IGNORED

Gillette Mach 3 Turbo Blades X 4

Daveo

Just a bump to say yes its nice to be nice, they are still selling and no complaints and still available. 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Free Video with every purchase.

Nice one Dave,

Eat, Dance, Sleep and Fuck.comes to mind.

At the end of the clip the one at the computer is on the phone telling some one "he finish with his wife he wants one more night"

Looks like he had fun.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Free Video with every purchase.

What was the subject, ah yes Razors.  :GoldenSmile1:

• 2 weeks later...

Have some more in now so queue in an orderly fashion please.

I read about stropping disposable razor blade cartridges awhile back and have been doing it for awhile (usually I use jeans)... seems to work - extends the life of the cartridges... wonder if other BMs use this technique... here are a few youtube videos about it... I think that using denim and/or your arm/skin - might not sharpen the blades, but it at least gets some of the gunk that builds up on the blades and that makes the blades feel sharper... but if you buy one of the strops seen in one of the youtube video below, that might actually do some sort of sharpening of the blades...

and here is a stropping product that you can buy instead of using your arm or jeans... 

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

I read about stropping disposable razor blade cartridges awhile back and have been doing it for awhile (usually I use jeans)... seems to work - extends the life of the cartridges... wonder if other BMs use this technique... here are a few youtube videos about it...

and here is a stropping product that you can buy instead of using jeans...

Been doing this for a few years now. The blades on these top cartridges are so fine they react well to stropping on denim or even on your arm.

Fuck, I wish I had kept the ones the wife had used shaving her pusssy and her arm pits would have saved me a fortune re-sharpining them LOL.

JDM

Will give it a try, thanks for the heads up.

Will have to pop round from Triangle next door and maybe have a beer and some blades in one weeks time, I love the location but have to admit Canterbury has never drawn me in so far, time for a change I think.

Will have to pop round from Triangle next door and maybe have a beer and some blades in one weeks time, I love the location but have to admit Canterbury has never drawn me in so far, time for a change I think.

We do sell beer but not really a bar more a meeting place/bookshop/breakfast Cafe but be glad to see you.

We do sell beer but not really a bar more a meeting place/bookshop/breakfast Cafe but be glad to see you.

Sounds good as long as I can get a beer sit chill and watch the fun opposite and pick up some cheap blades. I love Triangle not just for the value beer but watching the street life.

well i'm stil on my 2nd blade [3 months since i bought the first one]

any holes a goal

well i'm stil on my 2nd blade [3 months since i bought the first one]

I feel a little sorry for your face.

Price discussions are killing my mood and my illusions.

I feel a little sorry for your face.

You shouldn't, not after seeing your's... :hello09:

Been doing this for a few years now. The blades on these top cartridges are so fine they react well to stropping on denim or even on your arm.

Yeah I just use my arm. Run it up the forearm 10 times or so after use. It extends the life 4 fold.

You shouldn't, not after seeing your's... :hello09:

Mine are caressed daily by Pol Silver Iridiums made exclusively in St. Petersburg…they leave me with a BBS (baby bottom smooth) shave every time. I used to do the 'lets see how many months can i make this cartridge last' thing myself (although i never bragged about it)….but after about a week, the quality of the shave degrades slowly….but just like frogs in water brought gradually to the boil, most shavers seldom notice. 

Mine are caressed daily by Pol Silver Iridiums made exclusively in St. Petersburg…they leave me with a BBS (baby bottom smooth) shave every time. I used to do the 'lets see how many months can i make this cartridge last' thing myself (although i never bragged about it)….but after about a week, the quality of the shave degrades slowly….but just like frogs in water brought gradually to the boil, most shavers seldom notice. 

OK, Bla Bla Bla, yes still available.

Any news on when you'll be getting the Fusion 5 blade wonders mate? I reckon with a bit of perseverance the cartridge enthusiast could make one of those last a few months longer. 2/3rds more blade 2/3rds more staying power.

nice attitude.

ZZZZZZZZZ...

I was given a fusion power razor for xmas, still yet to use it as I've been growing a beard since the start of December.

Anyway was wondering will these blades be any good on it? I will be shaving again before i arrive in May.

different handles for fusion than mach 3

dave sells handles for 100 baht

any holes a goal

So if I Boil frogs in my shaving bowl  frogs in the water brought gradually to the boil, most shavers seldom notice and so will I .

JDM

Mate you need to get a life,

JDM

Archived