Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Gillette Mach 3 Turbo Blades X 4

Daveo

Sold 4 packs today, see what reports come back, as I have said I used them to try out before putting out for sale as I thought if crap would get slaughtered here, seems I was wrong, get slaughtered before anyone has tried them and my word counts for nothing.

I still stand by my comment, if in doubt the choice is yours, as in everything.

As Master Holmes said, just post a pic, front and back, of what it is you're actually selling.  It's no different from some guy selling "genuine" Man U shirts for 700 Baht ... I've been wearing one for a week and no-one can tell the difference.

Caveat emptor.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those dont look right to me....the packs usually have more writing on them.

Anyway, gillette/schick are vile companies that realy fuck you over with the prices on these carts....do yourself a favour and get a nice double edge safety razor...blades cost less than a few cents....and the shaves are visibly smoother.

Whats so insulting in the language ive used....i used to buy these regularly before so i know what they look like....gillette has a factory in thailand where many of these are made....can the OP show a picture of the rear of the pack?

(The pic uploaded currently looks like a pic taken off google)

Im just looking out for other members here....you do not want to shave with poorly made fake blades as you'll tear up your face.

Gimme a break about the "never been to pattaya" nonsense, ok?

Same with the banning stories...I came clean about that here already and it's pretty stale news.

I usually buy the disposable bics if i wanna shave a hos muff.

sorry mate…the silver tip badger brush along with truefitt & hill shave cream is only for me…. :)

Hi Taylor

I have gone blue in the face trying to get that point through. I currently alternate between a 1961 gillette fatboy and a 1962 gillette slim adjustable on personna med prep blades.....im amazed how good these razors are...those were the days when american product design and ingenuity was unrivalled.

Hi daveo, sorry if you took it tge wrong way...best way to dispel any doubt is to post a real photo of thr actual pack, front and back. Cheers.

Hey JHolmesJr 

Love your posts always get a smile/chuckle when you post something. You say what everybody else thinks. I for one say keep it up sir.

Laurie

That is a good price. The best price I have seen is $55 including tax (1800 baht) for 24 blades but you have to buy a package of 24.

Yep

Really good price for snide Gillette blades

Yep

Really good price for snide Gillette blades

The op knows the blades are snide no denial)

Are you advising your buyers the blades are not genuine ?

Op get yourself onto alibaba and cut out the middleman

You will make a much larger profit

The suppliers deliver to Thailand

Hey JHolmesJr 

Love your posts always get a smile/chuckle when you post something. You say what everybody else thinks. I for one say keep it up sir.

Laurie

Cheers Laurie :)

Im a marked man because of this …I have a 70 year old grandpa who wants to invite me out for some Muay Thai, a bar manager who thinks Ive never been to thailand because I havent gone to his bar and introduced myself and an assortment of bingo players who think I hate ladies of the night because I call em hos.….having said that, someone has got to fly the flag for free speech.

Price discussions are killing my mood and my illusions.

Just prior to coming over i bought chinese made american steel version for $1aud each pack 4 blades.

If u use hot water they pull and drag. If use cold or warm water they are better but not as good as german made.

Razor blades are a fucking ripoff.

Where are these made?

Guys, and no offense to OP - stop buying the big name brands - ripoffs.

I was on that cycle for years - wasted a lot of money buying the latest Mach Turbo Gold Platinum Express...  seriously, I've bought them all.

What do I use now?  Dorco - dumbest name in the business, but great blades, and relatively inexpensive.

http://www.dorcousa.com/

Korean made.  Lasts at least TWICE as long as the corresponding Schick/Gillette multiblade - I'd say 3x or evne 4x as long.  I've been using these for close to 2 years now - excellent.

FYI - before the hardcore folks start whinging - I have a stack of premium Japanese DE razors - and I have my great-grandfathers ivory-handled matching set of Sheffield steel straight edge razors too.  Too futzy to shave with, not as good at the end of the day, and nothing I want to try around the gonads...

Think like a VC - fail quickly, try often

I particularly love the comments of the guys who slate these razors and have not used them, but one guy who bought some when I first put them on here came back today for more before we sell out, sold 18 packs so far and no complaints only from some of the guys here who are not even in the country, says it all I guess.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I particularly love the comments of the guys who slate these razors and have not used them, but one guy who bought some when I first put them on here came back today for more before we sell out, sold 18 packs so far and no complaints only from some of the guys here who are not even in the country, says it all I guess.

You're selling them as genuine blades and everyone else thinks they're not.

I'll buy some from you, but I'll only give you counterfeit money. Won't be telling you that of course. ok? 

Pattaya .......where morals go to die 555 

You're selling them as genuine blades and everyone else thinks they're not.

I'll buy some from you, but I'll only give you counterfeit money. Won't be telling you that of course. ok? 

Pattaya .......where morals go to die 555 

Sorry pal sold out.

When I have sold a hundred sets I will give you a free one so you can actually try one, then you will know what you are talking about.

I don't know why you say "some of the guys here who are not even in the country".   I certainly am, but if I wasn't, what difference would it make?

What it says is there are still plenty of mugs around.  If you want good cheap blades in Thailand, simply avoid Chinese fake Gillettes.  Watson's own-label are under 200 Baht for their 5 blade razor (I wouldn't recommend the 3 blade offering) - I'm sure Tops do a slightly more expensive "MyChoice" version - both made in the USA.

DSC00465.jpg

Brand new genuine Gillette Mach 3 Turbo blades, sealed and boxed, unopened, 4 Triple blades. 250 baht per pack, available at Canterbury Tales Cafe

attachicon.gifGillette-Mach3-Turbo-Blades-Pack-Size-4-.jpg

Fake or copy for that price no questions about it

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Sorry pal sold out.

When I have sold a hundred sets I will give you a free one so you can actually try one, then you will know what you are talking about.

Just buy direct from Alibaba express next time 50 baht a pack

Will deliver to Thailand free post if you buy 200 packs

Same as the person you purchased from

Cut out the middle man

I am in Thailand

Buy cheap(fake)

Buy twice

Ends up being more expensive than buying original products

Hurry while stocks last.  :hello09:

Hurry while stocks last.  :hello09:

I don't have a horse in this race, I just think your use of the word "genuine" prickled a few backs. It's slightly disingenuous? 

All publicity is good publicity. Well done Daveo

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Shoosh dont tell them that I have not sold out yet.

All publicity is good publicity. Well done Daveo

Really?

Make yourself look dishonest over a few razor blades, whilst trying to run a guesthouse, bookshop and restaurant.

Very clever!  :Think1:

Selling razor blades that are perfectly fine and Maybe copies but the main point is they are very good quality makes me dishonest well someone will cut them selves shaving and I will be arrested for assault.

I was sold them as genuine, I used them for a while to test them and they are fine as have several of my regulars and gave my word they are fine but am dishonest, get over your self.

Selling razor blades that are perfectly fine and Maybe copies but the main point is they are very good quality makes me dishonest well someone will cut them selves shaving and I will be arrested for assault.

I was sold them as genuine, I used them for a while to test them and they are fine as have several of my regulars and gave my word they are fine but am dishonest, get over your self.

Yep

I was sold them as genuine

How long you lived in Thailand?

Really?

Make yourself look dishonest over a few razor blades, whilst trying to run a guesthouse, bookshop and restaurant.

Very clever! :Think1:

The op said they are genuine.

Customers have bought the items with no negative feedback.

Why are you saying that the op is dishonest, have you bought the razors?

Selling razor blades that are perfectly fine and Maybe copies but the main point is they are very good quality....

I was sold them as genuine, I used them for a while to test them and they are fine......

Some bizarre leaps of logic here.

"Maybe copies"....whats that? It's a yes/no answer.

Price discussions are killing my mood and my illusions.

Archived