Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Rooms Above The New Chow Soy Restaurant

dazsomer123

Room Update

Very Large Room 10th Oct until Noon 9th Nov ****Only 700B a Night****

Standard Room 10th Oct Until Noon 26th Oct  ****Only 600B per Night****

Regards

DaveS

DaveS,

I would like one of your rooms for 3 nights, check in Saturday, 10 Oct and check out Tuesday, 13 Oct.  Which of these available rooms are not on the top floor?

• 6 months later...

Room Update

Very Large Room Available 19th May 2016 Until June 29th 2016 ****700B Per Night****

Standard Size Room Available From April 23rd  *****600B Per Night****

All Rooms have 42" Plasma T.V's, 3 Seater Sofa, King Sized Beds etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Where can I see pics of the rooms?

Or can you PM me some?

There are some pics in the early pages of the thread but they were taken some time ago,maybe they`ve had a refurb since!

Couple op pics of the Very large room,700 baht,from my trip in feb/march 2015:

20150224_182752.jpg

20150224_182811.jpg

20150224_182834.jpg

Where can I see pics of the rooms?

Or can you PM me some?

Hi!

Pictures are available if you go to the 1st Page of the Thread.

Regards

DaveS

great value large room

• 2 weeks later...

How is the wifi currently? Another BM who stayed there recently mentioned it's pretty weak

Hi!

We have 50Mb Download Fibre Optic.

Normally WiFi is ok but they been doing work in the area so most places having the same problem. 

Regards

DaveS

Room Update

Very Large Room Available 19th May 2016 Until June 29th 2016 ****700B Per Night****

Standard Size Room Available From April 23rd  *****600B Per Night****

All Rooms have 42" Plasma T.V's, 3 Seater Sofa, King Sized Beds etc.

Awesome price for rooms.

Is there an extra charge for a second or third lady if a guest brings them for ST?

My apologies if this question has been already asked...

PH

• 2 weeks later...

Room Update

Very Large Room Available 22 nd June 2016 Until July 29th 2016 ****700B Per Night****

Vacancies For Standard Room From 22nd June Until Noon 16th July ****600B Per Night****

Hi!

We have 50Mb Download Fibre Optic.

Normally WiFi is ok but they been doing work in the area so most places having the same problem. 

Regards

DaveS

Sorry about the negative tone of my comment...I should have also mentioned I saw the large room he was staying in and it's very, very nice (better than my usual guest house that charges more). Hoping to stay at Chow Soy for a few nights later this month once I firm up my travel plans. 

• 3 weeks later...

Stayed here on my recent trip.  and All i can say is 10 out of 10 for this place.

The staff are great, the cleaner couldn't be better and more helpful and will come back to your room later on if your busy. 

Very happy with the room for the price and couldn't ask for more. Generally i stay at Ruby club on soi 6(also highly recommended rooms) but i needed a break from the mayhem and those days when you need an extra few hours sleep is not a problem here where as on Soi 6 your waking up at 1pm if you have slept or not as the street is buzzing at 1pm.

There is also an endless supply of ladies from the 10 or so massage parlors right around and next door to the guest house, cheapest laundry in town(Pats) 4 doors down too and the English breakfasts available from LK Metro and soi lengkee are some of the best in town. 

Only tiny thing could be some fans in the hallways/stairs as they get very hot in the day time but wouldnt be a problem in cool season just very hot at the peak of hot season.(like i say tiny problem as your only in the hallway for 30 seconds)

Many thanks for the room dave will be staying with you again, The rooms, the staff, the keycard entry, aircon, cleaning, wifi and food are all 10 out of 10 in my opinion. 

Also get your bike from Hallmark motos rentals, hes cheapest and most helpful guy in town....

---------------------------------------------------------------

Awesome price for rooms.
Is there an extra charge for a second or third lady if a guest brings them for ST?
My apologies if this question has been already asked...

PH

No charges bring all the ladies you need to party LOL.......

• Like 2

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

• 3 weeks later...

Room Update

Very Large Room Available 22 nd June 2016 Until July 29th 2016 ****700B Per Night****

Vacancies For Standard Room From 22nd June Until Noon 16th July ****600B Per Night****

Tonight is my 5th and final night in a large room at Chow Soy. The value for this room can't be beat. It's really nice having the sofa/sitting area and especially when having a guest. Chow Soy will be my "go to" accommodation in Pattaya

Tonight is my 5th and final night in a large room at Chow Soy. The value for this room can't be beat. It's really nice having the sofa/sitting area and especially when having a guest. Chow Soy will be my "go to" accommodation in Pattaya

Room Update

Very Large Room Available 3rd July 2016 Until July 29th 2016 ****700B Per Night****

Vacancies For Standard Room From 3rd July Until Noon 26th July ****600B Per Night****

Still a few Space's Available For August and Sept 2016

post-17611-127055830115.jpg

Room Update

Very Large Room Available 3rd July 2016 Until July 29th 2016 ****700B Per Night****

Vacancies For Standard Room From 3rd July Until Noon 26th July ****600B Per Night****

Still a few Space's Available For August and Sept 2016

post-17611-127055830115.jpg

Still Some vacancies for high season

• 3 weeks later...

Still Some vacancies for high season

Hi Dave,

What have you got available in the way of very large room for one -2 month early September,flexible with dates.

Thx mate