IGNORED

Gillette Mach 3 Turbo Blades X 4

Daveo

I told my girlfriend to shave downstairs.
She blocked the kitchen sink, but at least her mustache is gone.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a guy in today bought the last 12 packs, said he has 200 sheep to sheer.

attachicon.gifAfter.jpg

Nasty gash on the right thigh....hazards of poorly made copies to be sure.

Price discussions are killing my mood and my illusions.

Nope

Purchased from an authorised Gillette blades wholesaler

Very difficult to steal genuine Gillete blades in Thailand

Gillette blades are one of the most copied products on the market

When the OP has the blades back in stock I will make a purchase of the genuine Gillette blades he has for sale

And post my review on this thread

Very easy to tell the snides from genuine blades

The Chinese always cut corners on copy products to keep costs down

My friend , 

Please do not misunderstand me I am not saying your items are  not real.

My analogy was that the op's blades may be real and offered at an impossible price as the owner did not pay the "normal" price for them.

I don't think I can make it any more  clearly .

Any way not my bag so try them or not ........up to you.

Good night and smooth chins.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

You are a bad boy go to your  bedroom  and do not come out of your bedroom until  you are told to do so .

JDM

Just fucking with you  I like your style.

JDM 

Cut yourself shaving your minge did you ?

Dave,

iI have seen some big piss flaps in my time  but this would take the biscuit.

Give some out to the needy free and ask for some feed back for the boys.

JDM

I told my girlfriend to shave downstairs.

She blocked the kitchen sink, but at least her mustache is gone.

We all know the kind of "ladies" you like Dave  :)

freddy.jpg

BTW if you have any packs left there is a little pussy further down the poon i'm yet to extract revenge on

Blue Sky Group Ban Chang 0861415944 

https://www.facebook.com/Blue-Sky-Group-Ban-Chang-110095910415280

Dave,

iI have seen some big piss flaps in my time  but this would take the biscuit.

Give some out to the needy free and ask for some feed back for the boys.

JDM

Already has been feedback further back in some posts, no complaints at all, several board members, several of our regulars and a whole flock of sheep happy..

well i've just had my 9th shave with one blade and still feels as good as the first shave. i use mach 3 blades all the time and cant feel any difference between the ones i buy in big c and the one i've been using off dave

any holes a goal

well i've just had my 9th shave with one blade and still feels as good as the first shave. i use mach 3 blades all the time and cant feel any difference between the ones i buy in big c and the one i've been using off dave

are you the person who sold him the snides? Lol

no way mate i was one of the guys that bought a pack on the day he advertised them on this forum. i change my books ther regulary

any holes a goal

Just got back from Central Fess.  Watson's has their own label 5 blade cartridges (made in the USA, Gillette Fusion lookalikes) on sale for 112 Baht for a pack of 4.  An absolute bargain at less than half the price what some guys are paying for dodgy Gillettes.    What's not to like ...   :Think1:

Just got back from Central Fess.  Watson's has their own label 5 blade cartridges (made in the USA, Gillette Fusion lookalikes) on sale for 112 Baht for a pack of 4.  An absolute bargain at less than half the price what some guys are paying for dodgy Gillettes.     :Think1:

Well free to purchase them and I hope your very happy together......

Well free to purchase them and I hope your very happy together......

I bought another 4 boxes ... got over 500 Baht change from my 1k note (not many places where you can do that nowadays).  I've been using them for about 6-7 months now - I used to use Mach 3 but I changed to Watson's and have been pretty happy with them, despite my initial cynicism.  You should give them a try.  

I bought another 4 boxes ... got over 500 Baht change from my 1k note (not many places where you can do that nowadays). I've been using them for about 6-7 months now - I used to use Mach 3 but I changed to Watson's and have been pretty happy with them, despite my initial cynicism. You should give them a try.

Why are you constantly thread fcuking the op sale thread.

It's like the op is selling a Honda car then you pipe up saying Toyota is the best buy ever.

I don't think the items for sale thread is a discussion thread.

If you're not interested then rack off numpty

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Why are you constantly thread fcuking the op sale thread.

It's like the op is selling a Honda car then you pipe up saying Toyota is the best buy ever.

Depends if he's selling a brand new, genuine Honda CRV at 50% of the list price .... 

I don't think the items for sale thread is a discussion thread.

Then why have you made nine posts in the thread?

Dave is selling Mach 3 blades from his shop on the "poon".  Anyone not living in Pattaya (or visiting at the moment) cannot drop by and buy them.  Comments about other brands or types of razor are irrelevant and a waste of space. (I think Epimetheus was being very genlte in calling filibuster a "numpty" by the way )

Here are the rules that apply to the For Sale post 

Items for sale or rent.
About the Items for sale or rent section The items for sale or rent forum is for the listing of items and services for sale or rent. As such it is not a discussion forum. Out of respect for the seller only posts related to the sale of the item are allowed. If a seller requests the removal of posts not following this policy the posts will be removed.

If any person who makes a listing in this section feels that a post or posts does not follow this policy please use the report function or send a PM to a moderator.

Now I think Dave is having too much fun to avail himself of his rights at the moment.

For what is is worth, for those who are here in Pattaya, I bought two packs on about 5th Jan and am still using the first blade.  If they are not genuine then they are as good as.  In a few months when I have used up the 8 blades I will buy more if he's still selling them.  

I've never met Dave ( don't read books and can't stand those greasy "full English breakfast" ) but he has been around Pattaya for a good while and is one of the local characters and I think his credibility around here would be just a tad better than all the detractors on this thread combined.

Its interesting that no-one else who bought some blades from him has come on to say they are unhappy with the quality of the product.  I also noticed that a local auction house has a batch of blades for sale last week so maybe someone picked up a package that fell off the back of a truck.

Dave is selling Mach 3 blades from his shop on the "poon". Anyone not living in Pattaya (or visiting at the moment) cannot drop by and buy them. Comments about other brands or types of razor are irrelevant and a waste of space. (I think Epimetheus was being very genlte in calling filibuster a "numpty" by the way )

Here are the rules that apply to the For Sale post

Items for sale or rent.

About the Items for sale or rent section The items for sale or rent forum is for the listing of items and services for sale or rent. As such it is not a discussion forum. Out of respect for the seller only posts related to the sale of the item are allowed. If a seller requests the removal of posts not following this policy the posts will be removed.

If any person who makes a listing in this section feels that a post or posts does not follow this policy please use the report function or send a PM to a moderator.

Now I think Dave is having too much fun to avail himself of his rights at the moment.

For what is is worth, for those who are here in Pattaya, I bought two packs on about 5th Jan and am still using the first blade. If they are not genuine then they are as good as. In a few months when I have used up the 8 blades I will

For what is is worth, for those who are here in Pattaya, I bought two packs on about 5th Jan and am still using the first blade. If they are not genuine then they are as good as. In a few months when I have used up the 8 blades I will buy more if he's still selling them.

I've never met Dave ( don't read books and can't stand those greasy "full English breakfast" ) but he has been around Pattaya for a good while and is one of the local characters and I think his credibility around here would be just a tad better than all the detractors on this thread combined.

Its interesting that no-one else who bought some blades from him has come on to say they are unhappy with the quality of the product. I also noticed that a local auction house has a batch of blades for sale last week so maybe someone picked up a package that fell off the back of a truck.

Report back after you have been using the same blade for 25/30 days

Genuine Gillette blades normally last for a good 25/30 shaves

Cheap Bic blades should last 7/10 shaves

Just saying

I haven't had problems with the Gillette blades Made in Thailand, but the ones made in India was like shaving with sandpaper.  But a blade lasts me a couple of weeks and as they are small to pack, I much prefer to bring from home (though not always practical if flying with no checked baggage, hence my tries with the thai ones)

I think Epimetheus was being very genlte in calling filibuster a "numpty" by the way.

What's with the personal nonsense?

I think Dave is very happy fake or not he could not ask for more than the constant jump to the top of this thread.

If the supplier can please contact me I will be very interested in buying some for resale in order that my bottom advertising banner is given as much publicity as Dave's has been given.

:-) :-}

JDM

It matters not your reputation or the fact you recommend them even other Addicts recommend them, some guys will continue to disagree through thick or thin,even though they have NOT used them, they still feel the need to poo poo them.

The fact that these are cheap and work very well, copies or not does not seem to matter as they have nothing better to do, It matters not as the very few are out weighed by the amount that have bought them and I reiterate, NOT one single complaint apart from the guys who have not used them, says it all really.  :Think1:   :hello09:  

I think Dave is very happy fake or not he could not ask for more than the constant jump to the top of this thread.

I noticed that with the 'healthy breakfast' thread. 100 pages of junk copied from the internet to get on the homepage screen.

cheap tricks.   

I noticed that with the 'healthy breakfast' thread. 100 pages of junk copied from the internet to get on the homepage screen.

cheap tricks.   

Yet you still follow them all, dont you get bored, cant you just get over yourself and if it angers you so much don't read them, surely that's better than coming out with pathetic comments like that.  :SoWhat1:

Archived