IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Toffee Blue View | Summer Predictions

POST FIGHT: Tony Bellew and David Haye after 5th round stoppage!

Last night I was in a pub watching Evertonian give David Haye a beating

Everton 1 - 1 Southampton | Davies Saves Point For Poor Blues | Instant Match Reaction

Everton 1-1 Southampton | Davies Spares Blues Blushes | Instant Match Reaction

Everton 1-1 Southampton GOAL 96Min

Davies last minute goal steals a point for Everton! | Everton 1-1 Southampton | 90min FanVoice

EVERTON V SOUTHAMPTON ** VLOG ** Fed up of of the bad singing towards Sam Allardyce

"Absolute dismay, total heart break" | Everton 1-1 Southampton | The Ugly Inside

Obviously not being an Everton fan i dont have strong feelings about it, but i cant understand the disillusionment among Everton fans tbh, although with Liverpool resurgent only makes things worse i would imagine.

Allardyce came in to get them away from the bottom end of the table, hes done that and then some, an 8th position finish looks likely and all this in his first few months as manager, hes been a success as far as i can see!

Everton are a big club but i sometimes think some Everton fans have ideas above their station, to catch The really big guns you have to throw millions and millions at it like confetti, and that dosnt always mean success.

Maybe a change of manager would change things, but not necessarily for the better!

Edited by vimto66

On 07/05/2018 at 13:35, vimto66 said:

Obviously not being an Everton fan i dont have strong feelings about it, but i cant understand the disillusionment among Everton fans tbh, although with Liverpool resurgent only makes things worse i would imagine.

Allardyce came in to get them away from the bottom end of the table, hes done that and then some, an 8th position finish looks likely and all this in his first few months as manager, hes been a success as far as i can see!

Everton are a big club but i sometimes think some Everton fans have ideas above their station, to catch The really big guns you have to throw millions and millions at it like confetti, and that dosnt always mean success.

Maybe a change of manager would change things, but not necessarily for the better!

I understand where your coming from and Everton were one of the biggest spenders for 2017/18 season but sadly Koeman spent the money on the wrong players including 3 number 10's.  And under our new owner we've been able to pay better wages.  Sadly it just shows that money alone doesnt always buy success.  The right management needs to spend money on the right players.

It'll be interesting to see what happens at the end of the season.  We need a clearout of players and new players coming in.  Twelve months ago the future looked bright.  I think our future looks bright.  Hopefully we will be moving into a new state of the art stadium in about 4 years time.  And as long as we have the right manager and coaching staff we can sometime in the future start fighting for a top 6 place and winning competitions again

Looks like Rooney is off to DC United. 

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

8 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

Spot the two premier league managers! :Party1:

IMG_0803.JPG

Jurgen klopp (wearing glasses),and his best mate god David wagner on the left!

15 minutes ago, vimto66 said:

Jurgen klopp (wearing glasses),and his best mate god David wagner on the left!

Knew you'd like that one you little terrier.

1 hour ago, taylor1975 said:

Knew you'd like that one you little terrier.

The players had to be on wednesday night, my nerves were in shreds, what a fantastic backs to the wall performance!

10 hours ago, vimto66 said:

The players had to be on wednesday night, my nerves were in shreds, what a fantastic backs to the wall performance!

Did liverpool a massive favour too!! :Bravo1: :Bravo1:

2 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

Did liverpool a massive favour too!! :Bravo1: :Bravo1:

Thats what mates are for!:P

4 minutes ago, vimto66 said:

Thats what mates are for!:P

Lol indeed .....oh i forgot to say congrats on staying up!! Great achievement.

4 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

Lol indeed .....oh i forgot to say congrats on staying up!! Great achievement.

:Thanks3:   man city, chelsea and Arsenal, the run-in from hell....done and dusted already ...easy this premiership lark!:rolleyes:

Edited by vimto66

On Sunday Everton will be playing there last game of the season away to West Ham United.  Last summer this season promised so much but in the end it was sadly very disappointing. It's going to be intersesting to see what happens t Everton once the season ends

1 hour ago, blue1878 said:

On Sunday Everton will be playing there last game of the season away to West Ham United.  Last summer this season promised so much but in the end it was sadly very disappointing. It's going to be intersesting to see what happens t Everton once the season ends

Luckily there's another game in a fortnight for you to watch and cheer a merseyside team  :Party1::Party1:

39 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

Luckily there's another game in a fortnight for you to watch and cheer a merseyside team  :Party1::Party1:

Sorry but I'll be a Real Madrid fan that night.  I cannot support a bitter and twisted side :D

46 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

bitter and twisted

I thought it was allardyce and lee? :D

Edited by taylor1975
Spelling!

10 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

I thought it was allardyce and lee? :D

Lee is a red so you agree that Liverpool are bitter & twisted :D

1 hour ago, blue1878 said:

Lee is a red so you agree that Liverpool are bitter & twisted :D

He absconded into blue mist, so he's become a dirty shade of purple lol