him noted I am sure.

Barcelona can play but they must learn to scrap & dig out results if they are to be as good as the 70/80" Liverpool team who won the European Cup 3 times in 5 years.

For the record I am a Man Utd fan but I do love the Beautiful game. :NiceThread1:

Another scalp claimed by Wigan when they beat Newcastle 4-0... A great run of result may save Wigan from the drop, but still need a win to be absolutely safe... Arsenal got a important point at Stoke to stay third and increase by Newcastle loss but Wenger is not happy, Maybe he thought Newcastle would win at Wigan...

No he's scared Spurs are gonna catch up staring today, Blackburn at home, bring it on. COYS

Wenger had the hump with the stoke fans abuse of him and the late lack of penalty decision on Benayoun.

Spurs catch up ha ha 12 pts behind at the end of January...2 wins (norwich and wba) and thats that for another season

Not hopeful, I know we're playing shit at the mo, but we should be able to get above Newcastle, if they pull themselves together, newcastles next 2 games are Chelsea and City

Archived