IGNORED

Gillette Mach 3 Turbo Blades X 4

Daveo

Surely, enough said?  This must be the shaving equivalent of putting up a pic' of a TG and having half the respondents saying "Ladyboy". :rolleyes:

Cheers

Perthie

Brilliant ..

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant ..

Established 2005   :Think1:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

No idea, never used them, unlike you I would not run them down because I have not used them, you however did the opposite but have not used the Blades I am selling but felt the need to run them down.

I'm not running down your blades other than to point out they are likely fakes.  How good they are, I have no idea.  I do know that they cost twice as much as other decent blades that can be purchased from reputable retailers.  You seem to be upset that BMs are being informed of decent options to your expensive "Gillette" blades.  

You must be having a right chuckle to yourself Daveo? Seven pages over a pack of razor blades! What i cannot understand is that the people who have bought them are extremely happy with their purchase and you would have thought enough said? People who haven't had the "Balls" to buy them and part with their hard earned cash are the ones who are slating you. 55555

What is the next hot thing you have to sell "Daveo"

You must be having a right chuckle to yourself Daveo? Seven pages over a pack of razor blades! What i cannot understand is that the people who have bought them are extremely happy with their purchase and you would have thought enough said? People who haven't had the "Balls" to buy them and part with their hard earned cash are the ones who are slating you. 55555

No-one is slating the OP.  Only pointing out that there are alternatives at half the price freely available in Pattaya.

David Beckham briefs?   Video Kameras?   :FunnyPost1:

Suggestions for your next purchase Daveo

1. Head and Shoulders shampoo

2. Lactayd (Pussy wash) sell loads on a mongering forum

3. Okamato condoms

4. Antiperspirant (Very expensive in Thailand)

5. Quality lubricant

6. Shaving foam (very expensive in Thailand) go really well with your quality razor blades

Look forward to hearing about your next purchases Daveo?

I'm not running down your blades other than to point out they are likely fakes.  How good they are, I have no idea.  I do know that they cost twice as much as other decent blades that can be purchased from reputable retailers.  You seem to be upset that BMs are being informed of decent options to your expensive "Gillette" blades.  

Do you go on and on and on and on when someone mentions rooms for rent do you go on about other rooms that are cheaper.

Or maybe a motorbike for sale do you also thread fuk it by mentioning you saw a cheaper one down the way.

Do you go on about a cheaper meal when someone tries to push their food or someone recommends it, its called thread fuking, as others have said you have not tried them yet you try hard to get others to buy some other brands even though some have said they are satisfied.

You keep on and on and on so boring about your Watsons razors, really I hope your very happy together, carry on using them, I expect you will be standing outside Canterbury Tales next handing out free razors, save one for me I will willingly try it, then continue selling Gillette's.

We now have the handles also at 100 baht each

Gillette-Mach3-Turbobook add.jpggillette-mach3-turbo-razor-en.jpg

Have some recycled Tampons from Azerbaijan.   

Do you go on and on and on and on when someone mentions rooms for rent do you go on about other rooms that are cheaper.

Or maybe a motorbike for sale do you also thread fuk it by mentioning you saw a cheaper one down the way.

Do you go on about a cheaper meal when someone tries to push their food or someone recommends it, its called thread fuking, as others have said you have not tried them yet you try hard to get others to buy some other brands even though some have said they are satisfied.

You keep on and on and on so boring about your Watsons razors, really I hope your very happy together, carry on using them, I expect you will be standing outside Canterbury Tales next handing out free razors, save one for me I will willingly try it, then continue selling Gillette's.

You appear upset.  I thought the forum was about sharing good info and saving BMs a few bob.  As it is, I've not mentioned anything about cheap rooms, motorbikes or cheap meals - only genuine, good quality razor blades that are half the price of what some other folk are paying.  What's not to like?   :Think1:

Why don't you start your own thread if you want to discuss razors bought from Watson.

This section is for selling items or can't you understand English.

Thread Fucker

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

You can always use the report function.  Or, can't you understand English?

You can always use the report function.  Or, can't you understand English?

report you, well we would not have anything to chuckle about over breakfast at the Cafe, I agree you have a right to a say but do you think your getting very boring, have you broke all your toys or what. 

ZZZZZZZZ boring, your officially thread fucker of the month for January, good quality razors because you say they are, I say mine are but you do not agree,

I haven't said your blades aren't decent quality - only that they're likely fakes and there are good, genuine alternatives in Pattaya at less than half the price of your "Gillettes".  As I said to your mate, if you'd prefer that folk weren't aware of genuine alternatives, simply use the Report function. Maybe I'd start another thread.

report you, well we would not have anything to chuckle about over breakfast at the Cafe, I agree you have a right to a say but do you think your getting very boring, have you broke all your toys or what.

I don't know ... it appears to provoke discussion between you and your chums over breakfast. Apparently.

Have some recycled Tampons from Azerbaijan.

Sorry Daveo No sale but I could bring you some used ones from girls in the UK as I am sure you are missing English culture, weather, ladies, bullshit politics etc 55555?

You appear upset.  I thought the forum was about sharing good info and saving BMs a few bob.  As it is, I've not mentioned anything about cheap rooms, motorbikes or cheap meals - only genuine, good quality razor blades that are half the price of what some other folk are paying.  What's not to like?   :Think1:

this is really funny.

Never heard of Watson's Razors.  How can they be genuine?  They look like rip offs of the major manufacturer's research and development money.  They copied the major designs.

Gillette is a name brand.  For people that want to purchase a name brand, Watson's is like dog shit!

I'm not in Pattaya and I won't buy them or try them.  Even when I'm traveling, I usually have enough razors to last me my trip.  But really fili, you are very funny and boring at the same time.  Congrats on being funoring - (that's funny and boring).

Why don't you start a phony muckraker topic where thread fking is the norm?

I think it's quite a ridiculous situation that I'm going to have to moderate a thread about the sale of a packet of razor blades.  I've tried to give a polite hint that the thread was wandering into dangerous ground when I commented on the situation earlier, which has been rewarded by further pointless comment.

What is allowed in this section are posts that - make genuine inquiries, make orders, and give real feedback (good OR bad).

What is not allowed is the ongoing diatribes about the value of the product, the speculation that the product is a knock-off, or the promotion of alternatives.  Read the script at the start of the 'For Sale' section gents, which includes this:

About the Items for sale or rent section The items for sale or rent forum is for the listing of items and services for sale or rent. As such it is not a discussion forum. Out of respect for the seller only posts related to the sale of the item are allowed.

FFS, this is a pack of razor blades selling at a discount and getting good reviews from purchasers.  A coupla hundred THB.  Get over it guys and stop the bickering please, I really do not want to have to get all official over something like this.

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

I am now removing Posts that continue discussions I've clearly said cannot be had here.  Took less than 25 minutes from my warning Post (above) for the situation to carry on.

If some of you want to continue arguing about off-topic issues I strongly suggest you do it by PM.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

gillette Handle small.jpg

Dave, I think the clue is in his boardname. 555.

You mean my Interests ?  :hello09:

Suggestions for your next purchase Daveo

Writing, spelling and grammar lessons?

Sorry Daveo but you suck at it and it gives a bad impression of your business.

Well I guess after 10 years in business in Pattaya I have learnt I cannot please all the people all the time.

by the way I am a book seller not an Author but praise tell why you think I was giving lessons

by the way I am a book seller not an Author but praise tell why you think I was giving lessons

A book seller who thinks the term is praise tell. Thats a bit embarrassing.

Archived