Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Rooms Above The New Chow Soy Restaurant

dazsomer123

Dave I sent you a PM the other day regarding rooms. 

See you around the 21st.

Dave I sent you a PM the other day regarding rooms. 

See you around the 21st.

Hi Mark!

Reply sent by PM

Just wanted to say on this thread how great my room (No 7) was during my recent stay, & how friendly the staff were.  Asked if Dave was around a few times, but was told he sleeping each time :)..

Really good value for the price, the best room I've had during my 6 week trip to Thailand. I would get a room at the back in future however, due to the street noise you do get, being at the front of the building.

I added my comments/thoughts to the recent review thread on the Secrets website. 

Hi!

Yes it does wind me up that Thai's think just because you are in your room you are sleeping lol.......although I wish i was sleeping they think that customers just magicaly appear in the rooms from no were.

I don't spend any more or any less time at Chow Soy from when I started.......

Regards

DaveS 

Hi Dave, have rooms 5 and 7 booked for 24th April through to the 7th May.

What is the difference between the rooms please, are they the same as rooms in the first building?

We will arrive around 11am probably too early to check in !
Look forward to catching up with you again.

cheers

Richard

Edited by WYBMADIITY

Hi Dave, have rooms 5 and 7 booked for 23rd April through to the 7th May.

What is the difference between the rooms please, are they the same as rooms in the first building?

We will arrive around 11am probably too early to check in !

Look forward to catching up with you again.

cheers

Richard

Hi Richard!

The Rooms you have booked are Very Large Rooms.....Room 5 1st Floor has a Duel Core PC in the room now........Room 7 is same furnishings bigger Balcony but no PC.

Regards

DaveS

Hi Richard!

The Rooms you have booked are Very Large Rooms.....Room 5 1st Floor has a Duel Core PC in the room now........Room 7 is same furnishings bigger Balcony but no PC.

Regards

DaveS

Thanks Dave see  you on the 24th April

• 2 weeks later...

Dave, just sent you a PM for a room in May.

Thanks.

Pattaya Trip No.19 - Commences 22nd December 2013.....................Pattaya Trip No.20 - Commences 27th March 2014

Dave - Only 1 suggestion from my last stay. Shower in room 6 needs to be looked at for water pressure.
Hi has this been resolved as room 6 seems to be quite popular

There's nothing worse than having a sprinkly type shower! Cheers

Hi has this been resolved as room 6 seems to be quite popular There's nothing worse than having a sprinkly type shower! Cheers

All the rooms are popular......although like most places in Thailand the water pressure works of the Water pumps.

We have a Very large Pump but unfortunately if 2 or 3 people have shower at exactly the same time the pressure drops (not very often as we only have 7 Rooms).

I like good shower pressure myself that's why I put a bigger pump than usual in as I live on the premises.

If there is any major problems and they can be rectified they are usually sorted as soon as we can get workmen on the job. 

Regards

DaveS

Can someone post up a picture of room 6 please.  Also are there phone in the room so we can call each room directly?  Thanks

Can someone post up a picture of room 6 please.  Also are there phone in the room so we can call each room directly?  Thanks

Room 6 is the 1st picture on the forum although all rooms are similar......We do not have phones in the room.

Regards

DaveS

Hi, 

dated 13.03.2013 is - 26.03.2013 one room available ?

thx

Michael

Hi Michael!

I only have Good sized room left for those dates....600B a night.

If you want me to hold the room I would require a 3 night deposit (1,800 B)  Payable to PayPal [email protected]

Regards

DaveS

Hi,

dated 28th Mar to 6th Apr  any chance??

Hi!

PM Sent regarding your dates.

Regards

DaveS

Hi!

PM Sent regarding your dates.

Regards

DaveS

Hi Dave,

I have sent PM can you pls check & confirm...

Thanks

Hi Dave,

Thanks

Hi Dave,

Thanks

I have replied to your PM.

Regards

DaveS

I stayed again at the Chow Soy, room 7 for 10 nights and my stay was perfect, as always.

Nothing else really to add really. I hope I can stay there again soon :)

I stayed again at the Chow Soy, room 7 for 10 nights and my stay was perfect, as always.

Nothing else really to add really. I hope I can stay there again soon :)

Thanks for the kind comments.

Regards

DaveS

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Dave

Just PM'd you re april booking

Cheers

Pete

TO KNOW AND NOT TO DO......IS NOT TO KNOW.

Hi Dave,  I sent a PM about staying at your fine establishment on April 17th for maybe 3 weeks.  I hope I am not too late to book a room.  I don't think I have ever been this excited about a room in Pattaya before, lol.  And I can move from room to room if need be to help with the booking.

Daz

sent you email for a very large  room from 7th september to 22nd september. Anything available mate ?

cheers Dean

Hi Dave,  I sent a PM about staying at your fine establishment on April 17th for maybe 3 weeks.  I hope I am not too late to book a room.  I don't think I have ever been this excited about a room in Pattaya before, lol.  And I can move from room to room if need be to help with the booking.

Hi!

Sent you a pm rearding your dates.

Regards

DaveS

Daz

sent you email for a very large  room from 7th september to 22nd september. Anything available mate ?

cheers Dean

Hi Dean!

e-mail sent regarding your dates.

Regards

DaveS