Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hideaway Guest House and Bar.

Hideaway

Spent 2 weeks this month  in Hideaway.

Rooms r very spacious and cleaning every day,  the most reliable wifi all hotels I 've slept in Pattaya (in rooms and bar), the best choice of TV channels,

the air con is new and very silent, the bed is very big but a little hard Bedding is very clean and comfortable . The bathroom is a bit small (Andy has plans to enlarge it in the future ). Like also the supply of coffee , tea , shampoo and shower gel in room.

the bar is a nice place to play pool, drink, relax or even eat (you can order food in restaurants next door) with music that is still called music.

Andy is the king of guy, always helpful and cheerful with everyone.( his french is also very impressive)
The girls who work at the bar are fantastic.
I can only recommend to everyone to go there, even for just a drink.
Thank you to Andy and all his staff for the great stay.

Martial

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed only one night as I was already booked into a hotel for the rest of my trip. I agree wholeheartedly with the positive comments about this place, the room and furnishings are all very nice, and the bed was especially comfy. With the blackout curtains, makes for a very nice sleep.

just got the place in this pic left side

feb 10 007 (Custom).JPG

soi buakoaw a short walk in the distance by the nature view hotel

Edited by striderman

Hi mate.

Your place looks and sounds great and the reviews are all

very positive. I am currently planning my first trip for late December and you are definitely on my very short list of places to stay

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Sent an inquiry via website

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Please check availability for 2- 9 May.

I have booked hotel already , but not paid yet, so if you have room availability this period I will realy think about it.

The room looks great and the location is perfect for me.

Thanks!

Cause the sweetest kiss I ever got is the one I´ve never tasted

• 2 weeks later...

Please check availability for 2- 9 May.

I have booked hotel already , but not paid yet, so if you have room availability this period I will realy think about it.

The room looks great and the location is perfect for me.

Thanks!

Hi,

Sorry, I just saw this, my alerts not set up properly, will get onto it now.

We are actually full for the first 15 days of May, and only a couple of gaps after.

Please make all reservation inquiries by email, I'm a lot faster that way, and can keep inquiries grouped.

Thanks.

Happy to announce number one on Trip Advisor, but early days, won't get over excited. But I'll have a drink !

Trip Advisor

Congrats Andy and ur staff !

Quality and hospitality will always be rewarded !

Happy to announce number one on Trip Advisor, but early days, won't get over excited. But I'll have a drink !

Trip Advisor

well done !!

see you in three weeks !

How did you go in your endeavours to find a hotel pool nearby that guests can use?

I dropped by for a look at your rooms last week and was very impressed, only problem for me is I like to spend time by the pool and not having access to one could affect my decision to stay at your wonderful guesthouse.

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

How did you go in your endeavours to find a hotel pool nearby that guests can use?

I dropped by for a look at your rooms last week and was very impressed, only problem for me is I like to spend time by the pool and not having access to one could affect my decision to stay at your wonderful guesthouse.

Cheers.

Turned out very hard to get an official acceptance. Nobody seems to be able to make a decision.

But I've found myself using Areca Lodge quite a lot.

Act like you know the place, go straight to the bar and get a drink... don't bring an icebox lol. Basically act like a guest. But say you prefer to pay cash. I've also used Nature View, but nbot quite such nice facilities, although the pool is fine.

Again, don't ask.... get a beer at the stand in the lobby...

If you get thrown out, don't blame me ! lol

• 2 weeks later...

by chance walked by only 5 mins after a new sign appeared outside but zoomed in and missed the boss giving u all a wave

may 11 039 (Custom).JPG

may 11 040 (Custom).JPG

• 3 months later...

So excited to stay at this stellar place on my trip in October..nice to see the glowing reviews and pics of the cosy/comfy bar layout..

Amazing response to my inquiries even after reasonable business hours..made a mistake with my booking dates and after paid, Andy sorted it out for me at lightning speed..very impressed with service!

Looking forward to swilling a few and not talking about Yankee politics..can't wait to make use of the back entrance..hehehe

Thanks Andy

• 4 months later...

Nice little bar, great rooms and Andy is a decent bloke and a bit of a pool shark.

I like this little corner of baukhow it's nice and quiet and right in the middle of both baht bus routes.

• 10 months later...

Hi all,

Many of you may know my waitress/cashier/bar manager...... WAENY.

Very popular girl who has worked in many busy bars in Patts, notably Witherspoons and The Red Lion. She has been working with me at The Hideaway since day one, well over two years now. She has been and is a great asset for us.

I hope that anyone who knows her and loves her like we do will take the time to come by with Birthday wishes. Will be a pig and plenty of food.

Bring your girlfriends, lot of Thai Food too.

24129647_1759928424040692_6780085980214674838_n.jpg

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

A few  cancellations have left some holes in the August/September calendar. Please drop me an email if you are interested in a promotional price.

Please quote that you found us on Pattaya Addicts.

Thank You

Andy

Would you be so kind to post a pic or two of the bathrooms in your "mirror" rooms?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...