IGNORED

Drinking Street

LISBON

Went to a party on drinking street, Nov. 21st, i'm pretty sure it was the bars anniversary, on the right side, pretty close to the dj booth. Bbq, buffet, shots, can't remember the name of the bar, actually can't remember much at all!, just know we had a blast. Expat owner/boss, Whoever you are and whatever the name of your place is, my father, my girlfriend and I, all want to say thanks, GREAT party!

Cheers

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, looks like some D.Street bars have upgraded their specifics so to say... first bar on left, as mentioned, sports coyote dancers (some absolute stunners IMO) with B1000 BF before midnight and B500 after. The dancers want B1500 for ST and are happy to let you go if you don't want to pay that much. "Normal" girls B500/B300 for BF.

The owner is a crazy but likable Thai who owns the new Cosy bar (live music) a couple hundred yards back on the opposite side on second rd. After the two Joy bars closed he took over their mamasan and some of the girls.

BTW: Joy bar opened again at the back end of Soi Buakhao, somewhere between near the market and the Sunview Place hotel. Bit off the beaten track, but has some good ladies.

Back to D.Street: the second bar on the right (Rainbow?) is trying to get B500 as a BF before midnight as well. The other bars are as before with B300 for BF throughout the evening.

yes, looks like some D.Street bars have upgraded their specifics so to say... first bar on left, as mentioned, sports coyote dancers (some absolute stunners IMO) with B1000 BF before midnight and B500 after. The dancers want B1500 for ST and are happy to let you go if you don't want to pay that much. "Normal" girls B500/B300 for BF.

The owner is a crazy but likable Thai who owns the new Cosy bar (live music) a couple hundred yards back on the opposite side on second rd. After the two Joy bars closed he took over their mamasan and some of the girls.

I spent six weeks over the summer with a gorgeous cayote dancer from Lisa bar . She reckons its the best bar job in town. The dancers get paid 1000 bht a night and have to make 5 drinks a night (on a good night mine can get 20 +) . There is no barfine quota and the girls are happy to go less often for more money.

• 2 weeks later...

I spent six weeks over the summer with a gorgeous cayote dancer from Lisa bar . She reckons its the best bar job in town. The dancers get paid 1000 bht a night and have to make 5 drinks a night (on a good night mine can get 20 +) . There is no barfine quota and the girls are happy to go less often for more money.

1000 baht a night, are you sure about this?

Free today - Pay tomorrow

1000 baht a night, are you sure about this?

Lisa's bar employs a similar model to What's Up... the coyotee girls get 1000 THB a night if they turn up, and it goes in 15 day cycles... the drinks quota over those 15 days - 75 @ 150 baht each, IIRC. Any drinks that they are short of their quota they have to pay for themselves @ the full 150 baht. If they miss a day in those 15 then they're heavily penalised for it. Barfine for the coyotees is 1000 before midnight, 500 after - given the quotas and the money they can make from the drinks, they're not usually in a hurry to get barfined. I think they can take off as long as they want before starting the next 15 day cycle.

(DP happens to know this because he was there one night when a bunch of the girls were on the last day of their cycle, and in a mad rush to meet their quotas. Not all did.)

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

Thanks for the info mate.

Quite stressful work for the girls. So I guess it is only top eaners that reach their quota.

I'm sorry I'm not there to help them.

Free today - Pay tomorrow

Does anyone know if the bar named 'Why You Forget Me' bar is still open on Drinking Street? I think the manager's name is Paul.

Does anyone know if the bar named 'Why You Forget Me' bar is still open on Drinking Street? I think the manager's name is Paul.

Yep ... still open. Spent a lot of time there last trip, 2 months ago.

:Chokdee3:

Spud

Thank you very much. I am at home now and have to start working in about 5 hours, my bottle is almost finished and I read something about a lady overrun.-----

Only 120 day then I (hopefully) will write a post about too many ladies at one place

have fun

Cheers Spud....I'll be sure to head back there on my next trip. I really love the bar and the staff.

Thanks for the info, I've never made it out that way. I've heard of it but was never adequetly pointed in the right direction. Now I know where its at and will be stopping through there shortly. I'll come back with my report soon.

Cheers

A Play by Play of a Falang

& a GoGo Girl Relationship...LIVE

http://www.pattaya-a...__froms

shake-girl-pink.png

I was at DS last night.

Spent some time (4 Changs + LD) at a bar right across the lane from Frog.

Plenty friendly girls, most quite good looking.

Didn't barfine this time. I'll go back there in early January.

Chang was only 50b !!

There are LB at DS.

Early this year there was a tall pony tail beauty that had attracted my attention a few time (that is I wanted her !!) but she was forever playing pool with a farang. One night I sat next to her and her John to see what was was going. Deep voice and the BG confirmed she was a LB. It has happened to me a few times that I really like the look of a girl before discovering she is a he.

But that's the only one I know of at DS and I've been there many times.

First bar left, Lisa, has coyotes and very high barfines if that's your game.

Seeking the mythical My-Girl-is-Different

• 2 weeks later...

never been to drinking street, defo will at song kran cheers for the info.

12 weeks and 5 days to.

I went the other night and I didn't seem to meet the minimum age requirements for that spot. Might have been an off night as well but I didn't see anything worth making the trip over there from where I stay. Was kinda disapointed. I'll give it another try I'm sure, but I dont think I'll be traveling past Soi 6 any time soon lol

shake-girl-pink.png

I went over to Drinking Street 4 times between the 3rd December to 31st December 2011 due to rave reviews from other BM'S. All i can say is that i will not be returning anytime soon as i thought their was severe lack of any quality whatsoever. I went various times 8pm, 10pm, 12.30am and 1 am.

I went over to Drinking Street 4 times between the 3rd December to 31st December 2011 due to rave reviews from other BM'S. All i can say is that i will not be returning anytime soon as i thought their was severe lack of any quality whatsoever. I went various times 8pm, 10pm, 12.30am and 1 am.

agreed

shake-girl-pink.png

I have been there the last couple of nights and have noticed that the best looking girls are getting bar fined very early on in the evening leaving many of the bars looking empty and lacking atmosphere. There are still plenty of cuties there but things seem to be kicking off earlier due to high season and the number of guys in town.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Lisa's bar employs a similar model to What's Up... the coyotee girls get 1000 THB a night if they turn up, and it goes in 15 day cycles... the drinks quota over those 15 days - 75 @ 150 baht each, IIRC. Any drinks that they are short of their quota they have to pay for themselves @ the full 150 baht. If they miss a day in those 15 then they're heavily penalised for it. Barfine for the coyotees is 1000 before midnight, 500 after - given the quotas and the money they can make from the drinks, they're not usually in a hurry to get barfined. I think they can take off as long as they want before starting the next 15 day cycle.

(DP happens to know this because he was there one night when a bunch of the girls were on the last day of their cycle, and in a mad rush to meet their quotas. Not all did.)

Yep can vouch for that 1000baht bf before midnight and 500 or 600 after and LD 150baht.

BF'd a cutie from there back in Oct for 2000baht LT and allowed me to photo and video the whole event.

They have a couple of stunner coyote dancers that only go ST because they have either falang or thai boyfriends...mine didn't well thats what she told me lol

Went by again...same result. When does this spot open??? Because if there is any talent in there it's gone before 10pm. 2 trips and both were quite disappointing

shake-girl-pink.png

Went by again...same result. When does this spot open??? Because if there is any talent in there it's gone before 10pm. 2 trips and both were quite disappointing

It has always rocked when I've been but then I avoid high season like the plague. Could be a combination of that, many Long Lts plus the fact a lot of girls go home for the new year?

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

It has always rocked when I've been but then I avoid high season like the plague. Could be a combination of that, many Long Lts plus the fact a lot of girls go home for the new year?

Yeah thats what I'm guessing too. The place is nice and clean, so I imagine it makes money. But I do think the high season is just clearing them out. And like you said, a lot of the top girls go home for high season. Before I moved here I alwayus thought it would be the opposite, but now it makes sense on why they do. With the prices being jacked up I have seen some of the top girls having to resort to going to the disco's to make some money. I think the ones that go home are just more easy going and smarter IMO

shake-girl-pink.png

Yeah thats what I'm guessing too. The place is nice and clean, so I imagine it makes money. But I do think the high season is just clearing them out. And like you said, a lot of the top girls go home for high season. Before I moved here I alwayus thought it would be the opposite, but now it makes sense on why they do. With the prices being jacked up I have seen some of the top girls having to resort to going to the disco's to make some money. I think the ones that go home are just more easy going and smarter IMO

Yeah, some of them are just tired out too :D

Despite what they say it isn't money No1 for them. Family No1 always so often being with family at new year is more important than working.

I'm just uploading a vid I took in DS in Oct. I'll post it here later for an example of what was on offer then!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Yeah, some of them are just tired out too :D

Despite what they say it isn't money No1 for them. Family No1 always so often being with family at new year is more important than working.

I'm just uploading a vid I took in DS in Oct. I'll post it here later for an example of what was on offer then!

I tried to explain the Family #1 on the list of priorities to some cats on here, but they always just retort with no its money. Money is tied to the family, I dont see these as seperate. But hey, you can lead a horse to water, but sure as shit gonna be hard to drown him

shake-girl-pink.png

I tried to explain the Family #1 on the list of priorities to some cats on here, but they always just retort with no its money. Money is tied to the family, I dont see these as seperate. But hey, you can lead a horse to water, but sure as shit gonna be hard to drown him

You are exactly right. Family is first. Often family needs money hence some make the wrong connection.

RULES

1NQq.gif

I went to Drinking Street almost every night from Dec 23th to 29th and it was consistently very bad. I noticed a few cute girls here and there but we were usually a group of 5 or 6 drunken guys not really hell-bent on "hunting".

Archived