IGNORED

Watch Tv From Back Home 3999 Baht NO MONTHLY FEES

Footymadstreams

Uk Usa Aussie German French Italian Indian Arabic and many more plus most major sports channels and 1000s of movies on demand plus Series TV also includes Animal Planet Nat Geo History Dmax etc etc place a order at [email protected] one payment only 3999 baht no monthly fees includes catch up tv

Edited by Footymadstreams

December Prices Worldwide expat tv   uk usa aussie german french italian denmark sweden dutch indian arabic plus many more

HI Media Q3   3999 Baht

Hi Media  H8 PLUS 5800 --- 5300 Baht Including CATCH UP

Hi Media Lite   4500 Baht

MInix6              4500 Baht

Minix U1           6200 Baht

DECEMBER SALE   Hi Media  H8 PLUS 5800 --REDUCED TO- 5300 Baht Including CATCH UP

1ABCIVIEW.jpg

BBC I PLAYER.png

1ASBSONDEMAND.jpg

I got the new H8 and it's incredibly responsive and fast at doing everything. I wanted to buy one that would take me years into the future and I found it. Those older minix boxes will probably not be supported after some point because their hardware won't support the new stuff. That's why I'm giving my old box to my father and bought a new one for myself. Mark sorted it all out for me. I also got in on the black Friday pricing which made it easier to pull the trigger.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I got the new H8 and it's incredibly responsive and fast at doing everything. I wanted to buy one that would take me years into the future and I found it. Those older minix boxes will probably not be supported after some point because their hardware won't support the new stuff. That's why I'm giving my old box to my father and bought a new one for myself. Mark sorted it all out for me. I also got in on the black Friday pricing which made it easier to pull the trigger.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

A minor veer off topic--that's part of why when I updated my Minix X6 (which doesn't have an updated API for the chipset, so it doesn't and probably won't get updates to the Android OS) I went with an Intel NUC using a 6th Gen i5 processor, and Windows 10 Pro. Of course it cost around 5 times what an Android box does, but it's hella fast, and should work great for years. 555 :-) 

It also doubles as a PC game console, and family Windows PC. And just like any other HTPC, it's dead quiet. On the down side, there are occasions that reading Pattaya Addicts on the living room PC connected to the big screen TV is not optimal for domestic tranquility. :-)

(note: the API issue on the X6 is not due to Minix not wanting to be able to upgrade Android, it's due to the chip manufacturer not thinking it's cost effective for them to update the API which would allow Minix to update to a newer version of the Android OS. Anyone interested could get further details on the Minix vendor forum, if you really want to get into exoteric stuff. I will add though that Minix makes a lot of effort in the post sale customer support of their hardware. I am certainly happy with my Minix purchases, and do recommend Minix hardware for people who want a premium, supported, piece of hardware.)

Edited by Garzan

December Prices Worldwide expat tv   uk usa aussie german french italian denmark sweden dutch indian arabic plus many more

HI Media Q3   3999 Baht

Hi Media Lite   4500 Baht  including CATCH UP 

DECEMBER SALE   Hi Media  H8 PLUS 5800 --REDUCED TO- 5300 Baht Including CATCH UP

December Prices Worldwide Expat tv   uk usa aussie german french italian denmark sweden dutch indian arabic plus many more

HI Media Q3   3999 Baht

Hi Media Lite   4500 Baht  including CATCH UP 

Uk Usa Aussie German French Italian Indian Arabic and many more plus most major sports channels and 1000s of movies on demand plus Series TV also includes Animal Planet Nat Geo History Dmax etc etc place a order at [email protected] one payment only 3999 baht no monthly fees includes catch up tv

Watch Tv From back home mainstream tv from UK USA GERMANY FRANCE ITALY AUSTRALIA RUSSIA SPAIN and many more, we also have most major sports channels including sky btsports espn fox setanta nscbn bien star willow etc,our movie library contains 1000s of movies from golden oldies to 2016 releases,The box operates via the internet and a speed of 10 mbps is required,One payment of 3999 baht NO MONTHLY NO ANNUAL FEES plus free after service and a forum for paid members to place your order email [email protected] with name address tel, payment options are bank paypal skrill THIS BOX WORKS WORLDWIDE current prices HI Media Q3 3999 Baht
Hi Media H8 PLUS 5800 catch up tv   reduced to 5300 for December
Hi Media Lite 4500 Baht catch up tv
MInix6 4500 Baht catch up tv
Minix U1 6200 Baht

1aexpatvbackhome.jpg

Watch Tv From back home mainstream tv from UK USA GERMANY FRANCE ITALY AUSTRALIA RUSSIA SPAIN and many more, we also have most major sports channels including sky btsports espn fox setanta nscbn bien star willow etc,our movie library contains 1000s of movies from golden oldies to 2016 releases,The box operates via the internet and a speed of 10 mbps is required,One payment of 3999 baht NO MONTHLY NO ANNUAL FEES plus free after service and a forum for paid members to place your order email [email protected] with name address tel, payment options are bank paypal skrill THIS BOX WORKS WORLDWIDE current prices HI Media Q3 3999 Baht
Hi Media H8 PLUS 5800 catch up tv   reduced to 5300 for December
Hi Media Lite 4500 Baht catch up tv
MInix6 4500 Baht catch up tv
Minix U1 6200 Baht

1aexpatvbackhome.jpg

Is this the current Expat TV channel line-up, as I was told there were no News channels.

I just got one of the boxes and can watch BBC News 24 and Sky News from the UK & CNN, Fox etc.

Still learning what's on it but watching the Premier League football now.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Is this the current Expat TV channel line-up, as I was told there were no News channels.

No we are not the current expat tv and yes we have news channels

hi do you need a TV  aerial or a satellite dish for this box to work ?

Operates via the internet and hdmi  and of course a TV

No we are not the current expat tv and yes we have news channels

Operates via the internet and hdmi and of course a TV

Do operate in Bangkok? Please can you let me have the link to the channel guide. There seem to be a number of Expat TVs!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Do operate in Bangkok? Please can you let me have the link to the channel guide. There seem to be a number of Expat TVs!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

We have over 2000 channels plus movies on demand plus series plus docs what channels are you looking for ? The box operates worldwide

Just taken delivery of my hi media lite box today.

Extremely impressed with the service and the box.

Looking forward to watching the footy this weekend.

Thanks again to footymadstreams for the box.

Would recommend to everyone.

• Like 1