IGNORED

Minix Boxes Fixes And Updates

Footymadstreams

If you have purchased a minix or any other android box and it isnt working or you need more consistent viewing options we are able to install our apps for 1000 baht they cover most sports channels and mainstream  tv world wide plus movies tv series and much

We also provide the following

1 A dedicated forum for news and information and were to watch the major sporting events

2 Free after service via email skype or tel and fb

3 We can meet in central pattaya or receive via post

For further details send me a pm

Here is our own thread with the range of content we provide       http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/288108-expat-tv-box-3999-baht/

1aexpattv.jpg

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just taken advantage of this offer. I had three sick and unresponsive Minix boxes incapable of performing anymore.They progressively gave up the ghost or couldn't be updated as I had previously been advised.

Footymadstreams has stripped off the old redundant apps and reinvigorated them with working content.Now up and running instead of gathering dust on my shelves.

I'm told updating can now be done by a single click and not a convoluted process which takes you round the houses and back again.

So,out with the old and in with the new.

I'll add to this when I've given all three a good run and report back on performance.

So far so good!!

Build a man a fire,and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire,and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Good news I have number of friends who have purchased box's and tried to install them but failed  i think you will get a lot of custom for 1,000tb to sort it.

I will PM you a few tel numbers.

JDM 

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

If you have purchased a minix or any other android box and it isnt working or you need more consistent viewing options we are able to install our apps for 1000 baht they cover most sports channels and mainstream  tv world wide plus movies tv series and much

We also provide the following

1 A dedicated forum for news and information and were to watch the major sporting events

2 Free after service via email skype or tel and fb

3 We can meet in central pattaya or receive via post

For further details send me a pm

Here is our own thread with the range of content we provide       http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/288108-expat-tv-box-3999-baht/

attachicon.gif1aexpattv.jpg

next time im in patts i will give u a shout, i bought one from a forum member here for 7000 baht back in november last year but now loads of apps are no longer working. 

No problem let me know when you are around

If anyone has 2 boxes we will do the 2nd box for 500 Baht

We provide free after service via email our forum skype pm on here  and tel

Our forum provides information on were to watch the epl games the best places for movies sports documentaries etc etc

Useful tips and ongoing updates can all be found in our forum

Isn't one of the problems the android version on these boxes? Can't do much about that? I.e. some Kodi addons are already wanting minimum lollipop

Lots more options than kodi although kodi still has a part to play 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who has a android box and it isnt functioning as they wish we will update and get it working for 1000 baht

We provide free after service and a forum for help and information on were to watch epl,movies,series etc etc

Helpful Tips

Ive come across quite a few boxes which have had basic settings wrong or many out dated apps or add ons and many with full cache  here are a few simple tips on how to keep your box running smooth

1 If you are operating via wifi ensure the ethernet is switched OFF  in settings and vice versa if you are using ethernet

2 Keep the cache clean,

3 Setting the correct time and date 

Settings > Date And Time > Select the correct time and date for your area

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone got a box which isnt working well we can update it for you and provide after service via our email forum and skype

1 box 1000 baht

2 boxes  1500 baht

• 2 weeks later...

I had a minix x6 box from Lanzalad and Footymadstreams straightened it out for me and it's working better than ever. Fast turnaround too. I'm going to order another box (his suggested brand) from him also for my father. Great stuff!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I found a fair priced "Air Mouse" yesterday at Tukom. The mouse is bluetooth (comes with dongle) has a full keyboard (on one side) and allows you to point to click with a gyroscope. The other side is pictured below. It also has rechargeable batteries and uses a micro usb connection to charge. It makes it a bit easier than a mouse. So far I am happy with the purchase. They were asking 990 baht but she took 800 baht and said others asking could get the same price. The shop is on the 4th floor if you don't count the ground floor. 20161117_180201.jpgbb7d5e416afba8b03434fcc5d91bae9e.jpgecb03c7fb9e3a15f592b73cf1b895777.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone who has a android box which requires updating we will do for 1000 baht a  second box for 500 baht after service via our forum, tel and email

I found a fair priced "Air Mouse" yesterday at Tukom. The mouse is bluetooth (comes with dongle) has a full keyboard (on one side) and allows you to point to click with a gyroscope. The other side is pictured below. It also has rechargeable batteries and uses a micro usb connection to charge. It makes it a bit easier than a mouse. So far I am happy with the purchase. They were asking 990 baht but she took 800 baht and said others asking could get the same price. The shop is on the 4th floor if you don't count the ground floor.

The weakness of a lot of the Android TV boxes is the crappy supplied remote / air mouse.

I've been using the minix A2 lite for about a year now and it is quite simply the best remote that I've used.

There's one on lazada at the moment for 990 baht which is pretty cheap for the quality of the device.

4f12f4a5cb0618335972c7171573a33c.jpg

The weakness of a lot of the Android TV boxes is the crappy supplied remote / air mouse.

I've been using the minix A2 lite for about a year now and it is quite simply the best remote that I've used.

There's one on lazada at the moment for 990 baht which is pretty cheap for the quality of the device.

4f12f4a5cb0618335972c7171573a33c.jpg

Yes the minix a2 lite is good, i got mine free with the minix

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who has a android box which requires updating we will do for 1000 baht a  second box for 500 baht after service via our forum, tel and email

A lot of Kodi boxes are being dumped on the market as 17 is here! Nobody is sure how stable, it is YET.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Daryle

A lot of Kodi boxes are being dumped on the market as 17 is here! Nobody is sure how stable, it is YET.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Yep, not much life left in older boxes that can't support Android 6.x, maybe a year or so.

Yep, not much life left in older boxes that can't support Android 6.x, maybe a year or so.

Minix are planning an android update for X8H+

• 2 weeks later...

Minix are planning an android update for X8H+

Do you have a source for this?

It will save me buying another unit if the update happens.

Do you have a source for this?

It will save me buying another unit if the update happens.

Minix forum, do a google search and you'll find it

Archived