IGNORED

Rooms Above The New Chow Soy Restaurant

dazsomer123

One of the best places to stay and so cheap,well recomended.cant go wrong here

Thanks for that mate>. 

Regards

DaveS

Every Day

Sounds good if you can get a large room with all amenities and daily linen change for 700. I may check the place out when I'm in Pattaya in the near future. With my luck, the best large rooms wil be up 3 flights of stairs.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds good if you can get a large room with all amenities and daily linen change for 700. I may check the place out when I'm in Pattaya in the near future. With my luck, the best large rooms wil be up 3 flights of stairs.

Room Update

Very Large Room Available: 16th June Until Noon July 7th ***Only 700B A Night***

Also             : 8th July until Noon 26th July

(This Room has 42" Plasma T.V., 3 Seater Sofa, King Sized Bed etc)

hi,looking for room 23/10 till 22/11 low floor on monthly base 30 [email protected]

hi,looking for room 23/10 till 22/11 low floor on monthly base 30 [email protected]

Room Update

Very Large Room Available: 16th June Until Noon July 7th ***Only 700B A Night***

Also             : 8th July until Noon 26th July

(This Room has 42" Plasma T.V., 3 Seater Sofa, King Sized Bed etc)

Anyone, So how hard are the mattresses? The last 2 times in Pattaya at other places the mattresses were so hard that it was difficult to sleep. And I prefer firm mattresses, but these were in excess of being reasonable. Please advise you opinion if you have stayed there.

Thanks

Daz, I sent you a PM on room availability for 5 nights 22 June - 27 June.

Anyone, So how hard are the mattresses? The last 2 times in Pattaya at other places the mattresses were so hard that it was difficult to sleep. And I prefer firm mattresses, but these were in excess of being reasonable. Please advise you opinion if you have stayed there. Thanks

mattres is fine, not too firm, for me just good.

stayed there in april for 26 nights and booked again in november

greets

Daz, I sent you a PM on room availability for 5 nights 22 June - 27 June.

Hi Ken!

Sent you a PM regarding dates.

Regards

DaveS

Goro - Thanks for your input regarding the mattresses there.  Appreciate it, Mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know what the check in time is please?

If you are arriving earlier than say noon, I would shoot Dave an email and see if he can arrange that you have access to the room you booked earlier, it all naturally depends if the room is free and cleaned by then.

It's not like a hotel, you just show up, say your name and that you booked a room (normally Dave tells you the number in the booking).

I have stayed at Chow Soy for the third time, last time I arrived, they said hello and welcome back, and without hesitation "room 6"

Hope you enjoy the guesthouse and location, I always have, won't stay anywhere else.

Have a good trip

If you are arriving earlier than say noon, I would shoot Dave an email and see if he can arrange that you have access to the room you booked earlier, it all naturally depends if the room is free and cleaned by then.

It's not like a hotel, you just show up, say your name and that you booked a room (normally Dave tells you the number in the booking).

I have stayed at Chow Soy for the third time, last time I arrived, they said hello and welcome back, and without hesitation "room 6"

Hope you enjoy the guesthouse and location, I always have, won't stay anywhere else.

Have a good trip

Thanks for the reply, i have only heard good reviews about the place and the rooms look great.

• 2 weeks later...

I just stayed in Room 2 the Large Room for 5 nights last week @ 700 Bt per night.  I was quit happy with the room and with the people who worked there.  The room is very spacious and has a reasonable balcony.  For rooms in this price range, this is a great place.  I plan on staying at Choy Soy again on my next trip in Oct.

I just stayed in Room 2 the Large Room for 5 nights last week @ 700 Bt per night.  I was quit happy with the room and with the people who worked there.  The room is very spacious and has a reasonable balcony.  For rooms in this price range, this is a great place.  I plan on staying at Choy Soy again on my next trip in Oct.

Hi Ken!

Thanks for the kinds words.

Regards

DaveS

• 2 weeks later...

Room Update

Very large Room available ***Only 700B A Night***

August 15th Until Noon Sept 4th 

All Rooms now have 42" Plasama T.V's, King Sized Beds, 3 Seater Sofa's etc.

Regards

DaveS

Really looking forward to staying here again next month.

I know someone who may be interested in taking the room you mentioned above and will forward this to him.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Really looking forward to staying here again next month.

I know someone who may be interested in taking the room you mentioned above and will forward this to him.

Cheers Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dave little bit late notice ,

but do you have any room's free from 28/08

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

Hi Dave little bit late notice ,

but do you have any room's free from 28/08

PM Sent regarding Dates Ricky

Regards

Daves

PM Sent regarding Dates Ricky

Regards

Daves

Thank's 

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

• 2 weeks later...

What kind of monthly rates do you have?  I'm looking for like the month of October.

They don't do monthly rates, as has been stated previously in the thread

do you have a room available for 25 december till 11 januari evening??

Hi!

Sorry no room from 25th Dec 2013 as we are booked until 2nd Jan 2014 then showing vacancy. 

Regards

DaveS