Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hideaway Guest House and Bar.

Hideaway

Fk! I don'tknow why that happened, maybe because of the ipad. Can someone put them up the right way ?

I'll get on the PC later, sure I can work out why my toilets have fallen over.

Fk! I don'tknow why that happened, maybe because of the ipad. Can someone put them up the right way ?

I'll get on the PC later, sure I can work out why my toilets have fallen over.

sometimes the iPads post the wrong way round?

neat.

good i hope u post  of rooms and baclony etc with ur ipad, it give a true image  of what u get .

unlike many who Photoshop and then it surprises when u see in real.

neat.

good i hope u post  of rooms and baclony etc with ur ipad, it give a true image  of what u get .

unlike many who Photoshop and then it surprises when u see in real.

Will do, but can't guarantee they'll be the right way up. But as long as Harry is around we'll be ok.

Bed now, 3.35am.... up at 8.30am...

All the best in your venture and thanks for giving us a venue for our lifestyle, the complex looks great.. if only there was a mirror beside the workbench [bed ] it would be perfect, bit of a budgie bird and like to look at the goings on..   :GoldenSmile1:

Hey porky I like the set up... It's nice spacious and plain , but not bland... The important things are that it is simple, but spacious and clean..

So that can buy you a little time on the REDO

All the best in your venture and thanks for giving us a venue for our lifestyle, the complex looks great.. if only there was a mirror beside the workbench [bed ] it would be perfect, bit of a budgie bird and like to look at the goings on..   :GoldenSmile1:

n54nectwqzcn7qz5a5j.jpgI will be putting mirrors behind the bed at some point.....Before the REDO :)

Hey porky I like the set up... It's nice spacious and plain , but not bland... The important things are that it is simple, but spacious and clean..

So that can buy you a little time on the REDO

Exactly, and I will gradually add things, but when I have the right things to add.

• Like 1

2740061_orig.jpg

is this the entrance ? :)

does it connect in to the bar?

or its totally separate walk though to the rooms

Edited by i_love_3somes

We had a great response during September for our "Rainy Season" promotion. (It rained for half an hour).

And we've already got rooms filling for October, so if you're coming in October and haven't booked yet.......get on the blower !

And you can use the umbrellas as parasols !

HIDEAWAY RAINY SEASON PROMOTION

Edited by PorkyHawkins

Just the one question porky,what time do the maids finish cleaning the rooms,there times when its late afternoon before some guys surface and obviously they would still want my room done!

Just the one question porky,what time do the maids finish cleaning the rooms,there times when its late afternoon before some guys surface and obviously they would still want my room done!

Maid finishes at 5 pm, but we can change towels in the evening from the office.

Any updates on the reciprocal pool yet?

Still working on it. Hard to get to the decision makers...but won't stop till I get somethging positive.

• 2 weeks later...

Am working on The Ozo for the pool access for our clients. Have already sent 3 different bookings from spillovers that we couldn't get a place for at my immediate neighbors.

But the "Big Boss" will have to make the decision, and he'll probably never even know that I asked.

Going to see at Areca Lodge soon.

Mike's Mall still recommended by many, at 100 baht

September was a great month for the RAINY SEASON PROMOTION, there is still some availability in October, so if you're coming, and still not sure where to stay, check it out !

Hi all,

Trying to get an idea where our website comes up in a Google search.

If anybody has nothing better to do, please do a Google search for:

PATTAYA GUEST HOUSE

And then post here which page and your country... the results differ depending on where you are....

Many Many Thanks, first beer on me ...

Hi all, Trying to get an idea where our website comes up in a Google search. If anybody has nothing better to do, please do a Google search for: PATTAYA GUEST HOUSE And then post here which page and your country... the results differ depending on where you are.... Many Many Thanks, first beer on me ...

4th page here in Switzerland !

See u in december Andy .

Page 5 UK

Thanks ! Getting there...

4th page here in Switzerland !

See u in december Andy .

Thanks, and see you in December !

in comparison to some hotels...

your prices are a bit steep for a guesthouse....

considdering one can have a decent hotelroom for almost 50 % less.

Especialy when you book the hotels on-line.

Never the less, for the right price, would like to stay in your place.

Do you have monthly prices ?

in comparison to some hotels... your prices are a bit steep for a guesthouse.... considdering one can have a decent hotelroom for almost 50 % less. Especialy when you book the hotels on-line. Never the less, for the right price, would like to stay in your place. Do you have monthly prices ?

Hi there.

Yes we may be more expensive than  some places, but we are also a lot cheaper than others. We have been open over two months now, and have had over eighty percent occupancy.

I have not had one complaint about the price of the room, and on the contrary, many people thought the rooms were underpriced.

I really don't want to get into discussions about the prices in Pattaya. I am quite sure that my prices are right. I am still at the low end of the market. Twenty quid for almost a boutique hotel.

I do offer a small discount for month long bookings, but I do aim for a high occupancy rate, so I'm afraid my monthly rates are not competitive.

Saying that, I have already had a few more than a month, who were very happy with the rate.

You can find the rates here..

I hope I don't seem rude. I love Pattaya Guest Houses. Have stayed at The Canterbury Cafe, Rock House and others. They were clean, friendly and very reasonable and I often recommend them, as well as my neighbors Mike at The Boomerang, Karl at The Garden, Bo at Monbo and  the Backpackers when people enquire about different priced rooms.

I have also stayed at Amari Nova, Penthouse, Areca Lodge and others. I am somewhere in between the guest houses and the hotels, and I think the prices reflect that.

I hope you'll come and try us out.

Page 6 UK for me Andy

Thanks for taking the time.

Edited for spelling mistakes...

Edited by PorkyHawkins