IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Everton 0-1 Leeds United | Instant Match Reaction

BIELSA OUT DOES ANCELOTTI | EVERTON 0 V LEEDS 1 MATCH REACTION | SHOCKER

Everton 0-1 Leeds United | Player Ratings

Everton 0-1 Leeds United | Match Reaction

Disappointed with yesterday's result.  I think it shows we lack strength in depth in certain positions.  I think our new manager needs at least 2 more transfer windows to get us where we want to be.

2 hours ago, blue1878 said:

“We Are Defensively Atrocious!!” | Everton 0-1 Leeds United | Cams Instant Match Reaction!

I Agree With All What This Lad Says, (Except With His Comment On Doucore Who Is Yet To Impress Me) I Dont Understand How Davies And Iwobi Were Used As Attacking Full Backs When Its Not Their Natural Position And As This Lad Says If NkoNkou Wasnt Injured He Should Have Been At Least On The Bench Alongside Anthony Gordon, Once again the defence were shocking, they dont see to know how to play together as a team, also With the exception of Allan the midfield were rubbish, it's seems to be a case of when they pass the ball it's 'well 've done my bit ' they don't pass and become available to receive the ball,back they just seem so lacklustre, when going forward the midfield  are too slow getting forward if the attack breaks down they are too slow getting back, also all over the park if the opposition have the ball we let them control it,  look up, and decide the best option, ffs if you watch lpool ( and i hate making comparisons to them) they don't give you a chance on the ball, as soon as the other team has he ball they are IMMEDIATELY closed down by at least one but most times two players,  (Gerard has rangers doing excactly the same) Upfront we also think just give it to richarlison and everything will be alright) but obviously it's not because other teams know he is a threat and adjust to it accordingly the same with DCL, ad good as he is playing and scoring goals he can't do,it all on his own he needs support and he doesn't get it because we are to slow going forward and inevitably we end up passing the ball back again and again,I'm not taking anything away from leeds, they played very well, worked hard for each other and in my opinion deserved to win,but once again watching everton was so frustrating and I don't think it will become any easier in December as we have a tough few games and to be honest I'm not very hopeful of getting many points but of course that remains to be seen.

Well yesterday's cup draw was good for Everton. A home draw against Rotherham a lower division team. Hopefully we can get a good result

3 hours ago, blue1878 said:

Well yesterday's cup draw was good for Everton. A home draw against Rotherham a lower division team. Hopefully we can get a good result

“Good for Everton , draw with lower division “ ... Never underestimate anyone/club .. Always treat them with respect .. 

5 hours ago, jocky king said:

“Good for Everton , draw with lower division “ ... Never underestimate anyone/club .. Always treat them with respect .. 

Hi Jocky thats why I posted "Hopefully we can get a good result" Can never take any game for granted

Tomorrow we play Burnley at there ground.  And its a 12:30 kick off and means we are on BT Sport. So I will be able to watch the game.  I hope to cheer on a victory

CARS, CARLO & CHRISTMAS - CALVERT-LEWIN AND BRANDS QUIZZED BY ACADEMY KIDS

BURNLEY V EVERTON | MATCH PREVIEW | LETS SMASH THESE!

LIVE BURNLEY V EVERTON PRESS CONFERENCE | CARLO ANCELOTTI PREVIEWS GW11

Looking forward to today's game. Its on BT Sport so I can watch the game. It'll be interesting to see who Carlo picks today

3 hours ago, blue1878 said:

Looking forward to today's game. Its on BT Sport so I can watch the game. It'll be interesting to see who Carlo picks today

Let's hope he doesn't pick Davies and iwobi as 'wingbacks' as after the Leeds game it's showed neither of them are suitable for that role, in fact is Davies suitable for any role on the pitch

On 01/12/2020 at 10:06, jocky king said:

You're not wrong there mate, I remember we played Shrewsbury a few years ago and thought ' no problem we will beat these easily' .... Then we got beaten.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, keverton said:

Let's hope he doesn't pick Davies and iwobi as 'wingbacks' as after the Leeds game it's showed neither of them are suitable for that role, in fact is Davies suitable for any role on the pitch

Part of the reason for Iwobi playing badly against Leeds was because he had to play as a wingback on the left.  The previous week he played on the right and had a very good game.

Yesterday against Burnley he was back on the right and had a better game.

And lastly we were disappointing against Burnley.  It shows that Carlo needs at least 2 more transfer windows to get us a decent squad  

Yes mate I agree, I feel in the last few games Iwobi has improved, regarding him playing on the left against Leeds I don't understand why nkonkou didn't play, from what we have seen he seems to be a decent player and also left fullback is his natural position, I also don't like (baring injuries) why managers change players from their natural position i.e. if the centre half is injured they put a midfielder in his place or if the right back is injured he/thay put a midfieleer in his place which means chopping and changing numerous players into positions they don't normally play in, I think if a certain player is injured then put anothet player who plays that position in his place like against Leeds Coleman was out so put kenny in, Digne was out so put nkonkou in, I also agree with you that Carlo needs at least 2more transfer Windows to strengthen the squad but we also need to get shut of a good few 'squad players' not only to get them off the wage bill but they just don't cut the mustard, I don't need to name names but I'm sure you know I mean 'the usual suspects' .

I'm a season ticket holder of Everton and I so want to go in the ballot tp attend next weeks home tie against Chelsea.  Only 2000 fans will be allowed to watch the game

Sadly I cannot go in the ballot

(1) If I understand it correctly only Season Ticket holders living within the Liverpool City Region can enter the ballot.  I live just outside

(2) My parents are both alive and are in there 80's and don't want me to apply.  They are worried I'll go the game and catch the virus and pass it on to them.  Which would be a bad thing

Luckily reason (1) stops me from going in the ballot

Edited by blue1878
add a word

22 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

I'm a season ticket holder of Everton and I so want to go in the ballot tp attend next weeks home tie against Chelsea.  Only 2000 fans will be allowed to watch the game

Sadly I cannot go in the ballot

(1) If I understand it correctly only Season Ticket holders living within the Liverpool City Region can enter the ballot.  I live just outside

(2) My parents are both alive and are in there 80's and don't want me to apply.  They are worried I'll go the game and catch the virus and pass it on to them.  Which would be a bad thing

Luckily reason (1) stops me from going in the ballot

I understand you having doubts about going to the match where your parents care is your number 1 priority and i dont blame you for it mate but if you think about this in another way, goodison holds say 40,000,anfield holds say 50,000 and both will be allowed 2000 fans into a game, now those fans are to be seated with a certain amount of empty seats around them but tranmere only holds 16,000 so if they let 2000 into watch tranmere those fans wont be sitting as far away from each other as the fans at an field or goodison because its a smaller ground, I realise that efc and lfc are only allowed to open certain parts of the ground but isn't that herding the fans closer to each other, if they allowed them to open more parts of the ground they could let more in and still keep them a safe distance away from each other, just a thought.

14 hours ago, keverton said:

I understand you having doubts about going to the match where your parents care is your number 1 priority and i dont blame you for it mate but if you think about this in another way, goodison holds say 40,000,anfield holds say 50,000 and both will be allowed 2000 fans into a game, now those fans are to be seated with a certain amount of empty seats around them but tranmere only holds 16,000 so if they let 2000 into watch tranmere those fans wont be sitting as far away from each other as the fans at an field or goodison because its a smaller ground, I realise that efc and lfc are only allowed to open certain parts of the ground but isn't that herding the fans closer to each other, if they allowed them to open more parts of the ground they could let more in and still keep them a safe distance away from each other, just a thought.

I agree with you

So the bottom line is it's confusing

On Saturday Everton are at home to Chelsea and it kicks of at 8pm and its on BT Sport.  So I'll be watching it at home and will be having a few cans of beer

Everton V Chelsea | Match Preview

EVERTON V CHELSEA MATCH PREVIEW | HOW BAD WILL IT BE ?

Everton vs Chelsea - Premier League 2020/21 Prediction

I hope the prediction is wrong