IGNORED

Rooms Above The New Chow Soy Restaurant

dazsomer123

Do all the bathrooms have bum hoses by the toilet? Such important questions... :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by RockyMtnJay

Do all the bathrooms have bum hoses by the toilet? Such important questions... :GoldenSmile1:

I have stayed in a few of the rooms and they all had "bum guns" next to the toilet :)

I have stayed in a few of the rooms and they all had "bum guns" next to the toilet :)

Yes Good Pressure as well to lift you off the seat lol

Dave i shall arrive approx 6pm on the 30th October,cheers Alan.

John... you're immortal; Bill Shankly said to Jock Stein after Celtic won the European Cup May 25th 1967.

hi dave do u have 4 rooms available from 29th sep for 6 nights??  got to b clean and serviced regular?  how much?

hi dave do u have 4 rooms available from 29th sep for 6 nights??  got to b clean and serviced regular?  how much?

Sorry Mate!

Only have one.

Regards

DaveS

• 1 month later...

Hello

looking for a couple cheapy rooms

Sat Oct 26 to Sat Nov 2

got anything?

La La Land Bar & Sky Bar Soi 6 Pattaya

Stayed in room 2 from sept 7-22, very large room with computer in aswell for guests use. The host and his hard working ladies in the restaurant below made my stay very enjoyable and relaxing. Well run establishment and friendly staff, rooms cleaned daily and were spotless and the food was good. Be coming back shortly for a repeat experience. Thanks to all .

Alright Dave! Do you have any rooms from 29/10/2013 to 18/11/2013, 20 days preferably with a balcony but no big deal if not

regards

John

Alright Dave! Do you have any rooms from 29/10/2013 to 18/11/2013, 20 days preferably with a balcony but no big deal if not

regards

John

Hi!

Sorry Mate nothing for those dates

Regards

DaveS

Stayed in room 2 from sept 7-22, very large room with computer in aswell for guests use. The host and his hard working ladies in the restaurant below made my stay very enjoyable and relaxing. Well run establishment and friendly staff, rooms cleaned daily and were spotless and the food was good. Be coming back shortly for a repeat experience. Thanks to all .

Thanks for Kinds words.

Regards

DaveS

DaveS, I had responded to your message regarding a room for 2 Nov - 7 Nov, but have not received your response yet.  Please confirm availability and the amount of deposit that you need.

Thanks

DaveS, I had responded to your message regarding a room for 2 Nov - 7 Nov, but have not received your response yet.  Please confirm availability and the amount of deposit that you need.

Thanks

Hi Frank!

I sent you a PM regarding i could not log into addicts also got same message from you. But I replied to an e-mail you sent to.

Regards

DaveS

Hi Dave,

Do u have 2 rooms available from 8 - 11 Nov 2013?

Thanks.

Hi Dave,

Any rooms available?

Edited by Garbage

Hi Dave,

Any rooms available?

Hi Dave,

Any rooms available?

Hi Mate sorry No room available for those dates.

Regards

DaveS

hello dave do you have any rooms available from 9th april-23rd april 2014 and how much they would cost many thanks mark

hello dave do you have any rooms available from 9th april-23rd april 2014 and how much they would cost many thanks mark

Hi!

PM Sent regarding the dates.

Regards

DaveS

Hi Dave!  I am looking for a room from December 6 through December 24.  Anything available?

dave do you have any rooms available from the 20th december till the 31st

cheers

Edited by mancity09

dave do you have any rooms available from the 20th december till the 31st

cheers

Hi Mate!

Sorry only have very Large Room from 25th Dec until Noon 9th Jan.

Regards

DaveS

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Dave,

Do you have two rooms for Jan 13th to Jan 18th. Large room if available would really be preferred.

Thanks and regards,

Sam.

I hate my boss. DAMN !