IGNORED

Gillette Mach 3 Turbo Blades X 4

Daveo

Brand new genuine Gillette Mach 3 Turbo blades, sealed and boxed, unopened, 4 Triple blades. 250 baht per pack, available at Canterbury Tales Cafe

Gillette-Mach3-Turbo-Blades-Pack-Size-4-.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brand new genuine Gillette Mach 3 Turbo blades, sealed and boxed, unopened, 4 Triple blades. 250 baht per pack, available at Canterbury Tales Cafe

Good price, but I have to ask if you use these blades yourself? The reason I ask is I got burned once ordering off of ebay. They looked like the genuine article, but felt like I was ripping my face open when I used them.

Good price, but I have to ask if you use these blades yourself? The reason I ask is I got burned once ordering off of ebay. They looked like the genuine article, but felt like I was ripping my face open when I used them.

It would be good to know the source. They retail at around 400 Baht+ locally and most market "cheapies" are Chinese copies.

Those dont look right to me....the packs usually have more writing on them.

Anyway, gillette/schick are vile companies that realy fuck you over with the prices on these carts....do yourself a favour and get a nice double edge safety razor...blades cost less than a few cents....and the shaves are visibly smoother.

Price discussions are killing my mood and my illusions.

j holmes a decent guy is trying to sell blades at a decent price as a favour to bm's and you post negative.

you have been banned on both Secrets and PATTAYA LIVE for insulting posts. i'm putting you on ignore. its been proved that you have never been to pattaya and post second hand bullshit.

dave i'll be in to buy a pack today to try them out

any holes a goal

Whats so insulting in the language ive used....i used to buy these regularly before so i know what they look like....gillette has a factory in thailand where many of these are made....can the OP show a picture of the rear of the pack?

(The pic uploaded currently looks like a pic taken off google)

Im just looking out for other members here....you do not want to shave with poorly made fake blades as you'll tear up your face.

Gimme a break about the "never been to pattaya" nonsense, ok?

Same with the banning stories...I came clean about that here already and it's pretty stale news.

I recently bought some bic triple blades, similar to the above, for about 25-30 baht a cartridge at Lotus. I used to use the Gillettes pictured above, but they're taking the piss at these prices in my opinion.

I recently bought some bic triple blades, similar to the above, for about 25-30 baht a cartridge at Lotus. I used to use the Gillettes pictured above, but they're taking the piss at these prices in my opinion.

Bic blades are a much lower quality blade than genuine Gillette blades

I have tried the bic binned back to the gillettes

Bic blades are a much lower quality blade than genuine Gillette blades

I have tried the bic binned back to the gillettes

Same experience here. I've also tried the four and five blade products, but found they're not worth the price. IMHO I get about the same quality shave with the Mach 3.

Wow great price! I'll definitely come past & buy at least 6 packs!

I remember seeing them in a pharmacy for around 450B....so 250B is a steal! 

See you in March!  :GoldenSmile1: 

"I recently bought some bic triple blades, similar to the above, for about 25-30 baht a cartridge at Lotus. "

Me too, and I found them very good for the price and long lasting. I have a pretty fast growth, to the extent that if I shave in the morning and am going out that night on the town then I need another run over.

I usually buy the disposable bics if i wanna shave a hos muff.

I usually buy the disposable bics if i wanna shave a hos muff.

C'mon Johnny Jr, if you wanna do a proper job , you know you gotta get a badger  fine haired shaving brush to work that little beaver up into a real lather.  :GoldenSmile1:

C'mon Johnny Jr, if you wanna do a proper job , you know you gotta get a badger  fine haired shaving brush to work that little beaver up into a real lather.  :GoldenSmile1:

sorry mate…the silver tip badger brush along with truefitt & hill shave cream is only for me…. :)

I think its fair to ask whether the ones above are genuine or not, and if not, make it clear. Nothing worse than shaving with a dud blade.

My double edged razor is a Merkur 1904 which is a replica of the original gillette product made in 1904! It looks great and will last a lifetime. 

My preferred blades are Feather, which are made in japan and regarded as one of the sharpest blades available. 

Sometimes progress and product development goes backwards, as it seems to have done with shaving. I think everyone should try the old school method.

I think its fair to ask whether the ones above are genuine or not, and if not, make it clear. Nothing worse than shaving with a dud blade.

My double edged razor is a Merkur 1904 which is a replica of the original gillette product made in 1904! It looks great and will last a lifetime.

My preferred blades are Feather, which are made in japan and regarded as one of the sharpest blades available.

Sometimes progress and product development goes backwards, as it seems to have done with shaving. I think everyone should try the old school method.

Hi Taylor

I have gone blue in the face trying to get that point through. I currently alternate between a 1961 gillette fatboy and a 1962 gillette slim adjustable on personna med prep blades.....im amazed how good these razors are...those were the days when american product design and ingenuity was unrivalled.

I was offered these blades a couple weeks back and I have been using them for well over a week and found them fine, have used the 1st one several times and still shaving very well, also a couple other of my pals here using them also with no problems.

I would not have offered them on if they were rubbish, and I feel using them for a while is sufficient proof of the quality, hence now selling them.

There is nothing mickey mouse about them and after several uses of the first blade still looks like new, not falling apart or rusty etc.

I guess its the Thailand/copy/ cheaper so must be crap syndrome, well of course as they all say, "up to you" but I have found them fine. 

Brand new genuine Gillette Mach 3 Turbo blades

your description above sounds like they are copies??but you are selling them as genuine. Irrespective of how good they are for you, a little transparency would work better.

I think people are very particular about their chosen blades and what is comfortable to use, otherwise we would all just use a disposable bic.

your description above sounds like they are copies??but you are selling them as genuine. Irrespective of how good they are for you, a little transparency would work better.

I think people are very particular about their chosen blades and what is comfortable to use, otherwise we would all just use a disposable bic.

Sounds like they are copies ? , I am not aware of their original birth, as I am still awaiting the forensic results some seem to need before they buy anything.

Who knows these days especially in Thailand what is copy what is real, all I know in as stated is they are fine after several uses on the same blade and they are cheaper than the big shops, maybe they have bigger overheads than me.

As mentioned previously up to you, if unsure dont buy them. 

Almost deffo / chinky copies

++ no denial from op

You can buy snides on Alibaba ( Google) for 50 Baht a pack

If you buy a few hundred packs

Impossible not to be

Retailing at 250 Baht

Prob buying in at 150 Baht /200 Baht tops from a reseller

You can not buy genuine Gillette blades at these prices

I used to sell genuine Gillette blades on EBay/Amazon

Gillette only give you a small margin on their blades

Gillette Mach 3 Turbo blades  are like SOCKS and @Daddee's  washing line a strange Phenomena .

I always end up with one sock and no match who stole it where did it go ???

Gillette Mach 3 Turbo blades are similar  one will last me a month stays sharp put a new one in and blunt after a few days

why oh why lot of pyramid theories out there may get one to test

have to be better than the Bic's****  may as well use sand paper seen them in burma copys but that is not to say they are not genuine

I would test if I was in Pattaya 250 baht man I can not lose at the price hahah :)

Sold 4 packs today, see what reports come back, as I have said I used them to try out before putting out for sale as I thought if crap would get slaughtered here, seems I was wrong, get slaughtered before anyone has tried them and my word counts for nothing.

I still stand by my comment, if in doubt the choice is yours, as in everything.

Hi daveo, sorry if you took it tge wrong way...best way to dispel any doubt is to post a real photo of thr actual pack, front and back. Cheers.

That is a good price. The best price I have seen is $55 including tax (1800 baht) for 24 blades but you have to buy a package of 24.

Archived