IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Class performance first half from City,seemed happy to just keep the ball 2nd half

Different Gravy to Sams football logic

Everton 1-3 Manchester City | City Light Years Ahead Of Dinosaur Blues

Sane, Jesus and Sterling score in another win for City! | Everton 1-3 Man City | 90min FanVoice

Yesterday Man City were the far better team

• Like 1

Whilst some of us have champions league :P ....you lot can rest weary legs for derby day.

6 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

Whilst some of us have champions league :P ....you lot can rest weary legs for derby day.

Weary legs they showed no fight whatsoever especially in first half and were embarrassing considering they were the homeside. 

1 hour ago, taylor1975 said:

And you run in the champions league is about to end.  I can only see Manchester City going through:P:D

1 hour ago, overseas516 said:

Weary legs they showed no fight whatsoever especially in first half and were embarrassing considering they were the homeside. 

Yesterday we were poor

Liverpool v Everton | Both Sides | The Merseyside Derby

I think this is Evertons best chance to win a derby in years. To be fair the derby probably needs an Everton win to spice things up. I can't even remember the last time you won a derby game. 

Chelsea have done all of the other top 4 teams a favour by bottling it so the top 4 pressure has been released. Liverpools focus will be entirely on the CL quarter final. 

Sam has done exactly what i predicted he would. Got you free from the thought of being relegated but bored you to tears with ugly football. Don't go thinking your special, he has done it at every club he has been at. 

1 hour ago, MrLek said:

I think this is Evertons best chance to win a derby in years. To be fair the derby probably needs an Everton win to spice things up. I can't even remember the last time you won a derby game. 

Chelsea have done all of the other top 4 teams a favour by bottling it so the top 4 pressure has been released. Liverpools focus will be entirely on the CL quarter final. 

Sam has done exactly what i predicted he would. Got you free from the thought of being relegated but bored you to tears with ugly football. Don't go thinking your special, he has done it at every club he has been at. 

I was OK with your posting till I read your last sentence.  I thought it was a strange comment to make.  

In recent years we've done badly against Liverpool.  Part of me is not confidant about Saturday partly to do with our recent record against the reds but also because of other reasons BUT all bad runs have got to come to an end and why not on Saturday.

COYB

ETID

NSNO

555 I have no problem with Everton. Hope you do well to be honest. My last turn of phrase was a go at Sam not Everton. He has played ugly football everywhere he has gone and you shouldn't be surprised or feel singled out. 

The normal run of events with Sam is he gets a team out of trouble and eventually the club think they can do better and move him on. It will be interesting over the next year or two whether Everton follow the same pattern

3 minutes ago, MrLek said:

555 I have no problem with Everton. Hope you do well to be honest. My last turn of phrase was a go at Sam not Everton. He has played ugly football everywhere he has gone and you shouldn't be surprised or feel singled out. 

The normal run of events with Sam is he gets a team out of trouble and eventually the club think they can do better and move him on. It will be interesting over the next year or two whether Everton follow the same pattern

Im not saying he will, but it wouldnt surprise me one bit if he parted company with Everton at the end of the season. Everton fans want and deserve more, and with their neighbours seemingly constantly above them in the league it can only hurt!

A club the size of Everton should be doing much better, but theres plenty of clubs who we can say that about tbh, its a tough tough league as i know only too well!

6 hours ago, vimto66 said:

Im not saying he will, but it wouldnt surprise me one bit if he parted company with Everton at the end of the season. Everton fans want and deserve more, and with their neighbours seemingly constantly above them in the league it can only hurt!

A club the size of Everton should be doing much better, but theres plenty of clubs who we can say that about tbh, its a tough tough league as i know only too well!

As an Evertonian I think we should be doing better.  And I think it will happen eventually.  What's happened in recently just shows you need the right personnel in place for the club to do well.  Not just on the pitch but off it as well

First Everton Stadium Plans Revealed | Everton News Daily

Everton 1-3 Manchester City | The Final Word

'Wayne Rooney is Irish Kathleen' Michael is a huge Everton fan

An old video but still funny

Liverpool V Everton | Blindfold Pens RMTV V Toffee TV

How to cope with a Liverpool fan

It's Everton v Liverpool on Saturday

So I thought I'd go down to memory when 105,000 fans watched a match 

The Blue Wall | Everton Stadium Reaction

Stunning Images of New Everton Stadium Revealed!

Plans for Everton's highly anticipated new stadium have been shown off in stunning fashion by the architect tasked with designing the state-of-the-art ground.

NEW STADIUM: ARCHITECT THANKS FANS

ALL OUR HOME STORIES

As part of our 2018/19 Season Ticket campaign, we collated stories from players, ex-Blues and, most importantly the fans, about supporting Everton.

HOW TOM DAVIES WAS DISCOVERED AS A SCHOOLBOY

On 01/04/2018 at 19:36, blue1878 said:

And you run in the champions league is about to end.  I can only see Manchester City going through:P:D

.....or maybe not :)

• Haha 1