IGNORED

Drinking Street

LISBON

Benny I've never been to Drinking Street but I believe that there are a number of Ladyboys working in the bars there

Can you confirm...lol

In 20 years of you going to Pattaya it seems you don't get out much Blue, don't worry I will take you up there in Aug, will make a day of it, there a pool hall close by so we can play a few games then hit DS then move up the road to the bars in Nakula, sounds like a good bar crawl

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i will definately go check drinkijng street out next week, sounds great.

Unfortunatly the place is dying of death in North pattaya there may well be some diamonds in the rough but many a bar is up for sale now! The new Drinking Street on Walking Street is the place but more expensive all around!

Also known as Simon Beer Bar Complex!

Blue, during my recent study trip to Drinking Street I didn’t notice any LBs.

However, if you wish I'll arrange some for your forthcoming trip. But watch your camera his time; your travel insurance might refuse to cover your 3rd-gender adventures again.

:GoldenSmile1:

Drinking Street opposite Tiffany's is as dead as dead can be: 1 farang per 20 or 30 Thai girls, no Arabs, no LBs.

In 20 years of you going to Pattaya it seems you don't get out much Blue, don't worry I will take you up there in Aug, will make a day of it, there a pool hall close by so we can play a few games then hit DS then move up the road to the bars in Nakula, sounds like a good bar crawl

Hi JT when I'm in Pattaya I do get about but there are still one or two area's that I'm not familer with.

Anyway are you any good at playing pool

And JT I like bar crawls

Drinking Street opposite Tiffany's is as dead as dead can be: 1 farang per 20 or 30 Thai girls, no Arabs, no LBs.

I've never been to drinking street but I seem to remember reading a posting that said that one of the bars in Drinking Street employed girls and ladyboys. And the mis was about 50/50

• 2 weeks later...

I've never been to drinking street but I seem to remember reading a posting that said that one of the bars in Drinking Street employed girls and Ladyboys. And the mis was about 50/50

Still recommend Drinking St. I've had about 6 nights there in the last 4 weeks and any

farang would have been extremely happy with the selection of girls working in the bars. Not too many ladyboys either!

Guys, just had a few nights in drinking street, it is dying a little, but i think everywhere seemed a bit quiet!

There are no ladyboys working there as a friend of mine introduced me to the complex owner, Simon? a small older Thai guy who often walks around there at night who will not let the bar owners employ them after a few accusations of them robbing people a few years ago, not sure about his other bars in Simon bar complex on Walking Street.

Neill posting from the Novotel, with a 12 hr delay in my flight via Mumbai to Heathrow, F**K it im off into Bangkok!!

<p>

I was in there last night showing a friend around.Pool tables down the middle

,music from a booth near one end so the bars don't play their music louder than everyone else.

Not alot of falangs but

definitely some cute (and a stunner in one bar) girls available.

Well worth a visit.

When you leave you can catch a baht bus going back to Soi 6 (or walking street).

if you can get one going back around that way. You can also walk down soi 1 and get a baht bus on beach road.

I was in there last night showing a friend around.Pool tables down the middle

,music from a booth near one end so the bars don't play their music louder than everyone else.

Not alot of falangs but

definitely some cute (and a stunner in one bar) girls available.

Well worth a visit.

When you leave you can catch a baht bus going back to soi 6 (or walking street).

if you can get one going back around that way. You can also walk down soi 1 and get a baht bus on beach road.

Yes it's easy to go back from DS to the Ws as well.No problem at all.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Did a recon to DS w/c 11 April, nice setting with plenty of girls and not many customers, but then again there were only two or three guys in the whole of Soi 6 some nights that week also (gee it is a lot quieter than previous years). The front bars at DS seemed to have the best talent. Sort of cool but on reflection I think I prefer Soi 6 or 7-8 bars, just more atmosphere I guess. Worth a look. Get there about 8.30-9pm was my guage. I got there at 6-7.

What time do the bars in Drinking Street open?

From about 4pm you have the first girls and mamasans arrive to getting the bars ready but don't expect many customers or action before 6-8pm.

• 5 weeks later...

Never been to drinking street before so decided to go and have a beer or 2 up there. Had a look around this bar complex and unlike the most of Patts in May the bars were well stocked with ladies, very good looking ones too. So went in Joy bar 2 and whilst in there never saw a punter take a girl from the complex then over heard a conversation between a BG and Arab and the BG wouldn't shift from B4000 st. And with that offski I went and never to return.

What time do the bars in Drinking Street open?

I think that i remember,a friend tell me that they will be

open at 5 pm.But no reaally sure about.Cheers mate.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

over heard a conversation between a BG and Arab and the BG wouldn't shift from B4000 st. And with that offski I went and never to return.

Hu Humm ahem... perhaps you should have waited a bit and asked her yourself.

(Just sayin...)

Never been there but sounds like a trip is in order.

Never been there but sounds like a trip is in order.

never been to pattaya, think that's in order

Cheek_jiggle.gif

• 3 weeks later...

In August I will be visitng drinking street for the first time

As August is in low season I think drinking street might be lacking in farangs.

So that will mean I will have more girls to choose from :D

In August I will be visitng drinking street for the first time

As August is in low season I think drinking street might be lacking in farangs.

So that will mean I will have more girls to choose from :D

I'll see you there blue, were in pats for first week in August, never been drinking street so definatly worth a try.

I'll see you there blue, were in pats for first week in August, never been drinking street so definatly worth a try.

check out part 5 - 10 of my last tripreport to samui and pattaya last april 2011. See my signatur. Lots of pics and info on drinking street area = my normal habitat when in Pats!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

check out part 5 - 10 of my last tripreport to samui and pattaya last april 2011. See my signatur. Lots of pics and info on drinking street area = my normal habitat when in Pats!

Would have been good to check your trip report out, but unfurtuantly im still awaiting advance membership. Hopefully be able to check it out before i leave.

Cheers

Sorry M8 I forgot to add you to the list I will update now and send you further details, DS is a good place and as Blue says it's better for us if there is not to many guys there drinking as it will mean we will have the better chance of getting the stunners 5555

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

I think we'll have a great time in DS on the 4th August

There a couple of weeks ago on a Saturday night, completely dead, I counted 12 farangs in the whole complex.

Archived