IGNORED

Hideaway Guest House and Bar.

Hideaway

7 minutes ago, striderman said:

plenty of notice but......................

352574267_22march023(Custom).JPG.a156e2a67ecc1d9dfafbe2015327c35f.JPG

Is this for this year? ..as I remember seeing that he'd been there before when I stayed there last December.

With Jimmy you can't be sure he will turn up, I know a guy in the UK plays in a band, he told me about a gig he was doing and JW was a celebrity guest, when I next saw him and asked how it went and Jimmy he said that he didn't show up.

Just now, Ludhamlad said:

Is this for this year? ..as I remember seeing that he'd been there before when I stayed there last December.

With Jimmy you can't be sure he will turn up, I know a guy in the UK plays in a band, he told me about a gig he was doing and JW was a celebrity guest, when I next saw him and asked how it went and Jimmy he said that he didn't show up.

yeah i saw it today and it was not there last time i walked past.

• 1 month later...

Jimmy White will be back soon and we're pleased to be having him back at The Hideaway. Was a great night last time he was here and hope that this one will be even better.

Please send only emails for information or reservations.

Jimmy White Poster JPG.jpg

On 22/03/2019 at 19:00, striderman said:

plenty of notice but......................

352574267_22march023(Custom).JPG.a156e2a67ecc1d9dfafbe2015327c35f.JPG

Thanks Strider , but that was last year..... left it up on the outside wall for show :)

He's back on May 16th, a lot sooner....  and I put the year on the poster this time...

On 22/03/2019 at 19:15, striderman said:

yeah i saw it today and it was not there last time i walked past.

Actually been up since last September :)  taken it down now as back in May. Jimmy will be here (he said, hopefully).

• 2 weeks later...

Entry on Jimmy White Night is free, but tableside seating is 500 baht per stool, and to play a rack against Jimmy it is 1000 baht. You are guaranteed at least 1 shot as the challenger always breaks. The price is not a bet, it is participation. Win or lose it still costs the same, but if you win you can say for the rest of your life that you beat him.

Any questions or reservation requests for The Jimmy White night please e-mail only via the website, no PMs as I do overlook them sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/01/2016 at 17:26, Hideaway said:

zn7plw.jpg

i happened to walk by last sunday afternoon around 16 45  and the place was packed

387433393_27may002(Custom).JPG.e719899208db66afa03b2d3e6a4db861.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After a great success in May, we will be having "Rick The Singer" back for a singalong night.

All of your old favourites.

This is not a Karaoke, but there is a second mike and you can join in with Rick, with or without it.

Choose your favourite from title books, and fill out your request slip, then down to luck if it' s picked out...

001.jpg

Edited by Hideaway
spelling

• 2 weeks later...

meanwhile while delving into my photo archives for something else i came across a pic of the block when it was brand spanking new.

taken 20 jan 2014.....................

816689097_janfeb15025_800x600.jpg.74973b66cd614e1eaafc1b8149f97d1a.jpg

• Like 4

and by the june of 2014........................

798584896_june1125_800x555.jpg.69929c6c507cdb3d6b50ce4b5277ecdf.jpg

with a rather odd name and some even odder english

1424403597_june1124_800x600.jpg.9e782d6bd3a161187e3ae50dcc658c47.jpg

On 30/05/2019 at 15:34, Hideaway said:

After a great success in May, we will be having "Rick The Singer" back for a singalong night.

This is not a Karaoke, but there is a second mike and you can join in with Rick, with or without it.

Choose your favourite from title books, and fill out your request slip, then down to luck if it' s picked out...

001.jpg

See you tonight......

7 hours ago, striderman said:

meanwhile while delving into my photo archives for something else i came across a pic of the block when it was brand spanking new.

taken 20 jan 2014.....................

816689097_janfeb15025_800x600.jpg.74973b66cd614e1eaafc1b8149f97d1a.jpg

Wow !  Cheers Strider !

And this is how it looked back in Oct 2012:o

123.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...

After  greate venings in May and June, we will be having "Rick The Singer" back for a singalong night.

Rick Poster JPEG 10th July Resized.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

On Saturday August 3rd we'll be celebrating The Hideaway's 4th Anniversary, and 55 candles for me. Big Hideaway Buffet, Rick the Singer singing requests and after the cake at midnight, Jasmine will be performing with her famous Ladyboy Charity Dance Troupe.

Everyone welcome.

Poster Party Aug 3rd.jpg

Edited by Hideaway
change photo
  • Like 2

I have never been to the Hideaway yet but I want to check it out, the guest house doesn't have what I am looking for , a pool or Jacuzzi. It does seem to be a hang out for youtubers, they like to be seen a movie stars which they are not. I also heard a bunch of ladyboys go there, this isn't a ladyboy bar is it? Is there any truth to this? Don't mind the youtubers but do not want to be at a bar that is a ladyboy bar, a few don't bother me but not more then that. If guys like them that is no problem, had some fun conversation with a few and watching them work guys is funny.

10 hours ago, Toadily said:

I have never been to the Hideaway yet but I want to check it out, the guest house doesn't have what I am looking for , a pool or Jacuzzi. It does seem to be a hang out for youtubers, they like to be seen a movie stars which they are not. I also heard a bunch of ladyboys go there, this isn't a ladyboy bar is it? Is there any truth to this? Don't mind the youtubers but do not want to be at a bar that is a ladyboy bar, a few don't bother me but not more then that. If guys like them that is no problem, had some fun conversation with a few and watching them work guys is funny.

Don't go there m8, they'll  rape you and film you.:23::23::23:  :GrinNod1:

• Haha 2

On 05/08/2019 at 12:42, benny31 said:

Don't go there m8, they'll  rape you and film you.:23::23::23:  :GrinNod1:

Quite funny that, but to be honest to the fellow, we are not a Ladyboy bar, but are open to all gender preferences.It is a relaxed bar away from the madness that we all love, but need to get away from sometimes.

Not really a You Tube hangout, just on Wednesday nights we had Kev-in-Thailand meet nights, but those are postponed at the moment for his health reasons.

We do have special events now and then, so please check out, and "like" if you wish,  our facebook page.

Edited by Hideaway

• 2 weeks later...

Are the room saves in the Hideaway mounted to the wall or just loose in the wardrobe? 

Are there any other security things like camera or locked doors? 

On 14/08/2019 at 13:42, Sextouri said:

Are the room saves in the Hideaway mounted to the wall or just loose in the wardrobe? 

Are there any other security things like camera or locked doors? 

Have stayed in the block facing Boomerang Bar, they have security camera's on every floor , also safe is secured to shelf in the wardrobe. Just ask the manager Andy any questions, he's a real gent and always happy to help.

On 19/08/2019 at 23:06, twotongue said:

Have stayed in the block facing Boomerang Bar, they have security camera's on every floor , also safe is secured to shelf in the wardrobe. Just ask the manager Andy any questions, he's a real gent and always happy to help.

Thanks TT, just saw that I hadn't replied, but you already did so perfectly.

Cheers.