IGNORED

Football season 2011/12.

Thaihot

Not hopeful, I know we're playing shit at the mo, but we should be able to get above Newcastle, if they pull themselves together, newcastles next 2 games are Chelsea and City

Newcastle loss today probably a blessing in disguise for United, Newcastle will have to battle hard against City next week... A draw will be likely the result.

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

football season does not start until sept/oct. oh wait are you guys talking about soccer?

football season does not start until sept/oct. oh wait are you guys talking about soccer?

Humorous. Football is of course a generic term for a lot of codes but are you referring to the American game that they rarely use there feet and would more accurately be described as throwball? I thought it was gridiron anyway ? Football is a world game not an indigenous code only played in one country.

Then again only in America can you have a world series where only American teams participate.

Humorous. Football is of course a generic term for a lot of codes but are you referring to the American game that they rarely use there feet and would more accurately be described as throwball? I thought it was gridiron anyway ? Football is a world game not an indigenous code only played in one country.

Then again only in America can you have a world series where only American teams participate.

:hello09:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_World_Series

Soccer is "short" for Association Football

Correct... Only one country appeared in World Series, Why cant they call it USA series...

In World Cup Football, There are 204 countries entered for the 2010 World Cup quiafications...

Correct... Only one country appeared in World Series, Why cant they call it USA series...

In World Cup Football, There are 204 countries entered for the 2010 World Cup quiafications...

:Hello9: Toronto Blue Jays American Series World Champions 1992 :DeadHorse2:

:Hello9: Toronto Blue Jays American Series World Champions 1992 :DeadHorse2:

Thanks for correcting me..... Two countries in World Series, Why don they call it Northern America Series..

Correct... Only one country appeared in World Series, Why cant they call it USA Northern America series...

Football was invented in England before Columbus founded America.... :GoldenSmile1:

I think I have the reason why our American cousins are a bit insular about their beloved baseball...they are crap at it!!!

They are neither Olympic Champions(South Korea) or World Cup Holders(Netherlands) :Finger5: )

Newcastle loss today probably a blessing in disguise for United, Newcastle will have to battle hard against City next week... A draw will be likely the result.

Yes bloody good point agree 100%.

:Wassup1:

I think I have the reason why our American cousins are a bit insular about their beloved baseball...they are crap at it!!!

They are neither Olympic Champions(South Korea) or World Cup Holders(Netherlands) :Finger5: )

Thats interesting ?????

Guys lets put the record strait USA do not like Football & do not have much of a interest in the Beautiful game.

Now when it comes to Music & Singers OMG they have given us some Music.

I am also a massive fan of many of there Fast Food chains.

Nike sports wear is top notch.

:Wassup1:

:001_Thank_You5:

Marching Back to the Premier League.

For the last seven years I’ve sat in Pattaya bars watching Premier League football (yes football, real football with a round ball) and girls have asked me what team I like. Very few understood when I said Southampton. So frustrating watching the PL as a neutral. But not anymore. We are back with the big boys and get your money on Lambert to be PL top scorer next season. He didn’t score Saturday. He looked a bit unfit and I think he may need a bit of surgery. Sharpe didn’t look fit either. If these two are fit and firing next season I’d back them to outscore Rooney/Welbeck. Watched the game in the Irish Rover. Great atmosphere. There must have been 20 Saints there. Four very loud cheers for each of the goals and a few renditions of ‘When the Saints Go Marching In.’ A massive cheer at the final whistle and the big guy from Shirley opened a bottle of Champagne. Up the Saints.

A bit extra for Newcastle fans.

Got chatting to a West Ham fan before the game. We talked about Pardew who managed West Ham and Saints. I knew he got sack at Southampton for having an affair with a players wife. Apparently that's why he got sack from West Ham as well.

Spurs and Chelsea win put them closer to Arsenal and will be a hell of a fight to clinch the third place including Newcastle...Spurs and Newcastle sitting level at 62 points have a match in hand, both of em playing away on Wednesday will be expecting a tough game from Chelsea (Newcastle) and Bolton (Spurs)...Tonight will be a match everybody in the football world waiting to see, a crunch match between Manchester City and Manchester United, Whoever got the result will have a upper hand to clinch the title for the first time since 1968(Man City) or for the 20th title in it's history(United). Enjoy the match lads,

Spurs and Chelsea win put them closer to Arsenal and will be a hell of a fight to clinch the third place including Newcastle...Spurs and Newcastle sitting level at 62 points have a match in hand, both of em playing away on Wednesday will be expecting a tough game from Chelsea (Newcastle) and Bolton (Spurs)...Tonight will be a match everybody in the football world waiting to see, a crunch match between Manchester City and Manchester United, Whoever got the result will have a upper hand to clinch the title for the first time since 1968(Man City) or for the 20th title in it's history(United). Enjoy the match lads,

Walker for Spurs looks a class act. What a cracking free kick. Could be England's right back for the next ten years and do a good job in midfield. Fancy City tonight as long as they don't play Barry.

Manchester City took a giant step closer to the premiership title with a lone goal from Kompany, I have no complaint about the result, they are far superior than United, not a single save from Hart... They deserved the win 100% and the title.. Fair play to Sir Alex shakes Macini hands after a near bust up in the second half, If that was Wenger, he stormed off without shaking a hand... Now, United must win the next two matches and hope Newcastle do them a favour....Well done City.

Great result from the boys in Blue.I thought they bossed the game and deserved it.Not getting carried away though as I think Newcastle away will be a bigger test than utd gave us.

For sale large quantity of silver polish.

Apply mr a Ferguson @ old trafford

Football was invented in England before Columbus founded America.... :GoldenSmile1:

your history is flawed. columbus did not discover america. The real history "IN AMERICA" is changing to be more acuarrate.

Football was created in Africa, correct.

Next year, I got my money on the New York Gaints to win it all.

Africa, lol, you're taking the piss right?

Next year, I got my money on the New York Gaints to win it all.

I wonder how many people reading this care or even understand who the New York Giants are or what 'win it all' means? I don't.

Good game last evening, great advert for the English premier league. Makes the final two weeks of the season very interesting now.

The World Series, is called such due to the initial sponsor for the title being The World Bank, as far as I understand it.

The best engine in the world is the vagina. It can be started with one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And changes its own oil every four weeks. It is only a pity that the management system is so fucking temperamental.

United boss Ferguson said: "He [Mancini] refereed the game right the way through. He was haranguing the officials. He can't complain about referees any more."

Pot, kettle, black. Lol

Africa, lol, you're taking the piss right?

yes it true they even had a six a side competition in the film zulu,not many people know that.

Archived