IGNORED

Football season 2011/12.

Thaihot

What a great football for Everton fans and Neutrals fans including Man City fans today when Everton fought back to 4-4 draw when they were 4-2 down... That blown the title wide open for Manchester City... Well done Everton, Phil Neville made two lovely pass assist the two goals... Now , United have to pick themselves up and be ready for next week blockbuster derby match , the one everybody is waiting for...

I am still punch drunk from the Everton game & it was good for the game but may be the turn or the game that will leave Man Utd as runners up come what May.

What a game but Utd's defence was crap & Johnny Evans is shit.

That said Utd should have scored more & the Everton Goal keeper did pull of some top class saves.

The Brazilian Twin is also shit & a joke.

Rooney & his team play is why Man Utd are even in the shake up for first place.

IMO who ever wins the derby match a week today monday 30th April will win the Prem title.

:NiceThread1:

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^

Don't know about that, city will have the Geordies after that, that will be no pushover.

big game for bolton tonight,still more injuries no midfield players left, looks like we will have to play 18year old there ,got to get a least a point nit looking good.

Barcelona v Chelsea.

Half time 2-1.

Cahill of injured & John Terry of Red card for a Pro Foul.

Terry is a cunt.

Come on Chelsea you are doing it for England.

:Think1:

Come you blues, against all odds the mighty chelsea have made it to the final, bring it on bayern or real. We will be there, and there to win.

Chelsea finally got into a final with ten men when they beat Barcelona ... Deserved to be in there without a question, John Terry deserved to be send off for silly incident, there was no need for that.. Now he and Meireles and Ramires is out of the final at Munich.... Well done to Chelsea...

Chelsea finally got into a final with ten men when they beat Barcelona ... Deserved to be in there without a question, John Terry deserved to be send off for silly incident, there was no need for that.. Now he and Meireles and Ramires is out of the final at Munich.... Well done to Chelsea...

The chelsea gameplay gave me flashbacks to Greece's style under Euro 2004....

Play on, player!

The game of the decade.

It had it all.

What an amazing result & God was with Chelsea.

Peter Chec was back to his very best.

Passing a ball is great but you have to park the bus & grind out wins in any fashion at times.

What a game.

Better than Liverpools 3-0 come back with AC Milan.

Just may be the best game ever ????

:Fantastic:

:Clap9:

The game of the decade.

It had it all.

What an amazing result & God was with Chelsea.

Peter Chec was back to his very best.

Passing a ball is great but you have to park the bus & grind out wins in any fashion at times.

What a game.

Better than Liverpools 3-0 come back with AC Milan.

Just may be the best game ever ????

:Fantastic:

:Clap9:

No way was it, 3-0 down at half time in the final :SoWhat1:

Barcelona v Chelsea.

Half time 2-1.

Cahill of injured & John Terry of Red card for a Pro Foul.

Terry is a cunt.

Come on Chelsea you are doing it for England.

:Think1:

No........ A cunt's useful!

It was'nt so much doing what he did. He got caught and deserved to go. It's the way he claimed at half time he done fuck all and the Barca Player checked his Run, etc etc!

Terry's a Fick Twat.

The chelsea gameplay gave me flashbacks to Greece's style under Euro 2004....

They had 2 play the game that way.

How else could have they have approached there task ????

They parked the bus & keep' t the hand break of right. :Think1:

Do you know any thing about football ??????

Anti-Football at its best today. Granted Messi choked and Valdes is not worthy to play on an upper tier team.

But chelsea's parking the bus strategy is as boring as watching american baseball.

Chelsea without Mierles, Terry, Ivanovic and Ramierez in the Champions League Final.

Let's see where there luck runs out.

Predicting either Bayren or Madrid to dominate chelsea 3-0.

BTW: The offsides call was nonsense.

Well at least Cinnamons happy, Bolton got a great 2-1 win away at Villa, puts Villa in deep shit.

Anti-Football at its best today. Granted Messi choked and Valdes is not worthy to play on an upper tier team.

But chelsea's parking the bus strategy is as boring as watching american baseball.

Chelsea without Mierles, Terry, Ivanovic and Ramierez in the Champions League Final.

Let's see where there luck runs out.

Predicting either Bayren or Madrid to dominate chelsea 3-0.

BTW: The offsides call was nonsense.

Chelsea without Mierles, Terry, Ivanovic and Ramierez in the Champions League Final is a great shame & a disaster.

That list is 4 players most teams would want in there squad.

Any way mate with respect you did every thing but score enough.

Barcelona are great but your defence is poor & your goal keeper needs a taxi any time soon.

Not shit but believe me Messi is not Maradona.

You have many guys who can score but when a team plays most balls to one player they will come unstuck in a game or 2 in a season IMO.

Chelsea had the luck of the Gods with them over 2 games we could all see that but they did work hard & goals scored & all that always tell the results.

You did not do enough to move the bus & at times you looked out of ideas.

Some of your remarks above show your are a bitter bastard but if it was Man Utd I would be pissed of also.

You had more advantage from the ref than Chelsea so it was just not your year.

I think you need striker options IMO.

Van Persie was seen in your hotel so bust the bank & add a bit of Dutch to the squad & a new Goal keeper & I do not see you having a problem ever again with the chelsea manager road show for years.

Could be worse my Man Utd were shit in the Europa Cup never mind the Champions League.

Glory Glory MAN UTD, we will be back one day.

My prediction is Morhinio will do a Double with Madrid Spanish title & Champions League.

Then I am sure them dumb wits at Madrid will back there man or the Russian dumb wit at Chelsea will get him back & let him do his job with out buying him players he does not want & putting guys in his fucking way.

Martin O Niel is the best next MAN UTD manager any time soon.

PS. Glaziers are not big enough for MAN UTD they need modern day owners of Super Clubs.

:Bow:

Chelsea without Mierles, Terry, Ivanovic and Ramierez in the Champions League Final is a great shame & a disaster.

That list is 4 players most teams would want in there squad.

Any way mate with respect you did every thing but score enough.

Barcelona are great but your defence is poor & your goal keeper needs a taxi any time soon.

Not shit but believe me Messi is not Maradona.

You have many guys who can score but when a team plays most balls to one player they will come unstuck in a game or 2 in a season IMO.

Chelsea had the luck of the Gods with them over 2 games we could all see that but they did work hard & goals scored & all that always tell the results.

You did not do enough to move the bus & at times you looked out of ideas.

Some of your remarks above show your are a bitter bastard but if it was Man Utd I would be pissed of also.

You had more advantage from the ref than Chelsea so it was just not your year.

I think you need striker options IMO.

Van Persie was seen in your Hotel so bust the bank & add a bit of Dutch to the squad & a new Goal keeper & I do not see you having a problem ever again with the chelsea manager road show for years.

Could be worse my Man Utd were shit in the Europa Cup never mind the Champions League.

Glory Glory MAN UTD, we will be back one day.

Through two legs chelsea had 4 shots on target and converted 3. I think I have the right to be bitter about this loss.

But I digress, if Valdes was half the player of Cech or Casillas we would have advanced.

Our defense didn't make any major mistakes. Yes we are sorely lacking a true striker. Sanchez is a waste of money and not having D.Villa is our Achilles heel.

Through two legs now barca has hit the post 3 times and the cross bar once. They've missed 1 penalty and had another goal wiped out cause of a questionable offsides call.

I cannot find any fault with barca with the exception of Valdes's horrible goal tending.

Can't wait for chelsea to get murdered in the final.

Good luck to Man Utd. against Man City on Monday.

Through two legs chelsea had 4 shots on target and converted 3. I think I have the right to be bitter about this loss.

But I digress, if Valdes was half the player of Cech or Casillas we would have advanced.

Our defense didn't make any major mistakes. Yes we are sorely lacking a true striker. Sanchez is a waste of money and not having D.Villa is our Achilles heel.

Through two legs now barca has hit the post 3 times and the cross bar once. They've missed 1 penalty and had another goal wiped out cause of a questionable offsides call.

I cannot find any fault with barca with the exception of Valdes's horrible goal tending.

Can't wait for chelsea to get murdered in the final.

Good luck to Man Utd. against Man City on Monday.

All good points & yes over the 2 legs fate was not with you this time.

Fabgregas did not look World class like he did at Arsenal & Sanchez is a midfielder/winger not a true number 9.

Have to say BARCELONA have purchased a lot of good players over the years but I am surprised they did not sign David Silva & Kun Agerho.

Both guys were in there Division & both look as good as any Barcelona player thus not counting Messi & Xavi.

Any football fan of the Beautiful game likes Barcelona & there quality & style.

I have the new Seiko Sportstura watch in the Barcelona colours & brand.

Cost me 14,000 baht now that was a great buy brand new.

Any way roll on the summer & our next trip or trips to LOS.

:Wassup1:

Well at least Cinnamons happy, Bolton got a great 2-1 win away at Villa, puts Villa in deep shit.

thanks gaget,it was,nt pretty but we grinded out a result,we wer,nt good but villa were worse they look in free fall to me.a point at sunderland saturday and i will be happy.

thanks gaget,it was,nt pretty but we grinded out a result,we wer,nt good but villa were worse they look in free fall to me.a point at sunderland saturday and i will be happy.

Big Eak was poor with Glasgow Rangers as a manager IMO.

That said he could make the record books in the Prem as the first & only manager to take 2 teams down & consecutive seasons at that.

If Villa go down I will have plenty to say.

It is Bayern Munich and Chelsea in the final after beating Real Madrid on penalties.... Final at Munich.

I think Chelsea will be delighted with Bayern Munich win, Maybe ? But Bayern Munuch probably has a advantage with playing at home .

It is Bayern Munich and Chelsea in the final after beating Real Madrid on penalties.... Final at Munich.

just watched it best team for me,good all round team ,can,t see chelsea winning it .

I think Chelsea will be delighted with Bayern Munich win, Maybe ? But Bayern Munuch probably has a advantage with playing at home .

Yes another great match hope chelsea do it.

I have never understood in a European cup final how its not played at a neutral venue.

just watched it best team for me,good all round team ,can,t see chelsea winning it .

Everyone seemed to dismiss chelsea,s chances against. barcelona, but look at the result, bring it on bayern. come on you blues

Yes another great match hope chelsea do it.

I have never understood in a European cup final how its not played at a neutral venue.

The venue is announced way in advance, think about it, they would have to announce the venue today, giving all travel arrangements, ticketing ,policing, they would only have a month to sort it out, immpossible.

Archived