IGNORED

Gillette Mach 3 Turbo Blades X 4

Daveo

Some bizarre leaps of logic here.

"Maybe copies"....whats that? It's a yes/no answer.

Not really.

You never been offered a "genuine" fake Rolex here?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really.

You never been offered a "genuine" fake Rolex here?

No.

Price discussions are killing my mood and my illusions.

well ive used mine for six times now andthey are really good

shaved face feels like a baby's bum. they'll do for me

any holes a goal

Confucius say man who not respect blade suffer loss of face. 

The op said they are genuine.

Customers have bought the items with no negative feedback.

Why are you saying that the op is dishonest, have you bought the razors?

I said it makes him look dishonest, not that he is dishonest. 

Lets be fair, he's flogging copy blades and calling them genuine. Most people would come clean and say yeh they are most likely copies, but they seem to work ok. Issue over. Nobody cares.

But his tactic is to goad and everyone knows thats a terrible idea on the internet. On here, reputation wise, he has far more to lose than I do.

It quickly becomes about principles and not about razor blades.  

Lets be fair, he's flogging copy blades and calling them genuine. Most people would come clean and say yeh they are most likely copies, but they seem to work ok. Issue over. Nobody cares.

It's a good heads-up for newbies.  If you're worrying about Thais ripping you off, all it means is that you've taken your eye off the ball.

The op said they are genuine.

Customers have bought the items with no negative feedback.

It would have been just as accurate to write ...

"The op said they are genuine.

Customers have bought the items with no positive feedback."

I said it makes him look dishonest, not that he is dishonest. .

Saying it makes him look dishonest is to have the appearance or impression of being dishonest.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

It would have been just as accurate to write ...

"The op said they are genuine.

Customers have bought the items with no positive feedback."

The op has positive feedback

The op has positive feedback

I apologise, is English not your first language?

Saying it makes him look dishonest is to have the appearance or impression of being dishonest.

Yes, but brevity is a virtue.   :FunnyPost1:

I think we're in agreement :ThumbUp6:

Just checking in to see what I am being accused of today.

I think I mentioned earlier that who knows what is a copy or real in Thailand, I was offered them as real, still awaiting forensic results but hey who cares as long as they do what they are supposed to, so offered them on as real, the packaging does not look fake and are identical to those in Foodland.

I tried them out first for over a week, a few others as Sexy Man have and found them to be spot on as some of my regulars have, not a single complaint after selling about 20+ packs.

A few however who have not tried them, judged them to be crap/fake and call me dishonest, typical keyboard warriors , why dont you try them first before calling judgement ?

I will continue to sell them while available as I know them to be a good quality real or fake, the price is right and you can continue your bombardment of flack, been in business over 10 years here so am used to it.  :Think1:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I will continue to sell them while available as I know them to be a good quality real or fake, the price is right and you can continue your bombardment of flack, been in business over 10 years here so am used to it.

Well, no.  The right price (if there is such a thing), is around 3 USD (95 Baht).  As long as there are a few gullible buyers, I'm sure you'll be happy.  

A few however who have not tried them, judged them to be crap/fake and call me dishonest,

Only one person on this thread has referred to them as "crap" - your good self.  Maybe a subconscious thing.

Anybody who has really lived in Thailand over a longer period and used to a mach 3 and forced to change to a bic disposable knows the value of the blades here we are talking about changing the blade every second day (bic) as against every few weeks (mach 3) !!

Some people just do not see "don't look a gift horse in the mouth" comes to mind

Regards

mrjd

Cost UK today round about . £8.50 tesco

I wonder if this Dave is the same as "Crazy Dave"...i derived much entertainment from the latter when he was in his prime on Pattaya tv.

I wonder if this Dave is the same as "Crazy Dave"...i derived much entertainment from the latter when he was in his prime on Pattaya tv.

Same as or same person?

Same as or same person?

Could be a), b) or c) both the above :)

Could be a), b) or c) both the above :)

Considering the proximity of the two Dave's establishments you obviously don't know your way around Pattaya very well then!

Its crazy dave and ive got some crazy blades at crazy prices for ya!!!!

Just checking in to see what I am being accused of today.

I think I mentioned earlier that who knows what is a copy or real in Thailand, I was offered them as real, still awaiting forensic results but hey who cares as long as they do what they are supposed to, so offered them on as real, the packaging does not look fake and are identical to those in Foodland.

I tried them out first for over a week, a few others as Sexy Man have and found them to be spot on as some of my regulars have, not a single complaint after selling about 20+ packs.

A few however who have not tried them, judged them to be crap/fake and call me dishonest, typical keyboard warriors , why dont you try them first before calling judgement ?

I will continue to sell them while available as I know them to be a good quality real or fake, the price is right and you can continue your bombardment of flack, been in business over 10 years here so am used to it.  :Think1:

Funny shit

Your either selling snides or not

Make your mind up

These blades are like an Issan Go Go Girls pussy!  Tight, wet, smells good, does the job and in the morning when she tells you she sneaked over the border from Laos, you really don't care!

Funny shit

Your either selling snides or not

Make your mind up

The op has already clarified that some items purchased in Thailand can be difficult to tell if they are genuine or not.  However, the packaging looks genuine and has tried the razors himself.

In addition, he has positive feedback from other customers who have purchased these items

From your comments you must be interested in these razors. If you’re in Pattaya why not pop in and ask to look for yourself, instead of making snide remarks here based on pure speculation.

From your comments you must be interested in these razors. If you’re in Pattaya why not pop in and ask to look for yourself, instead of making snide remarks here based on pure speculation.

To be fair, it's been pretty much established that the OP's original claim that the blades were genuine Gillette Mach 3 blades was also "based on pure speculation".  In reality, he's now saying he doesn't know if they are, but they give a couple of good shaves.  Fair enough, but that's no different from blades which cost half the price.

Archived