IGNORED

Drinking Street

LISBON

Sorry M8 I forgot to add you to the list I will update now and send you further details, DS is a good place and as Blue says it's better for us if there is not to many guys there drinking as it will mean we will have the better chance of getting the stunners 5555

i'll be there in 12 days , will take pics so you can see the latest line up.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I absolutely love drinking street guys i have been hitting this area for about a year now like it was stated earlier plenty of space for parking vehicles and they also have a convenient st rooms. I do see alot of the beauties closer to the front of the complex but we all know how that goes walk to the far end and there is two or sometimes three stunners back there. As with all of Pattaya it has its up's and down's as well but i dont mind it more choices for me to pick up..

I absolutely love drinking street guys i have been hitting this area for about a year now like it was stated earlier plenty of space for parking vehicles and they also have a convenient st rooms. I do see alot of the beauties closer to the front of the complex but we all know how that goes walk to the far end and there is two or sometimes three stunners back there. As with all of Pattaya it has its up's and down's as well but i dont mind it more choices for me to pick up..

Totally Agree with you , made about 4 trips in last 12 months and i have spent 80% of my time in North Pattaya

Drinking street is a really great place some really nice girls too.

Went there loads of times on my last trip.

Will certainly be heading there in October.

i'll be there in 12 days , will take pics so you can see the latest line up.

Hi if you can take pics of the names of the bars and the girls working there this would be a great help for me as I am doing a bar crawl there on the 4th August

:001_Thank_You5:

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Totally Agree with you , made about 4 trips in last 12 months and i have spent 80% of my time in North Pattaya

same for me! North Pattaya lovers +1!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Hi if you can take pics of the names of the bars and the girls working there this would be a great help for me as I am doing a bar crawl there on the 4th August

:001_Thank_You5:

yep, will do

i was their in my last visit its just up from big c like every 1 says you cant miss it .i got talking to one of the girls their for maybe 20 minutes in that time she downed 4 tequilas tried to hit me with a 800 baht barfine it was about 11pm by this time.she also wanted 1800 for long time .i left her to it,went to Soi 6 and got a girl just as pretty for half the price .dont no if she was just chancing her luck but i didnt bother going back their after that .was a pity there was a lot of stunners their

9 days till take off

bet you got the hours counted out as well :D

Never been to drinking street before so decided to go and have a beer or 2 up there. Had a look around this bar complex and unlike the most of Patts in May the bars were well stocked with ladies, very good looking ones too. So went in Joy bar 2 and whilst in there never saw a punter take a girl from the complex then over heard a conversation between a BG and Arab and the BG wouldn't shift from B4000 st. And with that offski I went and never to return.

Just read you post....4000baht!!! The farang must have been pissed or a ting tong bargirl.

Been there many times now, never disappointed and never ever paid more than 1000baht.

Back again in 7 days.....Drinking street certainly on the menu for a few nights

Just read you post....4000baht!!! The farang must have been pissed or a ting tong bargirl.

Been there many times now, never disappointed and never ever paid more than 1000baht.

your right.

never been told above 1500/-baht before neg.

Looking forward to exploring Drinking Street as well in August.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

until I read this , I'd never heard of DS, will check it out also in Oct/Nov :GoldenSmile1:

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

9 days till take off

14 Days to wheels up see you on the bar crawl if you remember lol

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

I love drinking street, 2 mates have bars there, no ladyboys are permited and not even to drink at a bar as simon doesnt allow it! i had a bad experience in the joy 1 bar with ladys who where no good, but thai owner and has some nice girls but in joy 1 they charge 1000bht barfine.

There are many beautiful ladys here and as mentioned before excellent for parking and short time rooms, i drink here 5 nights a week good music and a nice change from Walking Street! Love you longtime bar and why you forget me bar are very good with many sexy ladys!

all right don't rub it in :GoldenSmile1:

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

I love drinking street, 2 mates have bars there, no ladyboys are permited and not even to drink at a bar as simon doesnt allow it! i had a bad experience in the joy 1 bar with ladys who where no good, but thai owner and has some nice girls but in joy 1 they charge 1000bht barfine.

There are many beautiful ladys here and as mentioned before excellent for parking and short time rooms, i drink here 5 nights a week good music and a nice change from walking street! Love you longtime bar and why you forget me bar are very good with many sexy ladys!

I don't have a problem with LBs , but would prefer that they were in their own Beer Bars . The Bars on Soi Diana by Papagayo have taken a turn for the worse over the last few years , with most having one or two LBs there each night

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Had some great times in drinking street, especially in Joy Bar 1.

joy.JPG

ภรรยาไทยต้องà¸à¸²à¸£

I had a few good nights at joy bar as well. but they wanted to charge 1000baht for a cayote dancer. i paid it for 2 days i as really liked the girl.. but after 2 days i had had enough. Love drinking street, one of the great complexes of pattaya. real beer bar land

12 hours to take off, and a further 11 till I land in LOS, if any one is there leave me a msg, and we can do a bar crawl

went ther eon my last visit..some nice girls..not very busy..well worth a look

You should be happy now having just booked your next trip!. Sapphire's this Thursday, bar crawl Friday not a bad way to start the weekend, eh?????

all right don't rub it in :GoldenSmile1:

Now 5 days in to my 3rd trip to Patts in the last 12 months, staying in Soi 10 so as per normal spent the first few nights around soi 7,8 and 2nd road and of course soi 6 in the afternoons! But to tell you the truth found a lot of the bars empty or lacking pretty girls (Personal opinion, i know) So moved further a field on Sunday night and gave Drinking street a look....Wow, hardly any farangs in sight and absolutely packed with girls, many really hot!!! I know, had two already!!! So guys anyone here now give the place a visit, you'll not be disappointed.

I'm up for a beer there if anyone's interested. PM me and i'll give you my mobile number

Lisbon

And when you need a short time's room, Simon's Place is just aside... I went there many times.

was there last night 9-10pm and it was really really busy, sorry could not take pics as i left my camera in the hotel, as for thge girls i would say 20% are lookers but then again judging by the amount of customers last night some girls may have already gone. will try and pop in to night.

Archived