IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

TOP OF THE LEAGUE | CRYSTAL Palace 1 - 2 EVERTON | MATCH REACTION

EVERTON V WEST HAM | MATCH PREVIEW | BLUE BOYZ

Zouma Linked With Toffees Move | Everton News Daily

Everton number 1 in the charts lol

Everton V West Ham United | Carabao Cup | Match Preview

In these bad times you have to have a sense of humour. And whats making me laugh at the moment is the UK itunes chart. And Everton are currently in 1st, 3rd, 6th and 10th position. We've knocked Miley Cyrus of the top.

In the Album Chart we are number 2

http://www.itunescharts.net/uk/

7 hours ago, blue1878 said:

In these bad times you have to have a sense of humour. And whats making me laugh at the moment is the UK itunes chart. And Everton are currently in 1st, 3rd, 6th and 10th position. We've knocked Miley Cyrus of the top.

In the Album Chart we are number 2

http://www.itunescharts.net/uk/

A very positive start to the season. It will be interesting to see whether Everton's strategic focus is on qualifying for one of the major European football competitions of 2021/22; or winning the The Eurovision Song Contest. 

I'd rather look at tits, cunts and arseholes than listen to them!

20 minutes ago, irishstu007 said:

A very positive start to the season. It will be interesting to see whether Everton's strategic focus is on qualifying for one of the major European football competitions of 2021/22; or winning the The Eurovision Song Contest. 

Both :P

Plus hopefully win a cup competition

Everton V West Ham United | Starting XI Show

Blues Move For Young Defender? | Everton News Daily

Well tonight Everton are at home to West Ham Utd.  And many many years ago when I used to follow Everton all around the country I visited West Ham many times.  I remember one year my soccer coach got to West Ham early and me and my mate looked for somewhere to go and have a pint :Beer:or two.  And we ended up outside the West Ham supporters club. So we asked if we could go inside for a drink.  And they let us in and we were lucky because we were the last 2 non members they were signing in.  And guess what there were already a lot of Everton fans inside. Both sets of fans got along OK.  While we were in the club they were selling tickets to raise money for the club.  When the draw was made most of the prizes were won by Evertonians :Laugh1:.  Luckily the West Ham fans were OK with that.  Anyway we had a good time in the club and the game ended in a draw

DCL is On | Everton 4-1 West Ham United | Instant Match Reaction

EVERTON 4-1 WEST HAM | CARABAO CUP HIGHLIGHTS

JAMES RODRIGUEZ PLAYER OF THE SEASON | EVERTON V BRIGHTON | MATCH PREVIEW | BLUE BOYZ

CARLO ANCELOTTI'S PRESS CONFERENCE | EVERTON V BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION

Everton vs Brighton 4−2 - All Gоals & Extеndеd Hіghlіghts - 2020 ( James Rodriguez GOAL )

MINA AND JAMES RODRIGUEZ STAR | EVERTON 4 V 2 BRIGHTON | MATCH REACTION

Everton 4-2 Brighton & Hove Albion | Player Ratings

ames At The Double | Everton 4-2 Brighton & Hove Albion | Instant Match Reaction

Great to see Everton top of the EPL, and playing attractive football.

Next up is Merseyside derby, should be a cracker.

Just wondering how long they will run with that keeper, he has dropped many clangers in the past year?

5 hours ago, jimboh said:

Great to see Everton top of the EPL, and playing attractive football.

Next up is Merseyside derby, should be a cracker.

Just wondering how long they will run with that keeper, he has dropped many clangers in the past year?

Yes the derby will be a cracker and I think its on BT Sport.  Win,lose or draw I'd rather be at the ground watching the game rather than watching it on tv

The situation with the keeper is a strange one.  He's always had a mistake in him but it used to be very rare but the mistakes are happening to often now.  Has you become more experianced you should make less mistakes not more.  Anyway I have faith in our manager to sort it out BUT if he continues it could cost us games.  At the moment it doesnt matter to much because the team in general are playing well and scoring goals

Yesterday's results were a shock. I was expecting Liverpool or Leicester or both to knock Everton of the top of the table.  So it's nice to see us still top going into the international break.  it won't last but whilst we are top I'll enjoy us being top of the league

• Like 2

Everton have completed the signing of defender Ben Godfrey from Norwich for a fee of £20m.

The 22-year-old, who made 30 top-flight appearances for Norwich last season, has signed a five-year deal.

Carlo Ancelotti has been in the market for a centre-back and switched attentions to the 22-year-old after a loan deal for first-choice target - Chelsea's Fikayo Tomori - became increasingly unlikely to happen.

Now they just need a goalkeeper!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

13 minutes ago, davidge said:

Everton have completed the signing of defender Ben Godfrey from Norwich for a fee of £20m.

The 22-year-old, who made 30 top-flight appearances for Norwich last season, has signed a five-year deal.

Carlo Ancelotti has been in the market for a centre-back and switched attentions to the 22-year-old after a loan deal for first-choice target - Chelsea's Fikayo Tomori - became increasingly unlikely to happen.

Now they just need a goalkeeper!

If he keeps making mistakes he will cost Everton points.  I've faith that our manager will sort it out one way or the other