IGNORED

Watch Tv From Back Home 3999 Baht NO MONTHLY FEES

Footymadstreams

I went and met footymadstreams in person. A professional indeed! Full demonstration was great. Send him a message and he will sort your needs out. Cheers

• Like 1

Does the MINIX come with the A2 lite air mouse.how long does it take after order is placed for delivery in central pattaya.do you accept cash payment.thanks

Yes it does come with the lite air mouse and yes we do cash payments in central pattaya area  pm me your details please

Does the box have google play where you can also download your own apps like Kodi?

Yes both options are on the box plus other apps

Does the box come with remote and keyboard? Is the keyboard necessary?

Comes with remote some models have keyboard i use wireless mouse much easier, no need for a keyboard

Edited by Footymadstreams

Have installed the unit I bought from footymadstreams in my Japan home. It works really well. Japan has far better net speed than most places in Thailand and streaming is almost seamless.

Long story short...this unit exceeds my expectations. I used to use Maigetv and compared to this that was a poor substitute.

• Like 1

MXQ CLK Android Smart Box  fully loaded 4500 baht

Hardware Specifications Chipset AML S905 Quad-Core 64-bit Cortex-A53up to 2.0GHz GPU Penta-Core Mali-450 Up to 750Mhz+ FLASH 16GB EMMC SDRAM2GB DDR3 Power Supply Specifications Power Supply DC 5V/2A Power Indicator (LED) Power ON :blue; Standby :Red   Main Features OS Android 6.0.1 3DHardward 3D graphics acceleration

72 hour sale price 4000 Baht

MXQ CLK Android Smart Box  fully loaded 4500 baht

Hardware Specifications Chipset AML S905 Quad-Core 64-bit Cortex-A53up to 2.0GHz GPU Penta-Core Mali-450 Up to 750Mhz+ FLASH 16GB EMMC SDRAM2GB DDR3 Power Supply Specifications Power Supply DC 5V/2A Power Indicator (LED) Power ON :blue; Standby :Red   Main Features OS Android 6.0.1 3DHardward 3D graphics acceleration

72 hour sale price 4000 Baht

Current prices HI Media Q3 3999 Baht  
Hi Media H8 PLUS 5800 
Hi Media Lite 4500 Baht 
MXq  CLK  4500 BAHT  
Minix U1 6500 Baht

All fully loaded 

for those of us wanting to watch US sports, does the Expat TV box have the NFL Network, NBA TV,  ESPN, etc?

Thanks.  I'm having my 3BB internet speed upgraded to 30mbps.  Once that's completed, I plan on ordering a Hi Media Q3 box.

I currently have the True Visions Platinum Package and have not been very pleased with it....would there be any reason why I would want to keep that service once you've installed your expat tv box?

Edited by G Baht

Current prices HI Media Q3 3999 Baht  
Hi Media H8 PLUS 5800 
Hi Media Lite 4500 Baht 
MXq  CLK  4500 BAHT  
Minix U1 6500 Baht

All fully loaded  with mainstream tv, sports,movies,tv series

Uk Usa Germany Aussie Italy France India plus many more

Pm to place a order or email   [email protected]