Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hideaway Guest House and Bar.

Hideaway

Looks a nice clean place.

Looks can be deceiving  :GoldenSmile1: but yes, we are a nice clean place.....

Edited by PorkyHawkins

Ha, as i say, a very minor irk with all establishments, it just defies my sense of logic to have 4 beverages and only 2 sugar sachets (the average Joe has 2 sugars per cup of coffee or 1 in tea), plus i always go out intending at some point to get extra sugar from a 7/11 to bring back then completely forget until i desire a cuppa, often just after a shower in the morning before housekeeping have been around to replenish them.

Lol, these are posts that I should never reply to. As you said... 4 beverages is a choice. but if you want to drink everything on the tray, then you have to make that last effort to go buy sugar. Can even eat the tray if you're hungry.

This post by me at 2am, please remind me not to reply at such an hour....

My solution last time was just to buy those 3 in 1 coffee's, brought some Khao Shong ones back home (various flavors), I now have family members asking me to bring more back next time I visit, ha. I would not mind bringing back some Nescafe cool Instant coffee sticks too as I cannot find them here.

Currently only 3 in 1 coffee is available in the rooms. The Nescafé sticks would be a good idea. I would guess that most people, like me, take their coffee without sugar these days. Just a very minor observation.

Currently only 3 in 1 coffee is available in the rooms. The Nescafé sticks would be a good idea. I would guess that most people, like me, take their coffee without sugar these days. Just a very minor observation.

Everyone I know takes sugar in their coffee, funny thing is I never used to take sugar in mine but whenever I was asked how many sugar? i would say none and they would think I had said one and i ended up getting a taste for sweetened coffee. Really got a taste for those Nescafe cool sticks when i was last there and plan on filling my case with them and the Khao shong next visit.

Edited by insider

Glad you posted that, I'll widen the choice a little.. I think we started with a choice,... I'll be off to the wholesalers this weekend.... hopefully.

Just spent three weeks at Hideaway. My expectations were far exceeded. It has the look and feel of a 4 star hotel than a guest house. In May I stayed in an Evergreen room in Areca Lodge at nearly 3 times the price of Hideaway and this room was very comparable in terms of bed, fittings, balcony etc; but in Hideaway the TV was far superior, was a Smart TV with True Platinum Package and the Wifi was miles superior, just superb; the best I have used in any hotel or guest room in Thailand. The proprietor and staff could not do enough for you and it was a joy to have such quality of service. Rooms cleaned everyday, Tea/Coffee, etc and laundry facilities available.

The bar was also so chilled out and a lovely environment to watch the world go by with a cold beer or a cup of tea. I always tend to book somewhere different on each of my trips to Patts, variety is the spice of life as the say, but this time I have rebooked Hideaway for a month for early next year. Highly recommended.

Just spent three weeks at Hideaway. My expectations were far exceeded. It has the look and feel of a 4 star hotel than a guest house. In May I stayed in an Evergreen room in Areca Lodge at nearly 3 times the price of Hideaway and this room was very comparable in terms of bed, fittings, balcony etc; but in Hideaway the TV was far superior, was a Smart TV with True Platinum Package and the Wifi was miles superior, just superb; the best I have used in any hotel or guest room in Thailand. The proprietor and staff could not do enough for you and it was a joy to have such quality of service. Rooms cleaned everyday, Tea/Coffee, etc and laundry facilities available.

The bar was also so chilled out and a lovely environment to watch the world go by with a cold beer or a cup of tea. I always tend to book somewhere different on each of my trips to Patts, variety is the spice of life as the say, but this time I have rebooked Hideaway for a month for early next year. Highly recommended.

Thanks for a great write up. From the details I have worked out who you are, and I can say it was also a pleasure for us to have you stay here.

See you early 2016.

64490899220242171955.png

AS well as 3 in 1, we now have Nescafe Red Cup for the black coffee lovers. There is also white and brown sugar, and coffee mate.

Also tea bags, along with two small bottles of water.

Thanks for the feedback.

64490899220242171955.png

AS well as 3 in 1, we now have Nescafe Red Cup for the black coffee lovers. There is also white and brown sugar, and coffee mate.

Also tea bags, along with two small bottles of water.

Thanks for the feedback.

Why not just install coffee percolators in every room and have done! :laugh:

And a LBFM just to round it off :LOL2:

And a LBFM just to round it off  LOL

LBFM = LadyBoy For Me

.. just in case anyone isn't familiar with pete's sexual preference.

Scent from my anus using crapatalk

LBFM = LadyBoy For Me

.. just in case anyone isn't familiar with pete's sexual preference.

ladyboys are for the rogers of this world..........little brown fucking machines are more to my taste :GoldenSmile1:

Not a fan of perculators. They get left on, the coffee evaporates, and they burn out.... that's my excuse anyway.

• Like 2

i had this down as a potential guest house site but it now looks like a nearby handy massage

attachicon.gifnov 6 022 (Custom).JPG

They should be opening next week. Very stylish place. Very happy having a decent massage parlour almost next door.

Will go for a massage next week, and let you know..

that might be as mia wallace said in pulp fiction.................too much information

that might be as mia wallace said in pulp fiction.................too much information

I will stay discreet... or discrete....

• 3 weeks later...

They should be opening next week. Very stylish place. Very happy having a decent massage parlour almost next door.

now open

nov 24 026 (Custom).JPG

Looking forward to the "report" on the quality of service in Tum massage and spa :GoldenSmile1:

Had a massage at Tum. Very professional, good choice of massages. I went upstairs for an aroma massage, very soothing.

Very nice decor, soft backgrouind Thai music, verging on classical.

Too close to home to enquire about Happy Endings, and certainly not advertising them....you'll have to fiill me in...

• 2 weeks later...

Just got a booking enquiry for April 27th from a board member who's initials are SE. However was via the contact form on the website, and when I try to reply, it comes back as unknown adress.

So if you recognise yourself, and read this, please contact me again, either through the website form, or by email to [email protected] .

Thanks

Andy

• 3 weeks later...