IGNORED

Rooms Above The New Chow Soy Restaurant

dazsomer123

Would you have two rooms this saturday and Sunday?

Would you have two rooms this saturday and Sunday?

Hi!

Sorry do not have 2 rooms available.

Regards

DaveS

• 5 weeks later...

Im right now staying there and must say its a gr8 place Location is excelent,there is lot of action right at the doorstep, but I still didnt have any issue with noise.there is a very detailed description of the room on previous page BM Lakis provided so I want post here pics, im staying in the same room as he did.I planned to change couple of hotels during my stay in Pattaya but will probably cancel some and book for additional days here, I really like it.

:Hi1: I have an extra person travelling with us and would like another room 4/7/2015 to 21/7/2015 if one is avaliable . I have sent a P M          :ThankYou9:  1ulsterman

:Hi1: I have an extra person travelling with us and would like another room 4/7/2015 to 21/7/2015 if one is avaliable . I have sent a P M          :ThankYou9:  1ulsterman

PM sent regarding other room.

Regards

DaveS

Hello dave I arrive on the 16 ot this month until the 23 have you got anything free please pm me

I like the very large room with the carpet. These are the ones above Soy Chow? Is that one on the top floor ( I guess third floor)? And it now has a desktop computer in there too, you say. Is It available April 7 - 19 or any of that timeframe? You can contact me at [email protected] Thanks - Stuart

• 4 weeks later...

Just sent a p.m about room availability in June.

Hi!

Just posted Reply regarding your dates.

Regards

DaveS

Anybody debating to stay here,great rooms,great location,great prices.Stayed twice before and allways great.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

finally coming bac in July any rooms available 5 july to the !4 I stayed before loved the rooms loved the food and service I want to come back hahah

Edited by grenville

Just had a two week stay at chow soy. Overall very good stayed in the large room (room 2). Nice size, decent room with sofa, TV, pc etc.

Had a slight problem with the safe when first got to the room as they couldn't open it. As soon as they realised it was completely broken they got a new safe installed the next day so can't fault them on customer service.

Would 100% recommend the room if someone is looking for a decent sized place at a reasonable cost, personally will most likely stay here again on my next trip.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey dave! 

Is room # 5 available (check-in: 1st Novembre, Check-out: 14 Novembre) for 13 nights.

Regards,

Bobby.

Stayed here for 1 week during Songkran in the very large room with PC.  The size of the room was spacious and the location was very convenient, its just a few steps from LK Metro.  The only negatives was the bedding and towels were air dried so they had that slight musty smell to them. The lady running the restaurant could be a bit rude at times, especially when requesting extra towels. But at that price I couldn't really argue, overall a great value and great location.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone  :)

I had stayed a few times during the last 4-5 years at the Chow Soy rooms.

Very nice rooms, big enough, clean, cosy, and very affordable compared to other similar places.

The owner Dave is a great guy who is always helpful and attentive, and the staff is doing a great job.

Even when all of the rooms were fully booked, just coming to eat at the restaurant was great, because of the comfort and the good food.

Overall, for the level and price of this place, it is recommended.

What are the prices of the rooms?

You can check the original post. I assume that the prices there are up to date.

Anyway, you can always message Dave who's the op.

• 5 weeks later...

Have been speaking with David via email hes been extremely polite patient and helpful about all my 10million questions and reserved my room for me.

Im now 100% booked in and will be looking forward to trying this place out after hearing so many great reviews of this place over the years. Will be happy to share my experiences also after also.

regarding booking and communication 10 out of 10 so far.

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties