IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Bailey Watched By Toffees | Everton News Daily

Everton Z-Cars Violin Rendition

I just love z cars and miss being at the ground when it plays

My Beers are ready for tonight. I'd rather be at  the ground watching the game (at Goodison Park) but thats not going to happen.  So I'm looking forward to watching the game in the warmth of my house with a few beers in the fridge/

Actually I should have flown to Thailand earlier this week so I should have been watching the game in a bar in Pattaya.  And as the game kicks off at 8pm I would have been somewhere like the Retox bar watching it kick off at 3am

Actually that reminds me off last December.  Last December the day I flew to Thailand Everton were playing Chelsea.  And the game was being played whilst I was on a flight between Dubai and Bangkok. I didnt find out that Everton won till I got to Pattaya.

Edited by blue1878

A very good result last night:)

A win and a clean sheet

I should have flown to Thailand earlier this week so should have watched the game in a Pattaya bar and then celebrated with a thai girl

Everton vs Chelsea (1-0) | Premier League Highlights

Everton 1-0 Chelsea | Player Ratings

Everton 1-0 Chelsea | I Wasn't Sure We Had That In Us | 3 Talking Points

Everton 1-0 Chelsea | Instant Gwladys Street Reaction

Edited by blue1878

Can imagine its frustrating being an Everton fan, deservedly lose to premier league new boys Leeds utd two weeks ago and beat Chelsea who are always regarded as one of the top dogs.

With Everton its so near but yet so far, on their day they can compete and often beat the best in the prem, but they are pretty ordinary on a regular basis.

Edited by vimto66

18 hours ago, vimto66 said:

Can imagine its frustrating being an Everton fan, deservedly lose to premier league new boys Leeds utd two weeks ago and beat Chelsea who are always regarded as one of the top dogs.

With Everton its so near but yet so far, on their day they can compete and often beat the best in the prem, but they are pretty ordinary on a regular basis.

It can be frustrating being an Everton fan

We played well against Chelsea but in our next game we might play poorly and I'll be pulling my hair out in frustration

But on a positive note we now have a top manager and a owner who I think wants to bring success back to the club. So hopefully given time and at least 2 more transfer windows our new manager can get us back competing for trophies

LIVE LEICESTER V EVERTON PRESS CONFERENCE | CARLO ANCELOTTI PREVIEWS PREMIER LEAGUE GW13

Leicester City V Everton | Match Preview

Leicester City V Everton | Starting XI Show

James To Miss Leicester Trip | Everton News Daily

LEICESTER V EVERTON MATCH PREVIEW | SETUP THE SAME WE WIN?

A good win last night for Everton last night.  And really pleased with a very good team effort in our last two games against two good sides

2 hours ago, blue1878 said:

A good win last night for Everton last night.  And really pleased with a very good team effort in our last two games against two good sides

Once again i agree with you, imthought Leicester gave us a good game and put us under a fair bit of pressure but we contained them and came away with the 3 points, still work to be done though and we need a few more players in the transfer window but overall I'm happy.

2 hours ago, keverton said:

Once again i agree with you, imthought Leicester gave us a good game and put us under a fair bit of pressure but we contained them and came away with the 3 points, still work to be done though and we need a few more players in the transfer window but overall I'm happy.

Agreed

We still need a few new players

Tomorrow night Everton are at home to Arsenal and its a 5:30pm kick off.  I think it's on Sky Sports which I don't have so I'll have to listen to the game on the radio.  And then watch the highlights on MOTD . Hopefully we can get a win. In my younger days I used to love visiting Highbury.  And where the away coaches used to park there was a pub we could go in before the game for a few pints before the game.   Happy Days

EVERTON V ARSENAL MATCH PREVIEW - WITH TURKISH LDN

Everton V Arsenal | Match Preview

EVERTON VS ARSENAL MATCH PREVIEW | CAN EVERTON MAKE IT THREE WINS IN A ROW?

Well we got our win yesterday against Arsenal.  So I enjoyed watching the game on MOTD later in the evening. 

26 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

Well we got our win yesterday against Arsenal.  So I enjoyed watching the game on MOTD later in the evening. 

We were under the cosh again yesterday for a fair amount of the time but managed to get the 3 points which is the important part, but i wish we could play more attacking fluent football but being 2nd in the league proves we are doing something right so overall im happy.