Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

4 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

.....or maybe not :)

Sometimes you get things wrong :D

I'll admit I was totally wrong after the 2nd leg. Remember it's only half-time :P

• Like 2

Derby Dates: Everton v Liverpool - Can love conquer football rivalries? - BBC Sport

The Merseyside derby Liverpool vs Everton - Fights, Fouls & Red cards | Part 1 HD

Everton v Liverpool | Starting XI Show

Paul Konchesky vs Everton Funny Worst Shot Ever!

Everton 0-0 Liverpool | Merseyside Derby | Player Ratings

Everton 0-0 Liverpool | Merseyside Derby | Derby Draw Feels Like A Defeat

Keane Improvement Continues | Everton 0-0 Liverpool | 3 Talking Points

Going the pub soon and it would have been great to be able to celebrate an Everton victory but it wasnt to be 

At least we didnt lose and we did keep a clean sheet.

Only 5 more games now till the end of the season 3 away and 2 at home

30 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

Going the pub soon and it would have been great to be able to celebrate an Everton victory but it wasnt to be 

At least we didnt lose and we did keep a clean sheet.

Only 5 more games now till the end of the season 3 away and 2 at home

At leat we didnt just roll over for them and we made an effort to go forward and try to score and i thought we createds few chances and were unlucky not to get the 3 points.

Bit of a dull one. It was our B-team though lol. Thought you might have nabbed it in the last 10 mins.

PSV have confirmed Everton have made an approach for their director of football Marcel Brands.

Looks like Steve Walsh will be gone soon.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Everton 0-0 Liverpool | Tosun misses huge chance to leave the Merseyside Derby at 0-0! | FanVoice

EVERTON v LIVERPOOL MERSEYSIDE DERBY DAY!!! 07/04/18 at Goodison Park

4 minutes ago, davidge said:

PSV have confirmed Everton have made an approach for their director of football Marcel Brands.

Looks like Steve Walsh will be gone soon.

It looks like Steve Walsh will be gone.  I think he's been disappointing since arriving at Goodison Park.  To be honest I don't think he's  lived up to his hype

Z Cars

I know I'm home when I hear the team run out to "Z Cars"

Everton's next game is away to Swansea on Saturday.  And it's a 3pm Kick Off.  I missed the game at Goodison Park because it was played on Monday 18th December and I was in Pattaya.  Whilst I was in Pattaya I watched most of Everton's games live on TV but I didnt watch this game because it kicked off at 3am Thai time.  And as we were only playing Swansea I thought I'd give it a miss.  I should have watched it because we won 3 - 1

Evernton should've won 9-0 - Sure Livernpool are a conference side

TOFFEES IN TRAINING: BLUES PREPARE FOR SWANS

EVERTON UNSEEN #6: PIENAAR RETURNS!

Follow the South Africa legend from his home in Amsterdam to Goodison Park across four days as we document his return to the Club as our first Everton International Ambassador!

Everton were awful today. We should have won 5-1.

IMHO, if you want to challenge the top 7 next season you need to get rid of Allardyce  and reduce Rooney’s influence on the other players.

36 minutes ago, davidge said:

Everton were awful today. We should have won 5-1.

IMHO, if you want to challenge the top 7 next season you need to get rid of Allardyce  and reduce Rooney’s influence on the other players.

Yes I believe Everton were poor today but still got a draw

I agree about Allardyce

But Rooney has been good for Everton this season

He is a player that can find a team mate with a long pass.  In recent season's Everton players have just want to play a square short pass or a short back pass

19 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

Yes I believe Everton were poor today but still got a draw

I agree about Allardyce

But Rooney has been good for Everton this season

He is a player that can find a team mate with a long pass.  In recent season's Everton players have just want to play a square short pass or a short back pass

Rooney was your most influential player today.

The point I was trying to make was because of who he is, his experience and his strong personality, he tends to dominate the other Everton players and they play less of a role as a result.

It may be a bit of a subtle point, but I just think the other players would have a much greater influence on the game if Rooney eased off a bit. 

One example from today was when Everton got a free kick late on. I was really concerned as it was in a really good position for Baines and he’s scored from free kicks against us more than once on the past. Rooney overruled him, took the free kick, and it sailed over the bar.

For next season, he either needs to play deeper, and let other players express themselves, or he should be left out. Sigurdsson is an excellent player but you won’t get the best out of him if Rooney plays where he did today.

Great to see both merseyside teams in a semi-final :)

Liverpool in champions league, and Everton....

....wait for it....

womens FA cup :Party1::Party1:

:LMFO::LMFO::LMFO::LMFO::LMFO::LMFO::LMFO:

Swansea 1-1 Everton | Swansea earn vital point vs Everton in 1-1 draw! | Fanvoice