IGNORED

Drinking Street

LISBON

i was out there in november was drinking in choup choup bar stays open till 4.00 many girls dancing also quite a lot of arabs 

thailand nov 2012 083.JPG

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is 2000 LT the usual rate now in Drinking Street ?

Seeking the mythical My-Girl-is-Different

no - 300 bf 1000lt sum might ask for 1500 

I paid the extra because this girl is popular and I wanted to seal the deal, wasnt in the mood to shop around for another. She has a awesome body easily a gogo candidate.

• 4 weeks later...

When is the best time to go to Drinking Street. I have given it a couple of goes now but maybe i've been going to early. Always appears dead to me.

Drinking street is always busier later.

I normally will head there about 23:00ish.

Also depends what bars you go to, girls numbers are low at the moment, but some bars still have a good pack of beauties.

Me: Oh My God!

TG: Not Oh My God! You Ting Tong!

Me: Oh My What then?

TG: Oh My Buddha!

Me: I Bar Fine Your Friend, She Like God.

TG: Ok Ok Ok! Oh My God! 300 Baht Please.....

Is 2000 LT the usual rate now in Drinking Street ?

As always its up to you and what you negotiate..1500-2000 lt normal. I took 2 girls from there and had a great 3some 1500 each.

I've just got off Skype with a girl I know that works in one of the bars in Drinking Street (never been with her, she is just a good friend).  She just finished at 4am and said it was very quiet.  She even said she may leave Patts next month and go to work at a place near Phuket, where she first worked many years ago (can't remember where she said).

I was a little surprised with her saying this as she's been in Patts for a few years now.  Seems low season is very low at the moment!

When I go to Drinking Street (stayed in Patts 3 months this year), I go around 11pm to midnight, stay for a drink or two, play some pool, then head down to WS at 2am.

• 1 month later...

1st visit to drinking street at 2pm. very quiet. ended up at bar all the way in the back on the left. bartender was setting up for business. full size pool table. played some pool. made some friends. went back several times. made arrangement where bartender would order variety of thai food and whoever was there got to eat. cost about B500. got to sample food that the girls liked and good company. did that several times. great fun.

I heard it to thats this lowseason seemed to be very low :)

Thats the result of many points as: the lower baht rate, the pricing up of the girls, the lower service of the girls and some other reasons too. I know a lot people came pattaya 2-4 times a year but now they just come once.

Sure Pattaya is still great and u still can find what u looking for. The big diffrent is today sometimes u must search for it... in the early days it was searching u...

nice change to visit drinking street good night out gets busy after 10 pm well worth a visit best bar is on the left hand side ( as you look at it from the main road) at the front some great talent there............

i've been DS 3 times already this season , but always had to work hard to find a decent girl to barfine,,,

and many not available...

not as 2 or 3 years ago when i couldn't pick up one cause to many to choose,,

one girl i asked for didn't talk to me cause she saw me previously in DS...!!..

This year i find these girls less attractive and more choosy too...

Yes the thai girls are to well they dont really need our money no more... the most just work like that coz they to lazy to work an other job, few years ago they wern!t choosy and everyone tried to get u. Before we are the one who choose now we are the one who search.

• 10 months later...

Anyone have any recent visits here? Missed this place on my first visit last year but would like to check it out if it's worth it. Also read that a lot of girls fresh off the farm are known to work in the bars here, any idea which bars are best? Heading in Nov this year again and want to explore Pattaya more than I did last year. Thanks for any help and info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have any recent visits here? Missed this place on my first visit last year but would like to check it out if it's worth it. Also read that a lot of girls fresh off the farm are known to work in the bars here, any idea which bars are best? Heading in Nov this year again and want to explore Pattaya more than I did last year. Thanks for any help and info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best bet just go see for yourself

Jump on a baht bus

Wanted to plan to go see this place on Saturday but never got around to it, being its a little out of my normal route... I have a feeling being low season it might be kind of dead but wont know for sure until I take a look.

Get Busy Living... Or Get Busy Dying

There was better talent than I remember from before last night.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

I used to go drinking street all the time last year (bar Oo la la) as I knew all the girls there, a really good bunch as well.

I need to get back up there and check it out to see how it is now.

Sent from my Moby somewhere in the ether...

I was there in the beginning of April and had my best night there. More my style of scene, less pressure, more relaxed but still lively. Not alot of hotties but the prettiest chick I picked up on my maiden trip was from there.

Countdown Clocks

Archived