IGNORED

Drinking Street

LISBON

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LISBON, thats my fav bar, ben on here 3 years now and only just seen a girl i have been with, the sexy little cloeopatra look-alike in the short grey skirt, really enjoyed my time with her, mamasan is great in here to. thanks for the reminder, well done.

:GoldenSmile1:

<p>

I had a great time there. Took 2 BF's from the first bar on the left, Cat and Meaw were there names (loved it). We went dancing and drinking then back to the room for a fantastic 3some.

A few more!

any info on the lady in white with big tits in last photo - bar name etc - did you have a go on her rack ?

me and my mate were there in feb ,there was and absulute stunner in the choup choup bar but very young,my mate bar fine 1 from there of course we both had a sway on, anyway we move on and i got the next round in she wanted jack and coke which i found unsual,anyway we got a taxi back to soi 8 where i droped them both off i had an engagement at soi metro,day after mt friend tells me he only found out when he got back in his room it was a ladyboy,kick her out, no he did,nt elaborate too embassed i think,so be careful on drinking street.

A few girls i barfined from drinking street on one of my recent trips they where all fun girls

2011-08-13 20.57.46.jpg2011-08-13 20.58.13.jpg2011-08-14 18.00.07.jpg2011-09-02 19.34.24.jpg

A few girls i barfined from drinking street on one of my recent trips they where all fun girls

The last lady is, I think, from 'Made in Thailand' bar complex? On the left of the podium in this shot (the other girl is a LB).

Pattaya May 2011 403.jpg

Sister of my VLT girl from last year who is not pictured here, as she's now sponsored.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

me and my mate were there in feb ,there was an absolute stunner in the choup choup bar but very young,my mate bar fine 1 from there of course we both had a sway on, anyway we move on and i got the next round in she wanted jack and coke which i found unsual,anyway we got a taxi back to soi 8 where i droped them both off i had an engagement at soi metro,day after mt friend tells me he only found out when he got back in his room it was a ladyboy,kick her out, no he did,nt elaborate too embassed i think,so be careful on drinking street.

I think it's the same girl I had a great chat with about that time (February). Indeed she is an absolute stunner.

Small. No kid. 19, she said.

I speak Thai and we had a good laugh together (even though I'm a senior) and she herself initiated the request for my barfining her.

Unfortunately she goes only ST and I like only LT.

A week or so ago she was still at that Choup Choup bar (love that name !!).

All those farangs who swear only by the WS GG "stunners" don't know the gems they're missing by ignoring the simpler beerbars.

Seeking the mythical My-Girl-is-Different

I went to drinking street in January this year , can't remember the bar name but it was the first bar on the left with the pool tablse at the front.

The girls were very pretty. But the drinks are GoGo prices, and 1000bht barfine before midnight and 500 after. Expensive for beer bars.

Lady drink were 150bht and very pushy mamasan.... Ok if you go there and barfine a girl quickly , but get caught up with a few lady drinks and

an barfine and you can do 2500+ baht very quickly. A lot better value around Soi Diana, Soi 7 & 8. The pretty girls are there aswell...

Or try the Newer Simon Beer Bar complex on Walking Street.

I share the view expressed by some that those are higher than normal for beer-bar pricing breaks in the place on the left out front.

However, those who don't flinch at paying higher prices elsewhere, such as WS gogos, might like to occasionally facilitate an easier low-keyed BF and a break from the crowds, parking if driving a motorbike, more vendors, etc. and patronize a place with that business-model. The girls appearances would definitely have to justify it, one would imagine. Based on the remarks here and my own experience there last summer, I'd agree there're some lookers there usually playing pool or hanging around the tables.

Peace,

TM

I went to drinking street in January this year , can't remember the bar name but it was the first bar on the left with the pool tablse at the front.

The girls were very pretty. But the drinks are GoGo prices, and 1000bht barfine before midnight and 500 after. Expensive for beer bars.

Lady drink were 150bht and very pushy mamasan.... Ok if you go there and barfine a girl quickly , but get caught up with a few lady drinks and

an barfine and you can do 2500+ baht very quickly. A lot better value around Soi Diana, Soi 7 & 8. The pretty girls are there aswell...

Or try the Newer Simon Beer Bar complex on Walking Street.

This is the Lisa bar. It's a coyote bar, Very expensive, indeed. Sometimes featuring 'stunners".

A special bar, absolutely unlike the other beer bars where average beer price is 70b, BF 300b, and LT 1 to 1.5kb..

Diagonally across from DS on 2nd Road there is another Lisa coyote bar but I didn't find the coyotes there particularly attaractive.

I think it's the same girl I had a great chat with about that time (February). Indeed she is an absolute stunner.

Small. No kid. 19, she said.

I speak Thai and we had a good laugh together (even though I'm a senior) and she herself initiated the request for my barfining her.

Unfortunately she goes only ST and I like only LT.

A week or so ago she was still at that Choup Choup bar (love that name !!).

All those farangs who swear only by the WS GG "stunners" don't know the gems they're missing by ignoring the simpler beerbars.

i,ll be having a ride up there again when i come in june ,maybe low season no custumers very quite all in my favour ,do you know her name sir,

i,ll be having a ride up there again when i come in june ,maybe low season no custumers very quite all in my favour ,do you know her name sir,

Sorry, I forgot her name. You can't miss her because she is the prettiest in that bar.

That is if she is there at the time you go and not on a ST or with a sponsor !!

In fact she is highly the sponsorable type doll.

I'm in BKK until end this month - staying away from the PTY Songkran madness.

I'll try to update you when I go back to PTY.

Hold on !!!

Anecdote - A year ago or so in a nearby bar there was a lithe and lissome very young one who attracted my attention. She turned out to have a terrible attitude and also was sponsored by a Russian frequent visitor (condo, SUV) to the tune of 15k/week.

That was no BS, I was shown the Western Union receipt slips.

She was freelancing in that bar for fun and LD, and to be with the two friends she was staying with when Ivan was in Moscow.

i will remember her sir my mate barfined a ladyboy from there although he did,nt know till he got him back to his room,lol,always 1 or 2 hidden gems around that area,do you ever go in the infra bar next too cherry bar soi 2 there was a cracker in there in feb ,could,nt barfine her because i was picking one of my regulars up later,i will be calling in there in june too.

• 1 month later...

I'd never heard of Drinking Street until I stumbled across it on this board, so I headed up there on my May trip and god damn Drinking Street was good to me. I barfined four different girls and had no hassles. I love the open air beer bars, the availability of pool tables made it more fun than the beer bars on Walking Street, the DJ was playing some cool tracks too. I really liked how he kept mashing up Westen pop songs with Isaan music, it seemed to be appreciated by both Thai and Falang. Prices were good, bar fines were cheap and the women weren't asking for much LT.

• 2 months later...

Love this place great atmosphere forget the name of half the bars there but played some pool with a absolute stunner even won a few free drinks then she cleaned me up when she said double or quits. Didn't mind tho as it was all good fun. Great place to watch the football and drinks are reasonable one of my favourite places in patts.

I've barfined that girl at DS (BF350b - LT1500b) a few times already. Each time after many Singha (80b) and LD SanMig Light (150b).

Last night around 1030 we decided after a couple Singha and LD to go visit one of her friends at Wonderful 2.

To my displeasure the manageress upped the BF to 500b.

Not good even if the girl gets 150b kickback. Other bars it's still 300b with a 100b kickback.

Sign of more bad $$ news to come on the P4P scene ?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived