IGNORED

Watch Tv From Back Home 3999 Baht NO MONTHLY FEES

Footymadstreams

68 years old,I have Sophon in my condo, 3rd Road,easy for me, I only have to push on a button or 2 on my remote control and have access to the channels.Wish I could do the same with your product, without any other involving by myself than paying.

WE install 3rd road free of charge, simple to set up a favs list and just use those options if thats your wish

My English is not that good as apparently you don't understand me, I wish the same thing as Sophon, with Sophon I hadn't to do anything, when I moved in in the condo, a few years ago, somebody fixed it, and since then I pay monthly my bill, that's the only thing I have to do and also the only thing I want to do with any other system ( just pay for it, no any kind of personal involving ).

I don't even know if I have all the stuff needed to watch your system, so many thanks but it seems you can not provide what I want.

I wish you the best with your business.

Hi

We are not the same as sophon,so i guess our system isnt for you

Thanks for the enquiry

Sorry if I am annoying, I like what you provide, I just don't have the capability to fix it myself, providing I am even in the technical possibility to get it.

Maybe one day, you will be able to provide a complete service ( at a price of course )  for dummys, in this area, as myself. 

We now offer catch up tv 7 days minimum and some channels 30 days   AND NO MONTHLY OR ANNUAL FEES

Latest Prices WITH CATCH UP

Himedia 4500 Baht

Minix 6   5000 baht  SALE PRICE THIS WEDNESDAY ONLY  4500 BAHT

Minix 8  7000 Baht

Minix U1 7000 Baht

Latest Prices WITH OUT CATCH UP

Himedia 3999 Baht

Minix 6   4500 baht

Minix 8  6200  Baht

Minix U1 6200 Baht

Sorry if I am annoying, I like what you provide, I just don't have the capability to fix it myself, providing I am even in the technical possibility to get it.

Maybe one day, you will be able to provide a complete service ( at a price of course )  for dummys, in this area, as myself. 

It sounds like what you are asking is for someone to come over a demonstrate a box, so you can see if it has the services you want.

And then, if a problem develops with the box, someone will come over, for a fee, to straighten out any changes in programming you need.

Does that sound accurate? 

These boxes are a little bit like a smartphone, that displays on your television. So your Sophon box has only one application, displaying your television channels, so that's all your remote needs to do. 

Like a smartphone, the Android boxes (or Windows boxes, or Apple boxes) can run many applications. There are applications for getting movies, applications, for getting sports programming, applications for television programs from various countries, etc. So what's different on the box, is you use your remote to select the application you want, then you can use your remote to scroll through the program selections inside that application. 

The one huge difference is that what comes from a Sophon box, or a True box, or other big, paid subscription provider does not change. The unfortunate reality of "free" programing streams is that the internet addresses for the programming does occasionally change, or disappear altogether. If the list of that programming is being maintained by someone, and your box downloads a new list of channels every so often, you probably would not notice the changes. 

So basically, I think for you, it is how willing are you able to deal with change? Your Sophon box is easy and simple, but limited in selection. These TV boxes need a bit more involvement, but have nearly limitless selection. As a young 61 year old, I like to learn new things, so I have two of this sort of TV box. I wouldn't claim to know as much as someone like Footymadstreams, but I learn a little bit more everyday. :-) So far I am quite happy with my TV boxes, though I still pay for nearly English language free Udon Cable, since I'm married to a Thai lady. :-)

Edited by Garzan
  • Like 2

I am also looking forward to getting two boxes for my apartment, bedroom and living room.  I do understand that a minimum speed of 10Mbps is needed, and what i have right now wont work.  I have a shared wifi with other tenants in the building from 3bb and i did a test speed and never went more than 5.12mbps.

I wanted to ask if anyone has service from 3bb, wireless VDSL.  Their flyer says i can get 20Mbps/4Mbps for 590 baht a month on a one year contract, OR 50Mbps/10Mbps for 700 baht per month on a one year contract. 

I know the guy selling these boxes is very busy, so i am hoping someone who has this service from 3bb can give me some feedback and i can get the service i need, then just have the boxes attached, saving footymadstreams time.  I know i can learn and pickup  over time on how to get the best use out of them.

thanks

ez

Garzan,thank you very much for your post, it's indeed exactly what I should want.Reading the post of elbenvillas I think I am in the same situation,so mot that easy I presume and,being Belgian, I should also like subtitles, English ones should be fine,more easy to understand with subtitles for me.

Maybe one day.

Thank you again.

I am also looking forward to getting two boxes for my apartment, bedroom and living room.  I do understand that a minimum speed of 10Mbps is needed, and what i have right now wont work.  I have a shared wifi with other tenants in the building from 3bb and i did a test speed and never went more than 5.12mbps.

I wanted to ask if anyone has service from 3bb, wireless VDSL.  Their flyer says i can get 20Mbps/4Mbps for 590 baht a month on a one year contract, OR 50Mbps/10Mbps for 700 baht per month on a one year contract. 

I know the guy selling these boxes is very busy, so i am hoping someone who has this service from 3bb can give me some feedback and i can get the service i need, then just have the boxes attached, saving footymadstreams time.  I know i can learn and pickup  over time on how to get the best use out of them.

thanks

ez

I would go to 3bb in central or ring them on their sales number which i previously give you so they can advise on the options available

i did go to the office of 3bb, talked to the guy, got the flyer, got a better understanding of the dedicated VSDL, and will have the 50/10 Mbbs installed, but through my rental office.

I will be in touch once that is done. 

Thanks for your help.

Ez

• Like 1

Sorry to repeat a question that must have been answered already, but there's 14 pages to trawl through now!

In layman's terms, what are the basic differences between the three Minix boxes?

Can anybody who has one persuade me to buy one model over the others?

Is the extra 2000 baht worth it?

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Everybox has the same content

Minix6 is good value for what you need

Spec for minix boxes

http://minix.com.hk/en/products/neo-x6

http://minix.com.hk/en/products/neo-x8-h-plus

http://www.minix.us/products/NEOXU1.html

If i was going to spend more it would probably be the u1

Everybox has the same content

Minix6 is good value for what you need

Spec for minix boxes

http://minix.com.hk/en/products/neo-x6

http://minix.com.hk/en/products/neo-x8-h-plus

http://www.minix.us/products/NEOXU1.html

If i was going to spend more it would probably be the u1

Thanks.

Tech details a bit beyond me :-)

I guess, basically, faster processor etc

thanks

ez

Get the 50 for 250tb more its well worth it I have 3bb in my house and some of my apartments outstanding service. do it.

JDM

• Like 1

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Get the 50 for 250tb more its well worth it I have 3bb in my house and some of my apartments outstanding service. do it.

JDM

yes i am getting the 50/10 mbps.

thanks

ez

• Like 1

Sorry to repeat a question that must have been answered already, but there's 14 pages to trawl through now!

In layman's terms, what are the basic differences between the three Minix boxes?

Can anybody who has one persuade me to buy one model over the others?

Is the extra 2000 baht worth it?

I have an X6 in the bedroom and an X8-H+ in the livingroom. The X6 is a good basic box, but I notice mine buffering more than the X8 in the livingroom. (buffering meaning the video stops and starts). My X8-H+ is a perfect wonderful box, however, the processor is depreciated and it will probably never get another android version update. This means it is stuck on Android 4.x. At this point in time, the next version of Kodi, version 17, needs Android 5.x or better to run. If you're okay with maybe never being able to upgrade/update Kodi, the X8-H+ is a wonderful box. 

If I were buying a new one, I personally would get a U1 (or better still an NGC-1 and not worry about android anymore) :-)

finally ordered the VDSL 50/10 on a one year contract through the rental office here at Urban.

Includes a model (built in router they said), installation charges for total of 10,119 baht.

350 is for installation, 1500 for the modem and the rest is the contract fee for one year.

Sure hope it helps me get that Himedia box.  Previously had thought will get two, one for the living room and one for the bedroom.  Now think I will get one for the living room first, get used to it, and once comfortable get the second one.  In the meantime I can still

hook up my HDMI cable from my laptop to my tv in the bedroom and watch movies on youtube.  Hardly any buffering so not too bad, but the selection of course nothing like what i think the Himedia will offer.

On another note, has anyone purchased a tv from Homepro.  My living room tv is 32 inches and i think a bit small to enjoy it to the max.  the bedroom is also 32 but then again the room is smaller so it works fine there.

I am looking at a TCL 50 inch tv from Homepro, mainly because of its cheap price, 19,999 baht.  Made in china but then again

what is not made in china these days?

Thanks

Ez

This looks reasonable if you are looking for a new tv

4K ULTRA HD SMART LED TV 40"

40UB800T
4K RESOLUTION
TRU-4K ENGINE
HEVC DECODER
LG SMART TV

18.000 THB

Plus he has a wide range of others, dont know him btw

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004861968586&fref=ts

finally ordered the VDSL 50/10 on a one year contract through the rental office here at Urban.

Includes a model (built in router they said), installation charges for total of 10,119 baht.

350 is for installation, 1500 for the modem and the rest is the contract fee for one year.

Sure hope it helps me get that Himedia box.  Previously had thought will get two, one for the living room and one for the bedroom.  Now think I will get one for the living room first, get used to it, and once comfortable get the second one.  In the meantime I can still

hook up my HDMI cable from my laptop to my tv in the bedroom and watch movies on youtube.  Hardly any buffering so not too bad, but the selection of course nothing like what i think the Himedia will offer.

On another note, has anyone purchased a tv from Homepro.  My living room tv is 32 inches and i think a bit small to enjoy it to the max.  the bedroom is also 32 but then again the room is smaller so it works fine there.

I am looking at a TCL 50 inch tv from Homepro, mainly because of its cheap price, 19,999 baht.  Made in china but then again

Thanks

Ez

I bought a TCL 49in  LED  smart tv from tesco lotus on promotion about a month ago for 14,900tb its fantastic I wish I had bought more price now 19,000tb.

Get a smart LED TV many available for 20,000tb or less.

JDM

Edited by JAI DEE MAK

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Yes, I have purchased a tv and a soundbar from HomePro. I'm partial to Samsung televisions, so no experience with TCL. But, I've bought a lot of big ticket items from HomePro and as a vendor, they are one of the better ones. (IMO)

So, at least with my past experiences, I'd say getting 3D is useless, and if you plan on getting a media box to plug into the TV, a "smarttv" is pretty useless too. My expensive "smart" 3D Samsung doesn't play as many types of movie codex as my Minix box does, and of the apps that the TV can run, I don't use any of them. Any apps I use are all on the Minix box. The parts of the TV I've found of value are how big the screen is, and how many HDMI ports did the TV come with. :-) 

• Like 1

I have an X6 in the bedroom and an X8-H+ in the livingroom. The X6 is a good basic box, but I notice mine buffering more than the X8 in the livingroom. (buffering meaning the video stops and starts). My X8-H+ is a perfect wonderful box, however, the processor is depreciated and it will probably never get another android version update. This means it is stuck on Android 4.x. At this point in time, the next version of Kodi, version 17, needs Android 5.x or better to run. If you're okay with maybe never being able to upgrade/update Kodi, the X8-H+ is a wonderful box. 

If I were buying a new one, I personally would get a U1 (or better still an NGC-1 and not worry about android anymore) :-)

Thanks for that.

Another query whats pops up now and then is can i run multiple tvs from one box and have different channels at the same time

The answer is no

Most bars operate with a splitter system and have multiple boxes

Edited by Footymadstreams