Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Watch Tv From Back Home 3999 Baht NO MONTHLY FEES

Footymadstreams

Black Friday Sale

Hi Media  H8 PLUS 5800      REDUCED TO 4800   BAHT

Hi Media Lite   4500 Baht     REDUCED TO 4000 BAHT

1ablackfriday.png

1awxpatvaddd1.jpg

November Prices

HI Media Q3   3999 Baht

Hi Media  H8 PLUS 5800

Hi Media Lite   4500 Bahtm9s pro android 

MInix6              4500 Baht

Minix U1           6200 Baht

NOVEMBER  PROMO BUT 2 MINIX 6 FOR 8000 BAHT

ALL BOXES COME FULLY LOADED  PM ME FOR FURTHER DETAILS or email [email protected]

what is the difference between the boxes. 

http://himediatech.com/h8Plus.html

http://himediatech.com/h8core.html

http://himediatech.com/q3iv.html

http://minix.com.hk/en/products/neo-u1

http://minix.com.hk/en/products/neo-x6

The specs for the relevant boxes above 

Edited by Footymadstreams

Thank for the reply. Little above my tech knowledge to be honest.  

is one brand better than the other more reliable

November Prices

HI Media Q3   3999 Baht

Hi Media  H8 PLUS 5800

Hi Media Lite   4500 Baht

NOVEMBER  PROMO BUT 2 MINIX 6 FOR 8000 BAHT

ALL BOXES COME FULLY LOADED  PM ME FOR FURTHER DETAILS or email [email protected]

December Sporting Events December

December

3: Rugby Union - England v Australia

6-7: Football - Champions League group stage ends

6-11: Swimming - World Short Course Championships, Windsor, Canada

8-12: Cricket - England's tour of India: 4th Test, Mumbai, 04:00

10: Boxing - Anthony Joshua defends his IBF heavyweight title against Eric Molina in Manchester

13-19: Equestrian - London International Horse Show, Olympia

15-2 Jan: Darts - PDC World Championship, London

16-20: Cricket - England's tour of India: 5th Test, Chennai, 04:00

26: Horse racing - King George VI Chase, Kempton

Soccer Saturday 

1asoccersaturday.png

My mates are all buying an Android box through Lazada. Special price of 1,820 baht I think. They say u can install whatever apps u like, unlimited channels with movies, news and sport.

Why do we need to spend more than double that on these other boxes? Really curious to know

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

My mates are all buying an Android box through Lazada. Special price of 1,820 baht I think. They say u can install whatever apps u like, unlimited channels with movies, news and sport.

Why do we need to spend more than double that on these other boxes? Really curious to know

Because they are pre-loaded with just about every programme you could need. Supplied in a ready-to-go state,just plug and play.

Add to that the online support and reprogramming should anything go astray and it's a damn good buy.

If you buy an unloaded machine off the shelf and hit a problem you are on your own.

There must be many people owing a box that no longer functions because they don't know how to resurrect it or have loaded weak streams with no serious support.

I've got one of Footymadstreams boxes and it runs like a dream.

• Like 3

Build a man a fire,and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire,and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

....just to add....

I bought Android boxes from another vendor.

They all failed,and promised support was meagre or not forthcoming at all. I suspect many BMs have malfunctioning boxes with no useful support.In these circumstances they are useless.

The OP here reprogrammed all my boxes and they haven't failed at all. My previous ones did. The old supplier's links were worn out or turned off and I was high and dry.

So that's what you are buying....reliability.

• Like 3

Build a man a fire,and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire,and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

The vast majority of TV boxes available are cheap and nasty crap , with dredfull remotes .I've never dealt with the OP, but I do know about the brand names of the TV Boxes he supplies and they are amongst the best available on the market.

Edited by Syco
  • Like 2

Expat TV for all your viewing needs

Sports    Movies    TV Series   Documentary  Adult Movies  And Much More

HI Media Q3   3999 Baht

Hi Media  H8 PLUS 5800

Speaking as an end user, you can always find a cheaper product, it just depends on how much you want to dick with it, and how long you want it to last. I don't have any personal experience with Hi Media, but do some googling about Minix boxes. They are almost always listed as dependable, reliable, updated, top of the line. Minix updates the firmware, and the OS of their boxes, lots of cheap manufacturers don't. Minix boxes are made from quality materials, and are built to last. Minix has their own support forum for the hardware, in English. If you buy a Minix box, you are also buying continued support of the box. For some people, support after the sale is worthwhile. For some people it not. 

If you are a technically competent individual, sure, you can set up Kodi on your own, and go hunt down whatever third-party applications you want for Kodi, and hunt down whatever individual applications you want for the Android portion of your box. I actually did that when I bought by Minix X6 box years ago. Personally, I would not do so again, since it's worth the $30 USD or so extra to not have to dick with the box. 

In my opinion, the reason why someone would pay the extra to get a configured box is that they want to take it home, plug it in, and start enjoying the media content. Perhaps spending minutes, hours, or days configuring a new box is fun for you, but for me, I just want to plug it in and have it work. I spent enough years doing service work, that sort of thing isn't fun for me anymore. And really, for the cost of a 15 minute (probably more likely 10 minute) short time on Soi 6, someone will bring a preconfigured box to my house and set it up for me (over and above the cost of the hardware), and I'll get years of enjoyment out of the media box, seems like money well spent to me. 555 :-)

(To be clear, the offer I saw in this thread was 1000 baht to configure a previously purchased box, the new boxes here are already pre-configured, and don't cost an extra 1000 baht.) 

For those requiring The Adult Viewing   HAPPY VIEWING

Tissuebox_rechthoek_large.png

What, no hand lotion?  555 :-)

• Like 1

Expat TV for all your viewing needs

Sports    Movies    TV Series   Documentary  Adult Movies  And Much More

HI Media Q3   3999 Baht

Hi Media  H8 PLUS 5800