IGNORED

Drinking Street

LISBON

Shot this footage in October. Of course everyone's taste is different but this girl is one hot package in my eyes but at the time she was probably about the 5th or 6th hottest girl just in her bar!

(it's in HD if you have the bandwidth. Shot on a phone. Nokia N8)

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always had fun here and used to go quite a lot whenh I lived in North Pattaya. If you like open air beer bars you can spend a fund few hours here but its a little out of the way for most.

Not sure how you can describe it as a little out of the way....

Its a standard 10 baht taxi ride and right on the route ?

guys whats the best time to get there before the best ladies get barfined......thanks

j

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

guys whats the best time to get there before the best ladies get barfined......thanks

High season I would say get there early, around 21.00. Low season there seemed to be plenty of cuties still around in the early hours of the morning.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

High season I would say get there early, around 21.00. Low season there seemed to be plenty of cuties still around in the early hours of the morning.

thanks..i will be in patts in may.. ...just need to add some variety

J

Shot this footage in October. Of course everyone's taste is different but this girl is one hot package in my eyes but at the time she was probably about the 5th or 6th hottest girl just in her bar!

(it's in HD if you have the bandwidth. Shot on a phone. Nokia N8)

lucky you..she's cute...lol..... :GoldenSmile1:

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

• 2 weeks later...

I CANT BELIEVE ONLY 3 PHOTOS OF THIS STREET, AND NO GIRLS PICS , COME ON GUYS WHERE THE GIRLS PHOTOS....

defo guna give that a go been all round pattaya cant belive i missed that place (no doubt ive been there pissed up and cant even remember it!!) lol

f**k it...lets do it!!

• 3 weeks later...

I spent a couple nights there this week. Had the greatest of time but didn't score.

First night I chatted (LD !) a 19-yo, no baby, a stunner. It's good that I speak enough Thai and we had great vibes even though the age difference between us was ... substantial !!

She initiated the BF but only wanted ST which I declined. I take only LT.

Man alive ! If you're in ST she's the one for you ! She can pole dance like a WS star and my guess it's where she'll end up soon.

It's a bar middle left. Owner is French.

The second night I got talking (again LD !) with a 25+. Very good looking.

She was most pleasant and I liked her much but she is a faithful sponsored girl. LOL !

German guy, 20k/mo, a house, a car, and maybe marriage in the end.

She FL at that bar for LD but no BF.

What surprised me was her talking about a previous French sponsor, 40+, she had before the today German. She seemed to really have 'loved' that guy and still longs for him (never mind the present German). "I loved him so much !". But no more contact between them.

A [pretty Thai girl in love with a not-so-young farang ? Not an everyday PTY occurrence !

Anyway, I highly recommend the Drinking Street bar complex. Never a dull moment there and plenty sweets available.

Just get on a 10b baht-bus and alight at the Tiffany. DS is right across the road.

But, please, don't LDOP. OK !

Seeking the mythical My-Girl-is-Different

I spent a couple nights there this week. Had the greatest of time but didn't score.

Anyway, I highly recommend the Drinking Street bar complex. Never a dull moment there and plenty sweets available.

Could you tell me about what time you went there? Because I have gone 3 times and have been extremely disapointed in this area completely. There was hardly any girls and there was a real lack of energy in the air.

So could you tell me what time to go there? Maybe I am just going at the wrong times

Cheers

A Play by Play of a Falang

& a GoGo Girl Relationship...LIVE

http://www.pattaya-a...__froms

shake-girl-pink.png

Could you tell me about what time you went there? Because I have gone 3 times and have been extremely disapointed in this area completely. There was hardly any girls and there was a real lack of energy in the air.

So could you tell me what time to go there? Maybe I am just going at the wrong times

Cheers

Drinking Street has good days and bad days just like most places in Pattaya. It's worth spending 10 baht on the tuk tuk just to check the place out, one beer and if it's no good move on. But luckily for me I've had a high success rate there, so I'll never knock it.

Cheers

Like Lisbon says in his post above there are good nights and bad nights in all these beerbars, not only in DS.

Indeed some nights beerbar girls seem to have vanished into thin air. A barfine epidemic ?

The last night I was there there was no action at the usually swinging (DS) Frog Bar.

DS has never bored me or disappointed me.

Seeking the mythical My-Girl-is-Different

Cheers

Same happened to me LOL.

Maybe next trip, I had a bike so no sweat going to have a look and then moving on, which is what I did, think I may have been 4 times though.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I don't know...not really making me want to jump on my bike and speed over. This just seems average quality. I'm sure there are some diamonds in the ruff, but not seeming to be worth passing 6 for

shake-girl-pink.png

Yeah I don't know...not really making me want to jump on my bike and speed over. This just seems average quality. I'm sure there are some diamonds in the ruff, but not seeming to be worth passing 6 for

Yes mate worth passing Soi 6 for sure

So are you getting cheaper prices cause there are fewer dudes. I'm going in April around Songkran. I should've came earlier but I didn't know about Songkran. I'm a rookie

Yes mate worth passing Soi 6 for sure

Idk...in my 3 trips over there I didn't see anthing worth even stopping for a drink. Walked through and saw nothing that jumped out at me. I stopped once to have a beer to look around a bit more and because I was with a friend. Nothing about this place kept me there. Lacked energy, talent and over all entertainment.

Not saying that it isn't a good spot because maybe I am going at the wrong times, don't know. Nobody seems to give a decent time frame to go. I know I was there probably between 9 and 10 and it was bogus

shake-girl-pink.png

• 2 weeks later...

ive nerver been to drinking st i look forward to giving it a go

New utoo bar here now, anyone been yet? :)

Same here, would like to hear. Any girls from the old from utoo bar back ?.

ive nerver been to drinking st i look forward to giving it a go

I think you'll enjoy mate, but give it a few tries, one beer then if it's no good move on and try it another night

Spent a couple of nights there this week. U2oo bar at the front is it? The first bar on the left appears to be the busiest by far. A decent place to start off the evening, a bit out of town but only 10baht on bus!

Spent a couple of nights there this week. U2oo bar at the front is it? The first bar on the left appears to be the busiest by far. A decent place to start off the evening, a bit out of town but only 10baht on bus!

ur right ! only 10 baht away from the WS madness.

And i have always found a diamond in the rough...

Archived