Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

4 hours ago, blue1878 said:

Very disappointed today

We just didnt play well at all

I think we've now got a great manager but I think he has to take some of the blame.  No wide players in the starting 11 whats that all about.  Anyway the game is over so now lets look forward to next weekends game. And hopefully a better performance

You're not playing anyone next weekend!

And after that it;s the international break.

I'd rather look at tits, cunts and arseholes than listen to them!

38 minutes ago, irishstu007 said:

You're not playing anyone next weekend!

I believe you are a cad ....

11 hours ago, BuakhaoBarry said:

Oh dear 

FB_IMG_1604246361027.jpg

We will see

Our new manager is still new to the job and has to be given time

The last couple of games werent great but they were just two games and we did have players out due to injuries and suspensions.  And I think our manager needs one or two more transfer windows to help him to get Everton to where we all want the club

Newcastle United 2-1 Everton | 3 Talking Points

Newcastle United 2-1 Everton | Player Ratings

Last Sunday Everton ladies played Manchester City ladies in the womens FA Cup final.  And sadly last in extra time 3 - 1.  Everton put up a good show but Man City were always the better team.  I was able to watch the game live in tv whilst listening to Everton men losing to Newcastle on the radio

8 hours ago, blue1878 said:

Last Sunday Everton ladies played Manchester City ladies in the womens FA Cup final.  And sadly last in extra time 3 - 1.  Everton put up a good show but Man City were always the better team.  I was able to watch the game live in tv whilst listening to Everton men losing to Newcastle on the radio

Once again i think we were beaten by the better side, It just goes to show we need more strength in our squad if any of the main 11 get injured/suspended or whatever, secondly, I also think although the ladies put up a good fight I got the impression that man city ladies fitness was superior to our girls.

15 hours ago, keverton said:

Once again i think we were beaten by the better side, It just goes to show we need more strength in our squad if any of the main 11 get injured/suspended or whatever, secondly, I also think although the ladies put up a good fight I got the impression that man city ladies fitness was superior to our girls.

Hi keverton we do need to strenthen our mens squad.  And I think it will happen.  I think our new manager needs another one or two transfer windows to bring in players that will strenghen the squad

3 hours ago, blue1878 said:

Hi keverton we do need to strenthen our mens squad.  And I think it will happen.  I think our new manager needs another one or two transfer windows to bring in players that will strenghen the squad

I fully agree with your comment mate, meanwhile we have to put up with the likes of siggurdson,Davies etc on the bench, let's hope as you say the manager will strengthen the squad in the next few transfer window's. 

Everton vs Manchester United: Match Preview | Can Solskjaer turn it around?IAN WRIGHT Predictions??

EVERTON V MANCHESTER UNITED PREVIEW | BLUE BOYZ NETWORK

ISCO AND RODRIGUEZ AT EVERTON | BLUE BOYZ DISCUSS |

Everton V Manchester United | Match Preview

Toffee Trio In England Squad | Everton News Daily

Everton V Manchester United | Starting XI Show

Toffees Boosted By Return of Quartet | Everton News Daily

Everton 1-3 Manchester United | Instant Match Reaction

AWFUL AGAIN !!!!! EVERTON 1 V 3 MANCHESTER UNITED

| RANTING REACTION

Everton were very poor last Saturday but I was pleased to see them put up a message on the big screens for Rashford

Rashford.jpg.26698a4df8992cb2f980f54b2a0a4f0d.jpg

TIM HOWARD INTERVIEWS CARLO ANCELOTTI! | EVERTON MANAGER CHATS TO USMNT LEGEND FOR NBC

Richarlison Praises Ancelotti's Coaching | Everton News Daily

Depay Linked With Toffees Move | Everton News Daily

Everton Remembrance Service 2020

ALLAN Q&A WITH BRAZILIAN EVERTONIANS!

Coleman Injured Again | Everton News Daily