IGNORED

Drinking Street

LISBON

There is a bar, middle-North side of DS, where one of the girls is Western Union sponsored by her Russian boyfriend at 60,000b a month.

She is what some would call a stunner (not me). A lissome, lithe body that should appeal to closet paedophiles (but she is of age).

She has a very bad attitude and not very bright. If you pass by her bar you can't miss her.

I was shown a pack of WU slips by her friend who lives with her when Ivan is not in town. It's 15,000b/week. The guy is in and out often. A businessman certainly. She doesn't know what he does in Pattaya. There was also talk of a condo and an SUV.

She hangs in the bar, plays games, takes LD and, apparently, has permission to go BF but, I was told by her friend, will go only with young handsome guys (not the "hansum", "sexy man" variety !).

Seeking the mythical My-Girl-is-Different

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi lads, anyone know if the new UTOO Bar has opened? Friendship bar i think its called?

If so any good

Thanks

drinking street top of the places to visit in oct/nov

<center><embed src="http://www.countdown...cond=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedi.../getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace-Countdown-Clocks</a></small></center>

The crawl went there last Friday and there were definitely some cute girls around. We started off at a bar holding a birthday party for one of the girls and they were more than generous with the decent quality food.

I went back to the same bar two nights ago and the mamasan came running over to say hello. As a bonus 50% of the girls were 7-8s. I know that it has been said before but having the same music throughout the whole place is such a good idea.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

I know that it has been said before but having the same music throughout the whole place is such a good idea.

It can't be said enough so I do it again :P It's one of the things I love about that place.

Bit hit and miss though, some days dead quiet, then suddenly one night it's heaving and then there's great times to be had. I usually drive by on a BBus and if it seems reasonably crowded I embark. Unless of course I want to pick, then a quiet night is great too... :D

drinking street def on my list....same music played through all bars ... just like soi eric in Patong that works really well intead of 20 bars screaming different songs out. sounds like ill be going a lot. is it top soi 7 second road area...

is it top soi 7 second road area...

Second road, opposite Soi 1, just after Big C.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds like a good place to visit but there are conflicting posts on prices for the ladies. Is it normal price ie 300b barfine, 1000-1500b LT?

This sounds like a good place to visit but there are conflicting posts on prices for the ladies. Is it normal price ie 300b barfine, 1000-1500b LT?

300 baht barfine is the norm.

In terms of ST and LT prices I think it really depends on the girl. I paid 1000 baht for a long ST (if that make sense). The girl made it clear beforehand that she could not go LT but stayed ages and was good. I know someone else who paid 700 baht ST with no complaints. I would say that 1500 baht would be top end for LT and 1000 baht would probably be more in line.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

No conflicts on prices. In drinking street BF is 300 and 1000 LT.

Only the first bar on the left has higher prices with 500/700 BF as they have coyote dancers!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

On my phone so not read the hole post but what is the new utoo bar like? Friendship bar or something

Somebody told me this has closed down, can anyone confirm this? Otherwise, I agree it's a great area with lots of small local bars. The girls in each bar all seem very close to each other and good relationships with the mamas

This version of me will not stay the same, tomorrow I will be different.

Somebody told me this has closed down, can anyone confirm this?

I surely hope not, maybe they are getting confused with the bars on Soi 2.

Pattaya Trip No.19 - Commences 22nd December 2013.....................Pattaya Trip No.20 - Commences 27th March 2014

Somebody told me this has closed down, can anyone confirm this? Otherwise, I agree it's a great area with lots of small local bars. The girls in each bar all seem very close to each other and good relationships with the mamas

Drinking street was there the 12. sept. Maybe somebody is confuse about the location. In soi 2 a lot of bars have been demolish to make room for a new hotel.

I have a girlfriend who works in a bar there, she would have definitely told me if the place had closed.

i had a great time in drinking street, geordies bar, nice staff, nice girls.

110920110941.jpg

110920110961.jpg

110920111021.jpg

110920110981.jpg

There was a bit of confusion about the "Made in Thailand" bar complex for a while, rumours were flying that it had been bulldozed flat!! Turns out the markets next door were demolished and a new steel-roofed area was put up, but the bar complex was never touched. That might be what you heard about. Drinking Street is still very much in business, as evidenced by quite a few recent TR's.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Yep ... been down Drinking Street 4 nights in the last week and will be down there again tonight .... the place rocks .... and loads of cute girls!

:Chokdee:

Spud

• 2 weeks later...

cheers chaps was ther last visit and was a bit quiet but will be there again in jan also the atlantic bar is good but the girls are a bit stand offish and it seems most have boy friends

cheers chaps was ther last visit and was a bit quiet but will be there again in jan also the atlantic bar is good but the girls are a bit stand offish and it seems most have boy friends

Yeh, there are a lot of nights when it's not too busy,

but still easy to find a girls who ticks all the boxes for you.

im stopping in green park resort this weekend, is this far from main nightlife and have i got a gud hotel??

im stopping in green park resort this weekend, is this far from main nightlife and have i got a gud hotel??

Haha, Drinking street is just about your local, 5 minute walk. I would start there everynight for a quick beer

and then move up to Soi 7 & 8 on the baht bus.The baht buses go 3 different ways from outside drinking street,

so don't get on the wrong truck, ask the driver which way he's going.

But but don't specifically name a place or he'll charge you 100/200baht as private hire.

There are a few decent bars on the main street near your hotel, Pattaya Na Kluea, 2 minute walk,

many German guys drinks there, but some pretty girls around.

Archived