Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

5 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

You finished on -14 in the premier league though :Party1:

Yes us and Liverpool last season won nowt yet again 

What game were you playing Basketball?

ATV Irding play in the seventh tier of Austrian football, the Oberliga Nord, What a complete waste of time. Look them up, crowd capacity is 750. Oh and they are a bunch of farmers from a town of 2,700 people. You'd get a better game playing a half decent schoolboy side back in England.

Edited by insider

In Pickford | Everton News Daily

Bury V Everton | Match Preview | Pre Season 18/19

On 7/15/2018 at 02:21, insider said:

ATV Irding play in the seventh tier of Austrian football, the Oberliga Nord, What a complete waste of time. Look them up, crowd capacity is 750. Oh and they are a bunch of farmers from a town of 2,700 people. You'd get a better game playing a half decent schoolboy side back in England.

Agree, whats to be gained in games like this, not a lot one might reply, ok most friendlies at his time of the year are fitness games but what was the point of this, a payday for the Austrian hosts perhaps! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, blue1878 said:

Bury V Everton | Match Preview | Pre Season 18/19

1-1

22-0? Seems to me Everton are ready for the new season, they should be given the rest of the summer off until KO.

Just now, vimto66 said:

Agree, whats to be gained in games like this, not a lot one might reply, ok most friendlies at his time of the year are fitness games but what was the point of this, a payday for the Austrian hosts perhaps! 

It may be that they wanted a holiday and thought quick find a team we can play to justify it. Or maybe the manager was under the impression that it would give the players a confidence boost to figuratively kick the shit out of a team that is the literal equivalent of them playing Skelmersdale United FC in the 7th tier of English footballs Northern league or Ramsbottom United FC who just got relegated to the Evo Stik North Division.

2 minutes ago, insider said:

It may be that they wanted a holiday and thought quick find a team we can play to justify it. Or maybe the manager was under the impression that it would give the players a confidence boost to figuratively kick the shit out of a team that is the literal equivalent of them playing Skelmersdale United FC in the 7th tier of English footballs Northern league or Ramsbottom United FC who just got relegated to the Evo Stik North Division.

I mean this sincerely when i say either of those two teams would give Everton a better game!

Liverpools' upcoming friendlies are against man utd, man city and borrusia dortmund.

Everton are playing fifa on the xbox :Laugh1:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, vimto66 said:

I mean this sincerely when i say either of those two teams would give Everton a better game!

I know, that's the literal truth, both teams are able to pick their players from a wider community than ATV Irding and are well established teams competing over a long period in the long established Northern league. Ramsbotto's stadium even has floodlights:Number1a:

1 hour ago, insider said:

I know, that's the literal truth, both teams are able to pick their players from a wider community than ATV Irding and are well established teams competing over a long period in the long established Northern league. Ramsbotto's stadium even has floodlights:Number1a:

Once went there for a preseason friendly, cant remember if they had floodlights or not.....in fact come to think of it i think they did as it must have criteria for a certain level of non league!

Edited by vimto66

BURY 1-1 EVERTON | FOURTH TIME LUCKY FOR OUMAR NIASSE!

5 hours ago, blue1878 said:

BURY 1-1 EVERTON | FOURTH TIME LUCKY FOR OUMAR NIASSE!

No 22-0 result, then again they are a league one side that means they are able to play at Everton's level, hence the score. Congratulations Everton did as well as Shrewsbury Town did in April with their 1-1 draw. :P

1 hour ago, insider said:

No 22-0 result, then again they are a league one side that means they are able to play at Everton's level, hence the score. Congratulations Everton did as well as Shrewsbury Town did in April with their 1-1 draw. :P

Actually I am made up with Everton because we drew against the same side that Liverpool played last Saturday.  Liverpool managed to draw 0 - 0.  So if the mighty Liverpool can manage to scrape a goalless draw against Bury.  Who am I to moan about our 1 - 1 draw against the same team.  At least we gave the fans who watched the game 2 goals

http://www.goal.com/en-om/match/bury-v-liverpool/abc31cpqs84hof0wq7zpyilbe

http://www.skysports.com/football/bury-vs-liverpool/389681

And Bury had a goal dis-allowed

14 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

Actually I am made up with Everton because we drew against the same side that Liverpool played last Saturday.  Liverpool managed to draw 0 - 0.  So if the mighty Liverpool can manage to scrape a goalless draw against Bury.  Who am I to moan about our 1 - 1 draw against the same team.  At least we gave the fans who watched the game 2 goals

http://www.goal.com/en-om/match/bury-v-liverpool/abc31cpqs84hof0wq7zpyilbe

http://www.skysports.com/football/bury-vs-liverpool/389681

And Bury had a goal dis-allowed

None of our usual attacking players were on. 10 changes were made at half time lol.

I would rather they had a decent battle than completely overwhelming a team. Don't read too much into friendlies. The big dogs will be out next month ...hopefully with our new world class keeper!

48 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

The big dogs will be out next month ...hopefully with our new world class keeper!

By world class do you mean we bought the France world cup winning goal keeper, lol 

Nah I know Allison for 69 million, phew, that is some serious expectation to live up to with that fee!

HEAD TENNIS CHALLENGE | TOSUN, JAGIELKA, HOLGATE, MARTINA & EVERTON LADIES

Richarlison Close To Everton Move? | Everton News Daily

Algarve Cup | Match Preview | Pre Season 18/19

21 hours ago, misteregg said:

Have this match live in the bar at 2:00am

Hi misteregg if I had been in Pattaya I might just have watched the game in your bar

LILLE *0-0 EVERTON | PENALTY DRAMA IN PORTUGAL!