IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Huddersfield Town 0-2 Everton | Tosun Strikes Again For Blues | Instant Match Reaction

Tosun & Gueye clinch the away win for Everton! | Huddersfield 0-2 Everton | 90min FanVoice

Bad day for us all round with southampton winning, today we just wern`t good enough, we huffed and puffed but couldnt create any worthwhile chances, Everton deserved their win, they`re keeper didnt have a save of substance to make!

Edited by vimto66

I’ll be cheering Everton on next week!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

18 hours ago, vimto66 said:

Bad day for us all round with southampton winning, today we just wern`t good enough, we huffed and puffed but couldnt create any worthwhile chances, Everton deserved their win, they`re keeper didnt have a save of substance to make!

Hopefully Huddesfield will stay up but will need to improve there squad for next seson

18 hours ago, davidge said:

I’ll be cheering Everton on next week!

davidge I hope we win for you and ourselves

• Like 2

Instant Match Reaction: Huddersfield Town 0-2 Everton

Was Tosun MOTM? | Huddersfield Town 0-2 Everton | Player Ratings

HUDDERSFIELD vs EVERTON *VLOG* Town Fans Were Bouncing While Cenk Was Scoring

On this day (29th April) 1933 Everton beat Manchester City 3 - 0 in the FA Cup Final.  It was the 1st FA Cup Final in which the players had numbers on the shirts.  Everton were 1 to 11 and Manchester City wore 12 to 22.  So Dixie Dean became the first number 9 to score in an FA Cup Final

Blue where do you stand on Sam Allardyce with regards to do you want him as your long term manager or look elsewhere?

If you want to look elsewhere who would you like to see as your next manager and get you to the position of 7th in the premier league? :P

9 hours ago, overseas516 said:

Blue where do you stand on Sam Allardyce with regards to do you want him as your long term manager or look elsewhere?

If you want to look elsewhere who would you like to see as your next manager and get you to the position of 7th in the premier league? :P

We would be aiming for top spot and become only the 4th team to have been champions at least 10 times.  We've been on 9 for a long time. So looking forward to number 10 :P

I don't think Sam is the right man to take us forward so we should look elsewhere BUT if he was to stay I would give him my support

Blue considering where you were when Allardyce took over he has done very well for you. :GrinNod1:

Allardyce has never been in a position where he has a large transfer budget to build a team in his managerial career so will be interesting if he stays at Everton what he can do?

From a Liverpool point of view i very much hope he stays for a long time as he sets up his team to play negatively and boring.  :GrinNod1: 

The other question is how much more money needs to be invested and wasted before the Everton team are able to challenge for the top four?  :P

Wth Liverpools 18 league titles you still have a long way to go to play catch up Blue?  :D

NEW EVERTON HOME KIT 2018/19

JUNIOR FAN WEEK: BEHIND THE SCENES AT NEW KIT PHOTOSHOOT

This Saturday I'll be at Goodison Park to watch Everton V Southampton (5:30pm Kick off)

And then I'll go the pub to watch Evertonian Tony Bellew take on David Haye in the rematch

Hopefully watch two great wins

Many times opposition fans wish another team well but dont really care either way, on saturday i`ll be rooting for Everton with a passion.Just dont want southampton to get a three point haul...COME ON EVERTON!:Number1a:

55 minutes ago, vimto66 said:

Many times opposition fans wish another team well but dont really care either way, on saturday i`ll be rooting for Everton with a passion.Just dont want southampton to get a three point haul...COME ON EVERTON!:Number1a:

On Saturday it's our last home game of the season.  So I'm sure our players will want to give our home fans something to cheer.  So hopefully we will give you something to cheer and make you smile.

Huddersfield Town in the 1920's became the first team to win the league title in 3 consecutive season's :)

10 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

Huddersfield Town in the 1920's became the first team to win the league title in 3 consecutive season's :)

Not a lot of people still with us who can remember that:laugh:,yes a famous old club with a great history...an history to be proud of.

Edited by vimto66

SPORTPESA PRESENT... THE EVERTON 'ALTERNATIVE' AWARDS!

Ahead of The Dixies on 1 May, Everton's main sponsor SportPesa asked Oumar Niasse, Yannick Bolasie and Idrissa Gana Gueye to nominate their teammates in a wide range of 'alternative' awards categories. Who's the worst dancer? The strongest? Who eats the most? Watch to find out!

Pickford Picks Up Hat Trick Of Awards | Everton News Daily

Wilshere Not Looking To Leave Arsenal | Everton News Daily

TONY BELLEW MY CLUB

Just been  messing about in youtube and came across the first official goal of the season.  Scored by Ernie Hunt for Coventry City against Everton in 1970/71.  Would the goal stand today because the guy who took the free kick actually touch's the ball twice before Ernie Hunt scores

Great goal though

LIVE PRESS CONFERENCE: EVERTON V SOUTHAMPTON

Everton V Southampton | Match Preview