IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

SOUTHAMPTON V EVERTON LIVE PRESS CONFERENCE | CARLO ANCELOTTI PREVIEWS PREMIER LEAGUE MW6

Southampton V Everton | Starting XI Show

SHOOTING PRACTICE AHEAD OF SOUTHAMPTON | EVERTON IN TRAINING

5 hours ago, whitespider said:

You will have a tough game today at Saints. They are showing some decent form and they have Ings :)

Hi whitespider it will be a tough game. Touch wood there will be a good outcome for Everton.  Hopefully we won't lose. If we get a draw I'll be happy with that.  And if we win....Happy Day's

I just go the home games now but in my younger days I used to follow Everton all around the country.  And I visited Southampton many times.  I once watched us beat Southampton 4 - 0 at there ground and Graham Sharp scored all 4 goals

Bad day today

Southampton deserved there win 

Going by reports we were 2nd best for most of the game

19 hours ago, blue1878 said:

Bad day today

Southampton deserved there win 

Going by reports we were 2nd best for most of the game

We certainly were second best today mate, Southampton were better than us in all departments,a player named Redmond run us ragged and for me he was mom, I couldn't really find anyone for Everton I could say was mom for us because no one stood out for me, As for Digne being sent off, personally I think it was the right decision and think if everton do appeal it will be a waste of time and the sending off wont be overturned, but who knows ?

Digne's Ban Reduced | Everton News Daily

15 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

Digne's Ban Reduced | Everton News Daily

So contrary to my previous comment,Everton did appeal, it wasn't a waste of time, and the ban is now only one game and not 3, I think I better go and stand in the corner,lol

17 hours ago, keverton said:

So contrary to my previous comment,Everton did appeal, it wasn't a waste of time, and the ban is now only one game and not 3, I think I better go and stand in the corner,lol

I think you best had lol

Double Injury Boost For The Toffees | Everton Daily News

One thing I'm disappointed about is the amount off online abuse Pickford and Richarlison received after the derby.  Pickford got death threats and Richarlison I believe got racial abuse.  It got so bad that the police have had to become involved.  And Pickford has had to employ a security firm to protect himself and is family.

These so called fans who are going online and doing this are in my opinion scum and are the lowest of the low.  Football is a contact sport and injuries will happen.  Two of Everton's current squad have suffered very bad injuries that put them out the game for a long time. Both have overcome there injuries to play the game of football again.

It's a shame that a group of so called football fans have to go online and send abusive messages to fellow human beings

RANT OVER

On Sunday Everton play two games....yes two games :P.  The mens team play away to Newcastle United.  And our Womens team play Manchester City at Wembley in the womens FA Cup Final.

Everton's mens gane I think is being shown live on Sky Sports and I don't have Sky Sports so I cannot watch the game unless I go the pub

The womens FA Cup final is being shown live on BT Sport.  I have BT Sport so I will watch this game

NEWCASTLE V EVERTON | MATCH PREVIEW | RODRIGUEZ WILL OWN THEM

James Injury Revealed | Everton News Daily

Were Everton Right To Loan Moise Kean? | The Everton LIVE Show!

NEWCASTLE V EVERTON MATCH PREVIEW | "PLAY NKOUNKOU AND JONJOE KENNY!"

On 29/10/2020 at 09:54, blue1878 said:

One thing I'm disappointed about is the amount off online abuse Pickford and Richarlison received after the derby.  Pickford got death threats and Richarlison I believe got racial abuse.  It got so bad that the police have had to become involved.  And Pickford has had to employ a security firm to protect himself and is family.

These so called fans who are going online and doing this are in my opinion scum and are the lowest of the low.  Football is a contact sport and injuries will happen.  Two of Everton's current squad have suffered very bad injuries that put them out the game for a long time. Both have overcome there injuries to play the game of football again.

It's a shame that a group of so called football fans have to go online and send abusive messages to fellow human beings

RANT OVER

Saw this the other week and thought it was quite funny.

First player to score in the premier league - Brian  Deane.

First player to score an hat-trick in the premier league - Eric Cantona.

First player to be on the end of a really bad tackle in the premier league - Virgil van Dijk.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, vimto66 said:

Saw this the other week and thought it was quite funny.

First player to score in the premier league - Brian  Deane.

First player to score an hat-trick in the premier league - Eric Cantona.

First player to be on the end of a really bad tackle in the premier league - Virgil van Dijk.

I shouldnt laugh but I did:Laugh1:

Newcastle 2-1 Everton | Match Reaction

Newcastle United 2-1 Everton | Instant Match Reaction

NO RODRIGUEZ EQUALS AWFUL | NEWCASTLE 2 V 1 EVERTON | BLUE BOYZ

Very disappointed today

We just didnt play well at all

I think we've now got a great manager but I think he has to take some of the blame.  No wide players in the starting 11 whats that all about.  Anyway the game is over so now lets look forward to next weekends game. And hopefully a better performance