Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Half time score

West Ham United 1 Everton 1

Not good

And going by the commentary we've not really posted a thread

I hope we do better in the 2nd half

It's 1-0 isn't it, not 1-1? Have you seen the fans, all 4 corners are shouting "You're getting sacked in the morning" to Allardyce.

Jesus it finished 3-1 lol. I thought it was 2-1

Bad day at the office.

5 hours ago, comrade said:

It's 1-0 isn't it, not 1-1? Have you seen the fans, all 4 corners are shouting "You're getting sacked in the morning" to Allardyce.

I was typing quick and meant to put 1 - 0 :wacko:

Today we were poor 

Just love this photo

32457324_1547476845375782_7739313888075710464_n.jpg.0948d49f6eed7d68727b56227077cd96.jpg

Sacked this morning.

Silva???

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

1 hour ago, davidge said:

Sacked this morning.

Silva???

Wether they should have appointed Allardyce is a conscientious issue only for Everton fans, but he got them away from danger with tons to spare so they sacked him.

As an outsider looking in it does look odd, but what are Everton fans realistic expectations nowadays, champions league, Europa league...?They arn`t going to knock Man city off their perch, Man utd will always be strong, same with Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea and to a lesser extent Arsenal.

Said before Everton are a big club, but it isnt the 80`s anymore and to break into the top 4-5 is going to take a lot of work and lots of money!

Everton are set to name ex-PSV Eindhoven sporting director Marcel Brands as their director of football.

The 56-year-old Dutchman will take over from former Leicester City chief scout Steve Walsh, who took the role at Goodison Park in July 2016.

Brands has just helped PSV win the Dutch Eredivisie title.

He, along with new chief executive Denise Barrett-Baxendale, will now select Everton's new manager after the sacking of Sam Allardyce.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Ray Wilson 1934 - 2018

Everton and England legend sadly passes away

RayWilson.jpg.56fdf044186d8aa698383f48e4cfb4df.jpg

Ray Wilson MBE

Everton Football Club is deeply saddened to learn of the passing of Ray Wilson.

Unquestionably one of the finest footballers to wear the royal blue jersey, Ray passed away on Tuesday evening, aged 83, at The Bell House care home in Huddersfield.

The thoughts of everybody at Everton Football Club are with Ray’s wife Pat, sons Russell and Neil, and all of his family and friends.

Wilson’s status as a Goodison Park great was underlined when he was named Everton Giant for 2002.

He joined Everton from Huddersfield Town in 1964 and two years later would be an instrumental figure in a wonderful summer for his club and country.

A pioneering left-back, described by former teammate and fellow Everton Giant Joe Royle as a "maestro" and “the best of his kind at the time”, Ray was an integral component of the Blues team which dramatically overturned a two-goal deficit to beat Sheffield Wednesday 3-2 in the 1966 FA Cup final.

Ray was celebrating at Wembley again 11 weeks later as part of the England team that defeated West Germany 4-2 in the World Cup final. He represented his country on 63 occasions and reached his half-century of caps in England’s World Cup semi-final victory over Portugal at the national stadium.

Appointed an MBE for services to football in 2000, Ray would have spent longer than five years with Everton were it not for his inherent loyalty and integrity, traits which would be recognised by countless former colleagues and his family and friends. Ray and Pat celebrated their 61st wedding anniversary last December.

“I had a trial with Huddersfield as a kid and there was an Everton scout watching me," he once revealed. 

"I got a letter from Everton offering me a deal but I felt loyal to Huddersfield. But I remember looking around Goodison properly for the first time after I had joined and thought to myself, 'My word, what have I been missing out on all these years, I should have been here years ago.’”

Ray played 154 matches for Everton before leaving for Oldham Athletic in 1969.

“He loved it at Goodison, absolutely loved it,” said wife Pat last year. “He still does. If they are on television, that is it. He sits there and watches it, transfixed.”

Ray is equally adored at Huddersfield, where he was handed his debut by manager Bill Shankly in a match at Manchester United in October 1955, shortly after completing two years’ national service in Egypt. Born in Shirebrook, Derbyshire, he worked as an apprentice railwayman after leaving school.

He would play 283 games for the Yorkshire club, who wore a kit designed in his honour during the 2016/17 season, when, fittingly, Huddersfield were promoted to the Premier League.

When Everton met Huddersfield in a Premier League match in April, the fixture was officially designated as Ray Wilson Day.

Ray moved from Oldham to Bradford City in 1970 and briefly managed the Valley Parade club on a caretaker basis the following year.

He ended his football career in 1971 and subsequently worked as an undertaker for more than 25 years. He spent his retirement with Pat in the couple’s beloved Yorkshire.

Royle remembered Wilson’s “great smile” and talked of a visionary footballer, reserving suitably reverential tones for a man who remains the only Everton player to have won the World Cup while at the Club.

“You had a speedy ex-winger who certainly was not going to be beaten for pace,” said Royle. “Ray led the onset of a new breed of full-backs. Prior to Ray, they had all been sentinels, big, tall lads. Maybe third centre-backs, rather than full-backs.

“He is a World Cup winner and played in the last England team that had four, maybe five, world class players… and he was certainly one of those.

“He was the best of his kind at the time. And he was a top guy, always there with a smile or a helpful word. I played a few reserve games with Ray and it was like listening to a maestro. He knew his stuff.”

DC United List Rooney As Player On Website | Everton News Daily

DC United are jumping the gun because Rooney is still an Everton player.  And if you believe the rumours Rooney is waiting to see who our new manager is before deciding on his future

The most horrific football nightmare ever!!

'I'm a Liverpool supporter now!'

These Thailand Blues have found a home-from-home! 

1425712_706041812741586_173492573_n.jpg.a03f70d29ea57fd4235d39f21a1db742.jpg

FIRST INTERVIEW: MARCEL BRANDS - EVERTON'S DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL

TOP 10: BEST EVERTON GOALS 2017/18

14 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

TOP 10: BEST Harry Kane GOALS 2017/18

Misleading title fixed it for you:Number1a:

4 hours ago, insider said:

Misleading title fixed it for you:Number1a:

I'm slipping up in my old age.....lol

Duo Linked With Blues | Everton News Daily

41787F70-FC21-40EC-8F9E-284818B9F310.jpeg.b26d5268c003670938885413fda387f8.jpeg

Maybe Silva can do for Everton what he did for Hull :rolleyes: