IGNORED

Rooms Above The New Chow Soy Restaurant

dazsomer123

Hi Dave,

Anything available from today sunday or tomorrow, for a week?

Sent you email with my phone nr

e-mail sent regarding room.

Regards

DaveS

Dave

Is your guesthouse on Bells Travel (the bus service) hotel listing?

The last time I used Bell Travel Service the Chow Soy was not on their listing however Canterbury Tales is on the listing an only about 10 feet away (on the opposite side of the street).

Cheers

H

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last time I used Bell Travel Service the Chow Soy was not on their listing however Canterbury Tales is on the listing an only about 10 feet away (on the opposite side of the street).

Cheers

H

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mate

Dave

Is your guesthouse on Bells Travel (the bus service) hotel listing?

Hi !

Just ask to dropped off at Canterbury tales we are opposite.

Regards

DaveS

• 3 weeks later...

Stayed the month of Feb and enjoyed my stay. I like that area . Close to everything. Room is very comfy. I like carpet on the floor ( room 3 ) , nice to have a couch to sit on a big screen to watch tv on. Room is on the 3rd floor but the stairs are non threatening, easy to scale, unlike the last 3rd floor room I had with almost vertical stairs . Had some issues with wifi but mentioned it to Dave , he attended to it straight away and had the service upgraded. Staff are great and foods is good. It's a nice place to sit in the evening and watch people coming and going. Good safe so i felt my stuff was safe and secure. Small things like the continuous water boiler for coffee tea or mamma make a difference . All in all it was a good stay, comfortable room and felt quite homely.

Thanks Dave

Look forward to my next trip.

• 3 weeks later...

hi Dave, cannot recall whether or not rooms are equipped with microwaves?

Edited by twelveinch

hi Dave, cannot recall whether or not rooms are equipped with microwaves?

Hi!

Sorry we do not have microwaves in the rooms.

Regards

DaveS

What rooms you have available for 10 april untill 14 april?

Hi!

I have a Very Large Room 700B a night or Good sized Room 600B a night.

If you want me to hold a room i would require a 3 night deposit (2,100B) Payable to PayPal [email protected]

Regards

DaveS 

• 2 weeks later...

Although the rooms are rather nice there are problems here.  I will file a report once I check out which will likely be very soon. 

Hi is there an option of having a COLD shower in your guest house? I don't mean warm but COLD shower.

Thanks. On my recent trip i had this problem with guesthouses in Patt. There was no option to have a cool cold shower. The water was either warm or hot!

Edited by vincent law

Vincent Law

Hi is there an option of having a COLD shower in your guest house? I don't mean warm but COLD shower.

Thanks. On my recent trip i had this problem with guesthouses in Patt. There was no option to have a cool cold shower. The water was either warm or hot!

Most places in PTY have water tank on the roof so water is not cold during the day. Not sure about Chow Soy but in December is was cold in the morning.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know

Is there a website where I can check the rooms out?? Planning to be in Patts for 4-5 days in Sept 2014.

Has there been any change in the rates?? Would appreciate if you can provide updated rates.

Is there a website where I can check the rooms out?? Planning to be in Patts for 4-5 days in Sept 2014.

Has there been any change in the rates?? Would appreciate if you can provide updated rates.

Go to page 1 on this topic and all is there to see....

Just spent 19 nights at  Chow Soy and only have good things to say about the place.....Great staff...Great food.....Great rooms!

Triangle bar is 10 meters across the road......They have 2 for 1 drink deals nearly all day............https://maps.google....,97.01,,0,10.37 

BTW  Dave ...Thanks for your hospitality  and a very enjoyable stay.....

Edited by stormbird

Ex

Go to page 1 on this topic and all is there to see....

Just spent 19 nights at  Chow Soy and only have good things to say about the place.....Great staff...Great food.....Great rooms!

Triangle bar is 10 meters across the road......They have 2 for 1 drink deals nearly all day............https://maps.google....,97.01,,0,10.37 

BTW  Dave ...Thanks for your hospitality  and a very enjoyable stay.....

Hi could you take a cold shower during the day? Or was the water just warm or hot?

Thanks.

Vincent Law

Ex

Hi could you take a cold shower during the day? Or was the water just warm or hot?

Thanks.

Sometimes in the morning the water comes thru hot but just hold nozzle and wait a minute and then u can have a lukewarm shower...

I was finding myself  showering 3 times a day and most were lukewarm ones........that's what you want anyway...

If hot at start,just wait a bit  ....it won't stay hot long........probably never cold but!

Although the rooms are rather nice there are problems here.  I will file a report once I check out which will likely be very soon. 

Weird post, why not explain NOW? I'm sure Dave will address any problem you imagine you have!