IGNORED

Hideaway Guest House and Bar.

Hideaway

Does anyone that has stayed at the Hideaway Guesthouse in the last 6 months have any information or first hand knowledge on the availability or possibility of using the swimming pool at the Nature View hotel or any other hotel in the close proximity of the Hideaway. If so what hotels are available and how much does it cost per day? Thanks.

22 minutes ago, glenjean said:

Does anyone that has stayed at the Hideaway Guesthouse in the last 6 months have any information or first hand knowledge on the availability or possibility of using the swimming pool at the Nature View hotel or any other hotel in the close proximity of the Hideaway. If so what hotels are available and how much does it cost per day? Thanks.

I’ve always used Sutus court in that area.Couple of minutes walk from Hideaway.Ask at reception they give you a small ticket.Last time I used it was 80 baht.Think somebody on forum might have said it is 100 baht now but not sure.Here is photo of pool.

5A01C837-5D8A-48A4-A7E4-6EEE1C9CDF8D.jpeg

Edited by Gaztop08
  • Like 2

Just use the centara pool, the security never stops anyone. Really have know way of knowing who is staying in the condos or is a hotel guests. Just bring your own towel

• Like 2

On 26/09/2019 at 05:28, electro said:

Just use the centara pool, the security never stops anyone. Really have know way of knowing who is staying in the condos or is a hotel guests. Just bring your own towel

Exactly what I do.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I heard Jimmy turned down Saudi Arabian appearance money to be at the Hideaway instead :D

Seriously though having recently eaten frequently at the Hideaway I cannot speak highly enough of the food everything from the breakfasts to the ribs are all top notch, make that top nosh :Clap:

20 hours ago, Hideaway said:

End of the year will be fun.

Beatles duo.jpg

Jimmy White JPEG poster Dec 2019.jpg

Hi Andy, I have written an email to Hideaway regarding room booking. So far, have not received a response from you guys. Appreciate your team early reply. Thanks.

1 hour ago, onlyonetwo said:

Hi Andy, I have written an email to Hideaway regarding room booking. So far, have not received a response from you guys. Appreciate your team early reply. Thanks.

Hi, 

Can you please send the email again. We usually reply very rapidly, and my inbox is empty. Either the email was wrong or I deleted by mistake (could happen).

[email protected].

Cheers

Andy

Looking forward to seeing Waeny back at The Hideaway during her first trip back to Thailand since moving to England with her charming husband Neil.

They arrive on Neil's Birthday, and want a party the very same night, and so do we !

Landing (hopefully) at 6.15pm, 45 mins immigration, 1h30 mins taxi,  1 hour at the hotel.... should be here by 9-9.30pm. 

So if you would like to welcome Waeny and Neil, and wish Neil a Happy Birthday, we'll be hoping for a big crowd from 9pm for their arrival.

Waeny and Neil.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This show is a lot of fun, "Rod" is a bit of a comedian as well as a great tribute singer. For the second act he teams up with Barry Upton to sing as himself, a whole lot of hits by other artists.

Great singalong night.

rod stewart.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...