Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Watch Tv From Back Home 3999 Baht NO MONTHLY FEES

Footymadstreams

Hi Media q3  3999 Baht  

Minix 6    4500 Baht   

All fully loaded with mainstream tv, sports, movies and much more

• Like 1

I really dont understand this,any device members are reading this page on is capable of doing everything-for free

confusing

pc

laptop

tablet

phone

Himedia H8 PLUS 6200 baht    REDUCED TO 5300 OCTOBER SALE PRICE      SPEC HERE  http://www.himediatech.com/h8Plus.html

Hi Media q3  3999 Baht  

Minix 6    4500 Baht   

All fully loaded with mainstream tv, sports, movies and much more

You may have a lot of sales in the next 30 days.

• Like 1

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I really dont understand this,any device members are reading this page on is capable of doing everything-for free

confusing

pc

laptop

tablet

phone

As a customer who who has bought two Minix boxes, an X8-H+ and an X6, I can elaborate on why I think they were good purchases for me. Yes, it is true I can run the main application Kodi, on my desktop pc, my laptop pc, my tablet or my phone. In the case of the desktop and the laptop, there are several secondary applications that I can not run, since neither my desktop, nor my laptop are android devices. 

Since I use the boxes for tv boxes, and they live next to the tv all the time, one in the living room, and one in the bedroom, I don't want to tie up my desktop or my laptop in that manner. Yes, my desktop and laptop will run the application Kodi, but they do a crapload of other things, and in the case of the laptop, a crapload of other things in other places. :-) 

Since I use the boxes for tv boxes, I want them to be dead quiet, small, unobtrusive, and I do not want to have to run any cables across the floor. Small fanless android boxes do the task exceptionally well. They are not particularly good for editing movies, or photographs, or calculating spreadsheets, or compiling programs, but playing media on a television they do a great job. They sit there next to the tv 24/7, they make no noise, they take up next to no space, they use minimal electric, they have wifi so if the tv is in another room, there are no wires to worry about, and they really are not that expensive. 

My question would be, why wouldn't you use a purpose built device, especially when it's that small, that inexpensive, and that good? 

(I don't sell the things, I only buy and use them.)

• Like 4

CURRENT PRICES

Hi Media Q3 3999 Baht

MInix 6          4500 Baht

Minix U!         6200 Baht

HI media H8 Plus October sale price 5300 Baht  normal price 6200

Spec

http://himediatech.com/h8Plus.html

Edited by Footymadstreams

Hi all

Having had the Himedia box for a couple of weeks now and slowly but surely getting to learn how to use it effectively,

I must say this is the best 3999 baht i ever spent.  I didnt realize the number of channels, the movies, the documentaries, sports, you name it, this box has.  I have been spending a lot more time at home now enjoying so many different channels and movies, its incredible.

I  wish i had bought this before, money well spent, only thing i spent money on was a small mouse and changed the 32 inch tv to a 49 inch tv, and my viewing pleasure has more than doubled.

Just thought i would posit it here as one happy and satisfied customer.

No relation to the seller, just calling it like it is.

EZ

• Like 2

Hi all,

Just wanted to say that I brought a himedia box about 6 months ago.

Best money I have spent. I still cannot believe the amount of content available.

I'm not that computer literate but this is easy to use. I just brought another few machines on my recent trip back and footymadstreams was so helpful as the first trip I didn't get an overview, this time he sat down and explained all the ins and outs.

Most impressive is the amount of Oz and NZ tv with catch-up add ons for ABC, channel 10 SBS to name a few. Always can get the latest live sport, anywhere.

I have now cancelled my foxtel subscription so it is now saving me money.

Best money I have spent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Upcoming sporting events now available via expat TV

October

23-30: Tennis - WTA Tour Finals, Singapore

28-1: Cricket - England's Tour of Bangladesh - Nov 2nd Test, Mirpur, 04:30 BST

28-30: Formula 1 - Mexican Grand Prix, Mexico City

28: Rugby League - Four Nations - Australia v Scotland, KC Lightstream Stadium, Hull, 20:00 BST

28-30: Motorsport - Wales Rally GB

29: Rugby League - England v New Zealand, John Smith's Stadium, Huddersfield, 14:30

November

5: Rugby Union - Wales v Australia, Ireland v New Zealand

5: Rugby League: Four Nations - England v Scotland, Ricoh Arena, Coventry, 17:30

5: Rugby League: Four Nations - New Zealand v Australia, Ricoh Arena, Coventry, 20:00

9-13: Cricket - England's tour of India: 1st Test, Rajkot, 04:00

11: Football: World Cup qualifiers: England v Scotland, N Ireland v Azerbaijan, 19:45

11: Rugby League: Four Nations - New Zealand v Scotland, Zebra Claims Stadium, Workington, 20:00

11-13: Formula 1 - Brazilian Grand Prix, Sao Paulo

12: Football - World Cup qualifiers: Austria v Rep Ireland, 17:00 , Wales v Serbia, 19:45

12: Rugby Union - England v South Africa, Scotland v Australia, Ireland v Canada, Wales v Argentina

13: Rugby League: Four Nations - England v Australia, Olympic Stadium, 14:00

15: Football: International Friendly - England v Spain, 20:00

14-20: Tennis - ATP World Tour Finals, London

17-20: Golf - World Tour Championship, Dubai

17-21: Cricket - England's tour of India: 2nd Test, Visakhapatnam, 04:00

19: Rugby Union - England v Fiji, Ireland v New Zealand, Scotland v Argentina, Wales v Japan

20: Rugby League: Four Nations final, Anfield, Liverpool, 14:30

22 Nov-4 Dec: Snooker - UK Championship, York Barbican

24-27: Golf - World Cup of Golf, Melbourne Australia

25-27: Tennis - Davis Cup Final - Croatia v Argentina

25-27: Formula 1 - final race of the season, Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Yas Marina

26-30: Cricket - England's tour of India: 3rd Test, Mohali, 04:00

26: Rugby Union - Wales v South Africa, England v Argentina, Ireland v Australia, Scotland v Georgia

itv3 keeps logging me out and asking for email and password....

"There are two types of women, those that charge for blow jobs and those that don't. The ones that don't end up costing you far more." ~Charlie Sheen~

small_charlie_sheen_hat_cigar.jpg

were are you trying to watch it itv3 is in many places,once i know which app i will tell you the answer i think you clicked hd option with a particular app and that is a subscription service which allows you to watch for 30 mins or so then asks your user name and email no need to use this option many places to watch itv 3 without this problem,when did you purchase the box ?

Another question...:-)

Is it easy enough using a box with a remote or is a keyboard a better option?

Thanks.

I'll be putting an order in for 13th December.

Another question...:-)

Is it easy enough using a box with a remote or is a keyboard a better option?

Thanks.

I'll be putting an order in for 13th December.

I like an "air mouse" for tv boxes. I've got an A2 for my X6 and an A2 Lite for my X8. The advantage to an air mouse, is that you can wave it around in the air, instead of needing a flat surface that you'd need for a traditional mouse. 

November Prices

HI Media Q3   3999 Baht

Hi Media  H8 PLUS 5800

Hi Media Lite   4200 Baht

MInix6              4500 Baht

Minix U1           6200 Baht

NOVEMBER  PROMO BUT 2 MINIX 6 FOR 8000 BAHT

ALL BOXES COME FULLY LOADED  PM ME FOR FURTHER DETAILS or email [email protected]

Catch up tv now available  for Uk and Aussie tv

HI Media Q3   3999 Baht

Hi Media  H8 PLUS 5800

Hi Media Lite   4200 Baht

Fully loaded with mainstream tv sports movies tv series documentary

Uk Aussie Usa France German Italian Russian Indian Pakistan Arabic

Sorry, keep on thinking of yet another question!

Will I need a VPN for all the channels to work in the U.K. or does your App take care of that?

e.g. Sky Sports etc

Thanks.

I'll PM you in a few weeks to arrange delivery.

Hope you're around 13/14 December :-)