IGNORED

Drinking Street

LISBON

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might check it out today. Tried to find it last night, but I think I got off a bit early. Let's see how it goes today..Will report back

All right mongers. Here's my review of the Drinking Street after my visit last night. I went with 3 other mates and stayed there for fair few hours.

Environment

When we entered the place the environment was fairly quite, but we got there around 9:30 PM. So it might be a bit early. We went to Oh la la bar and got the things going. There were fair few girls that ticked the boxes. In the beginning there was only 1 girl dancing in the centre of the bar. We gave her 20 baht for her efforts and soon there were 3-4 girls got up to show their skills. Well they deserved 20 baht each too. We had some fun there and then moved onto another bar whose name skips my mind. Same 20 baht trick did the job and everyone had fun.

Overall it still seemed to be dominated by middle eastern folks and I think girls were inclined to entertain them. There were few Koreans/Japanese too.

Around 1:00 AM they started playing some arabic music and soon enough heads started popping and most of the middle eastern folks got into dancing and girls entertaining their request. By 2:00 AM we have had enough of it and left the area.

As a whole, it is a nice enough area to enjoy your evening, even though it is a bit of hike outside the action area.

Drinks

The drinks were 70 baht for Leo and 60 baht for Chang. I found drinks to be a bit more expensive than other bars on Beach Road or other bar areas.

Ladies

There were plenty of good looking girls around this area. The average age was around 25.

Other expenses

I was told that bar fine was 300 baht which was at par with other beer bars. Girls did not move down from 1,000 baht for ST and 1,500 baht for LT. But, looking at the quality, it seemed fair.

It was fun night, but we had to put in a bit of effort to get the party started.

Benny I've never been to Drinking Street but I believe that there are a number of Ladyboys working in the bars there

Can you confirm...lol

Really? I was in Drinking Street a few weeks ago and didn't see a single ladyboy working in any of the bars, which is quite unusual for Pattaya. But maybe I was just unlucky?

Feel like a woman. Wear a dress.

Yep ... been down Drinking Street 4 nights in the last week and will be down there again tonight .... the place rocks .... and loads of cute girls!

:Chokdee:

Spud

Hey man that's good news at all.Been there only twice,but in 2 weeks

i will go there more often than before.Because it's a good change to

the over frequent Ws.Also sometimes a good place to go will be

soi 5 to 8 in Jomtiene.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Been there late every night this week for last orders & had 4 girls,back home today.

All right mongers. Here's my review of the Drinking Street after my visit last night. I went with 3 other mates and stayed there for fair few hours.

Environment

When we entered the place the environment was fairly quite, but we got there around 9:30 PM. So it might be a bit early. We went to Oh la la bar and got the things going. There were fair few girls that ticked the boxes. In the beginning there was only 1 girl dancing in the centre of the bar. We gave her 20 baht for her efforts and soon there were 3-4 girls got up to show their skills. Well they deserved 20 baht each too. We had some fun there and then moved onto another bar whose name skips my mind. Same 20 baht trick did the job and everyone had fun.

Overall it still seemed to be dominated by middle eastern folks and I think girls were inclined to entertain them. There were few Koreans/Japanese too.

Around 1:00 AM they started playing some arabic music and soon enough heads started popping and most of the middle eastern folks got into dancing and girls entertaining their request. By 2:00 AM we have had enough of it and left the area.

As a whole, it is a nice enough area to enjoy your evening, even though it is a bit of hike outside the action area.

Drinks

The drinks were 70 baht for Leo and 60 baht for Chang. I found drinks to be a bit more expensive than other bars on Beach Road or other bar areas.

Ladies

There were plenty of good looking girls around this area. The average age was around 25.

Other expenses

I was told that bar fine was 300 baht which was at par with other beer bars. Girls did not move down from 1,000 baht for ST and 1,500 baht for LT. But, looking at the quality, it seemed fair.

It was fun night, but we had to put in a bit of effort to get the party started.

Top class info mate.

Thanks for posting.

Drinking street one of my fav haunts and always have a good time there.

drinking street is great nearly always a birthday every day, and there is only 1 dj playing music to all the bars so no problem with to many sounds and most bars show live soccer great place especially if like me you don't like the hassle of WS

found this on my last trip and became a regular something for everyone plenty of choice, cheap drinks and only dj so no mixed noise issue, usual bar games etc about 60 bars and very relaxed and not much squaking

I have been to Pattaya many times and this thread has been a real education for me - I'm down again next week and this 'drinking street' is top of the list - hope to report back

There are a few decent bars on the main street near your hotel, Pattaya Na Kluea, 2 minute walk,

many German guys drinks there, but some pretty girls around.

I think you mean many german restaurants! The amount of germans is pretty standard on drinkingstreet and slightly more on Naklua road VIP barcenter but never disturbing or overwhelming!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

I think you mean many german restaurants! The amount of germans is pretty standard on drinkingstreet and slightly more on Naklua road VIP barcenter but never disturbing or overwhelming!

Totally agree mate, never ever overwhelming, got some good German friends, but having lived in Mönchengladbach for 16 years I should have. LOL

found this on my last trip and became a regular something for everyone plenty of choice, cheap drinks and only dj so no mixed noise issue, usual bar games etc about 60 bars and very relaxed and not much squaking

60 bars? how did I miss this place on all my trips? I'm down on 10th and it's top of my list - I guess all the taxis etc. can find it easily/

60 bars? how did I miss this place on all my trips? I'm down on 10th and it's top of my list - I guess all the taxis etc. can find it easily/

You don't need a taxi mate, just jump on a baht bus and get of 200 metres after the Big C

It does seem like there are fewer lbs at drinking street than other parts of town, great place though reminds me of a carnival.

Really? I was in Drinking Street a few weeks ago and didn't see a single ladyboy working in any of the bars, which is quite unusual for Pattaya. But maybe I was just unlucky?

It does seem like there are fewer lbs at drinking street than other parts of town

No ladyboys working in Drinking St... "Cannot, big boss not like".

drinking street is great nearly always a birthday every day,

LOL, I cannot remember ever being in Drinking St and "Happy Birthday" not getting played...

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

No ladyboys in drinking street???

Well as you say i didn't see a single one last trip in drinking street but i was far too busy with female companionship

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

drinking street is great nearly always a birthday every day.............

Yeh, great place to have your birthday party, girls and music for your birthday, what more could you ask for?

No ladyboys, the guy that owns the complex does not allow them to work there, not sure if you can take one in if you like! apparently a few ladyboys robbed people in there a few years ago, so "Big Bos" he say No More! i understand he owns the Simon Beer complex on WS too, the one with the frog bar at the entranc on the right.

<p>

• 2 weeks later...

No Ladyboys, the guy that owns the complex does not allow them to work there, not sure if you can take one in if you like!

You can take one in with you if that is what you want, no problem.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

be careful about the 1st bar on the left lizas bar,some stunning ladies but all look rather young ,got quoted 1000bt bar fine .no joke.

be careful about the 1st bar on the left lizas bar,some stunning ladies but all look rather young ,got quoted 1000bt bar fine .no joke.

that's for the coyotes and normal girls are 500 BF! Before midnight!

yes, looks like some D.Street bars have upgraded their specifics so to say... first bar on left, as mentioned, sports coyote dancers (some absolute stunners IMO) with B1000 BF before midnight and B500 after. The dancers want B1500 for ST and are happy to let you go if you don't want to pay that much. "Normal" girls B500/B300 for BF.

The owner is a crazy but likable Thai who owns the new Cosy bar (live music) a couple hundred yards back on the opposite side on second rd. After the two Joy bars closed he took over their mamasan and some of the girls.

BTW: Joy bar opened again at the back end of Soi Buakhao, somewhere between near the market and the Sunview Place hotel. Bit off the beaten track, but has some good ladies.

Back to D.Street: the second bar on the right (Rainbow?) is trying to get B500 as a BF before midnight as well. The other bars are as before with B300 for BF throughout the evening.

Archived